• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

If you need it bad...

Any 9mm? I know it’s a long shot but I’ll take the drive if there was some
they didnt have squat for handgun ammo. and the 5.56 was going quick. They had a bunch of rifle calibers though, I saw 6mm rem, .35 rem, 30-30, .243 win, few different 6mm and 6.5 wtf's, few different .30 calibers, don't remember exactly what though. 6mm rem and .35 rem and .30-30 are only produced once a year in one big run by most manufacturers so if you need any of those calibers I'd head over there today because you probably won't see it again until next year. They had some shotgun ammo but mostly turkey loads and odd ball stuff. There reloading stuff is over priced but they did have some .40 cal berry's and some various rifle bullets in stock, some dies, powder scales, hornaday priming tools, loading blocks, and other random stuff. I picked up another loading block and a lyman brass sifter. Tired of picking brass out of my tumbler 1 at a time lol

Last edited:
An observation on TSUSA. I have seen 100+ cases of 9mm available go to 0 without ever getting an email or text notification (and yes I am prime ammo). You have to be a script kiddy to have any chance at a lot of the stuff. They drop a lot more than you know about if you are waiting on the notifications.

An observation on TSUSA. I have seen 100+ cases of 9mm available go to 0 without ever getting an email or text notification (and yes I am prime ammo). You have to be a script kiddy to have any chance at a lot of the stuff. They drop a lot more than you know about if you are waiting on the notifications.
You just have to be in front of the screen refreshing and hope your desktop build is like a gaming computer to rule out any slowness on your end. I wouldn’t be surprised if some lgs’s around the country don’t have a hired hand who is a wiz at scripts.

F&D adjusted Scorpio to $624 now from $554 even though still oos but that means they’ll probably be getting it this week.
Yikes! I still have some of the half case I split with my buddy a few months ago @ $315 per 1,000 I believe. Have been shooting 9 very sparingly, saving every bit of brass as well.

Last edited:

What is the equivalent of subtweeting on northeastshoorters? #LearnToCode

Thanks to @grombear and a bit of modding on my end, I have a basic ruby script that will auto-check a bunch of different sites for stock. I've seen so much 223 and 9mm show up on TS and disappear before it ever shows up on the front page, let alone getting notifications.

Also walked into Bass Pro at 4pm today and found the last few boxes of Winchester m855 still in stock. Even surprised the gun counter guys.

Check this video out. A peasants view in the year 2021. I appreciate this guy’s candor but it smacks of the typical peasant. We are entering the stage of sharecropping as peasants in a feudal system. I will say I got many laughs out of this video not only with his firsthand experience but also with the food choice and trying to scrape the tip of the .223 Winchester deer season ammo! 🤣. I mean, if you lived through Sandy Hook as a gun owner, did you not learn your lesson? Oh yeah, there’s always a guy with a limp. Watch the whole thing. Maybe @AJK129 can bring a GoPro to his next Cabela’s visit? (that is not a knock at you as you are woke)

View: https://youtu.be/kHjA2XK1oH4

Check this video out. A peasants view in the year 2021. I appreciate this guy’s candor but it smacks of the typical peasant. We are entering the stage of sharecropping as peasants in a feudal system. I will say I got many laughs out of this video not only with his firsthand experience but also with the food choice and trying to scrape the tip of the .223 Winchester deer season ammo! 🤣. I mean, if you lived through Sandy Hook as a gun owner, did you not learn your lesson? Oh yeah, there’s always a guy with a limp. Watch the whole thing. Maybe @AJK129 can bring a GoPro to his next Cabela’s visit? (that is not a knock at you as you are woke)

View: https://youtu.be/kHjA2XK1oH4

I want it on record I've never waited in line there lol. I'm there out of boredom not need

Ammo is generally put out when they open, which is why there are apparently lines. No idea if there is a rhyme or reason to days.

Back
Top Bottom