Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

LOL my bad I saw bass pro missed the cabelas comment.

Is Cabelas random or do they have specific times/days when ammo hits?

Im like 35 mins from them so hate a fools errand but if its random I dont mind just walking in.
It sounds like its somewhat random, cashier said she saw the 5.56 shipment in the morning and was surprised, seems like they didn't know what to expect. I was there 5 min after opening, and there was 0 line anywhere.

Most likely they get what corporate ships them that week? I swing by when I'm in the area or need to pick up other stuff (ammo cans for TS orders)

Ammo is generally put out when they open, which is why there are apparently lines. No idea if there is a rhyme or reason to days.

Cool yea good to know I wasnt sure if there was a specific day or if they stocked over night and if you hit the place like mid morning early afternoon they were cleared out.

It sounds like its somewhat random, cashier said she saw the 5.56 shipment in the morning and was surprised, seems like they didn't know what to expect. I was there 5 min after opening, and there was 0 line anywhere.

Most likely they get what corporate ships them that week? I swing by when I'm in the area or need to pick up other stuff (ammo cans for TS orders)
Awesome Ill def start dropping by when im in the area appreciate it!

Does Cabelas in Hudson ever get ammo? I just avoid that place because I dont deal with mob scenes.
I commute right past there on 495 every day so I periodically stop in. Mostly they don’t have what I need, but sometimes I get lucky. The pricing is a lot closer to normal than most other vendors so it’s worth it to me.

That and the fact that especially over the last 10 years or so, everything has been getting smaller, shittier or both. Clothing, food, appliances, you name it. Its either junk or youre getting 70% of what you used to get for the same price. Makes me think that I have to buy two of whatever Im buying so that when it shits the bed at some future point, Im not stuck with having to replace it with some even crappier version

My wife has used the same brand/style of coffee maker for years. They really don't last all that long. I keep an extra one in the basement at all times. Can't have her going through withdrawal...

yea insane it went to my cart started processing twice then gone.

It was there for several minutes before the alert fired so it sounds like you were on the tail end of availability. IDK how many times we have to say that you can't wait for alerts.

It was there for several minutes before the alert fired so it sounds like you were on the tail end of availability. IDK how many times we have to say that you can't wait for alerts.

I have zero alerts set up. I refresh. I constantly refresh on the 9mm and it popped up and then so much traffic couldnt get it to process.

Is what it is though but agreed alerts are useless.

Back
Top Bottom