• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Got my 500 rounds of PMC .308 from that MN place no tax today. Their site is now completely void of any in-stock ammo

Woo Hoo !

I was rummaging around my basement reloading bench location (looking through my component storage shelf areas for some things).
.... and I came across a 1000 ct. case of Wolf Gold 55 grain 223 stuffed way in the back, and wrapped up in plastic (sealed).

I did not remember that I had stuffed it back there (probably around 2013 or 2014-ish). I think I paid around $269 for it back then.
Ahh ... I guess those were the good old "stack-it-deep" ammo days.

Not that long ago: 1000 Rnds Wolf Gold 223 Rem FMJ Ammo $286.99 FREE S&H $0.286ea CODE

Last edited:
Walmarts that are located in rural areas fuhgettaboutit. I wouldn’t even take a pic of the stock it’s so embarrassing.

It was available from last night through most of today... I just got notification that a case of .45 Blazer Brass I ordered on Nov 11 from the C people just shipped.

I'm still waiting on a case of 40SW I snagged back in September. They haven't charged me, and I don't have anywhere to put it so as long as they don't cancel I'm perfectly fine with this arrangement

I'm still waiting on a case of 40SW I snagged back in September. They haven't charged me, and I don't have anywhere to put it so as long as they don't cancel I'm perfectly fine with this arrangement

September? Wow. I have had two cases of .45 delivered, one I ordered in October and the other November, both delivered about a month from order date. I’d check on a September order if you haven’t received it yet.

FOR REFERENCE: I Ordered Blazer Brass .40 on Sept. 29th/ Received on Nov. 6th, (5 weeks) Also got .45acp and .38spl +P...

The following are the contents of this shipment:
Qty Item-No Item-Description
--------- --------------- ------------------------------
1 4C40FSW165-1000 Federal Blazer Brass 40 S&W
165 gr FMJ 1000 rd/cs

September? Wow. I have had two cases of .45 delivered, one I ordered in October and the other November, both delivered about a month from order date. I’d check on a September order if you haven’t received it yet.
This. You can call E-Store sales and ask what's the deal?

Huh? the comment was on the 9mm vendor which was since been deleted. not .223. And there are plenty of deals in the classifieds on .223
ahh, you are the one of those selling
.223 Federal American eagle 55gr brass 100/round box for $110.00
makes sense. 'plenty of deals' my ass.

.45 @ .55CPR w/ Prime (Steel)

Back
Top Bottom