• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

That and the fact that especially over the last 10 years or so, everything has been getting smaller, shittier or both. Clothing, food, appliances, you name it. Its either junk or youre getting 70% of what you used to get for the same price. Makes me think that I have to buy two of whatever Im buying so that when it shits the bed at some future point, Im not stuck with having to replace it with some even crappier version
Not to mention that it’s all made in China.

T
I can tell you without a doubt they're scammers. Ran a SKS group buy and they charged us 10% extra for "hand select" higher qualify rifles. We got a bunch of garbage. Had to do a chargeback on them. They're a shit company.
Yikes. Well now I don’t feel bad about disputing the charges today.

Challenge Accepted...

Allrighty then.. How about loser buys some noob a membership if it doesn't sell out in 1 month ?

Wait... I'll bet you a noob membership that it will still be sitting there in a month, if under a month, I'll buy it.

My reasoning is anybody that shoots commie rifles, like me, was buying 1k rounds for $80 and has a lifetime supply.

I do have some Lapua x39 for that special occasion though lol

Allrighty then.. How about loser buys some noob a membership if it doesn't sell out in 1 month ?

Wait... I'll bet you a noob membership that it will still be sitting there in a month, if under a month, I'll buy it.

My reasoning is anybody that shoots commie rifles, like me, was buying 1k rounds for $80 and has a lifetime supply.

I do have some Lapua x39 for that special occasion though lol
Ooh! I though you were trying to get Me to buy it... [rofl2]

Or dragons breath? Dang that sold out quick View attachment 440339
They also have .30-06 black tip Armour Piercing. Of course they are charging $4 per round, which is the same as what other places are charging for .50 BMG APIo_O. But then again I saw one place charging $2 per round for 5.7X28 SS198LF green tip. It’s all the law of supply and demand. From what I’ve seen it’s easier to get .50BMG API than .30-06 AP.

F&D have Brown Bear .223 for $324 per 500rd case with 24 cases left. It’s getting ugly more each day but I love these guys.

ETA: 14 cases left
(Sometimes they hold back stock after the first batch sells out)

Last edited:
F&D have Brown Bear .223 for $324 per 500rd case with 24 cases left. It’s getting ugly more each day but I love these guys.

ETA: 14 cases left
(Sometimes they hold back stock after the first batch sells out)
Love F&D, but BB is god awful. You can't hit the broad side of the barn with that garbage.
Wolf (Tula) this week was less than 55 cpr shipped. :(

Love F&D, but BB is god awful. You can't hit the broad side of the barn with that garbage.
Wolf (Tula) this week was less than 55 cpr shipped. :(
.55 is much better for sure. They are pricing their stock with shipping to almost equal with what TS is pricing with sales tax. For most stuff. I’ve had a case of BB .223 for almost a year still in the case. Did you test it in your setups and find it lacking in the accuracy department?

I keep seeing 50 BMG in stock for $3.00 per round, which seems like the same price it's been for years. Anyone thinking of
getting into 50 caliber?

I don't want to think about lugging that kind of hardware to the range, never mind the cost.

The thought had crossed my mind... but I know jack shit about 50 cals.

Did you use the provided coupon code to get it for $69.99? Too late now but they sent out the email this morning. Shipping was $23 and change.
Didn’t even notice a coupon, lol. What’s the point of that anyways?

ETA: just checked the email and that does makes sense to keep hoarding to a minimum. 619dw was doing something by similar with GT.

Winchester 9mm - 200 Rounds!
One of our Reps was kind enough to divert a few cases of 9MM our way, just in time for this weekend's email. Winchester 115 Gr. 9mm, box of 200. Use coupon code WIN9 when you check out to get ONE 200 ct. box for $69.99. Attempting more than one box will get very expensive. Limit One!

Thanks for choosing *********, stay safe, and shoot straight!

Back
Top Bottom