Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Otoh, iirc the latest estimate was 5M new gun owners in 2020. If only half of them bought 9mm pistols along with just 4 boxes of ammo, thats a quarter of a billion rounds of 9mm that wouldn't have been bought under normal circumstances on top of us guntards doing our normal panic buying/hording.

That’s exactly what’s happened - a flood of entrants into a market not prepared for the volume. The election was predictable, but not C19 and some of the other social unrest.

Larry has S&B .380 @ $21.99 per box, max 3 boxes per order. When you add shipping & taxes, comes out to $79 or .52 cents per round.

wolf got in stock almost everywhere now, i see i think cheapest i see now is a steel one, a 1K case for $649.99, no tax, free shipping.
i wonder myself if it is worth taking or not. the gold wolf above is good, but, target also wants tax and it gets their 1K case to $755.
considering an edge of reason for tula/wolf at $450 per case - hmm. i will wait.

I swung by Cabelas on my way home from an IDPA match. They did get some 9mm in but it was gone before I got there. They did still have a ton of Winchester 5.56 for $10.99 per box. I saw at least 6 sealed cases behind the knife counter.

Bass Pro Foxboro has 12g Fed slugs. Perfect timing for the last day of deer season. Also pricey 308

Attachments

• IMG_B.jpg
    IMG_B.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_A.jpg
    IMG_A.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 32
someone def likes to play games there. I swear they set certain items for "auto release" so they pop up at 3am

This is absolutely a legitimate technique. A number of retailers appear to be using it. Think about what happens when they release stock in the evening when everyone is home - we crash the site. There is a MASSIVE influx of traffic that results in lots of trouble with the website.

Release stock at 3am, and the influx of buyers is much more spread out. You still sell every round you list, but it happens at a pace that more closely matches your available bandwidth.

I swung by Cabelas on my way home from an IDPA match. They did get some 9mm in but it was gone before I got there. They did still have a ton of Winchester 5.56 for $10.99 per box. I saw at least 6 sealed cases behind the knife counter.

Pretty sure they have a 5 box limit on all popular calibers now.

All $0.60 without prime, including 124gr.

I just plopped on a case. Not for me, but for non-NES friends that can't find shit. 60 cents it came to, with prime and after sales tax.

Ah f*** I accidentally ordered 2 cases. On the first order there was an error when I hit submit, so I added to cart again and ordered. But then I got email receipts for 2 separate orders.
if anybody would expect prices to drop back to at least .30c pr - there would be a reason to feel frustrated, but, in a current situation, it probably not going to happen in a loooong time.
so, 1 case, 2 cases, does not matter much.

Back
Top Bottom