Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Lots of 9 hitting the virtual shelves
so far a 0.60c pr 124gr federal brass popped up at the target only. i did not see it in any of other bookmarked links of vendors i saved.
quite happy i got it, i like that brand/round very much.

Lots of 9 hitting the virtual shelves

Yeah they’re starting the week strong there and churning through iI at 60cpr. No 556 or 223 though.

Cabela’s in Hudson, not so much. No 9 or 223/556 there this morning. Thought I might hit good luck on a Monday, but no joy. I showed my son around the taxidermy and then paid TPUSA their price from my phone in the parking lot.

Yeah they’re starting the week strong there and churning through iI at 60cpr. No 556 or 223 though.

Cabela’s in Hudson, not so much. No 9 or 223/556 there this morning. Thought I might hit good luck on a Monday, but no joy. I showed my son around the taxidermy and then paid TPUSA their price from my phone in the parking lot.
i have a link to a vendor shipping to MA who still got steel wolf .233 at $.70pr - PM me if you need it.
not the best ammo, but, better then paying a $1.5pr.

Plenty of 9 to go around. Let's see how long it lasts. 6299 cases of the federal 9 trainings and 2406 cases of the remington as of 3:40p

Larry has Remington UMC 158 Gr .38 Special LRN for .62 CPR (it's $279.99 for a box of 500, when you add delivery & tax it comes out to $313.49 or .62 cents per round)

I got my 9mm today, as expected.

Oh, and since I "joined the club" I actually only paid 55 cpr. Much more than my prior order this year but glad to have the ammo.

Wow. Next day delivery! That was about a 30hr turnaround time.
11310592-8C71-4FC1-905A-8226563AB993.jpeg
My buddy is picking up one of these tomorrow "at cost". I was under the impression that he wasn't buying because prices were too high, it was because he couldn't find any ammo to begin with! I said don't worry, I'll just use my TS membership and get a case for you (and he'll happily pay).

Last edited:
View attachment 423599
My buddy is picking up one of these tomorrow "at cost". I was under the impression that he wasn't buying because prices were too high, it was because he couldn't find any ammo to begin with! I said don't worry, I'll just use my TS membership and get a case for you (and he'll happily pay).
Fyi your name and address is visible (not sure of you care or not, just a heads up)

View attachment 423599
what was your price per case with membership, tax included? i am just trying to understand how their $95 annual fee compares now to an actual cost difference.

Fyi your name and address is visible (not sure of you care or not, just a heads up)
Fixed. Thanks boss.
what was your price per case with membership, tax included? i am just trying to understand how their $95 annual fee compares now to an actual cost difference.
It was almost $600. Maybe the Prime membership makes sense if you're going to drop that much. Whenever I doubt the cost of Prime membership it actually pulls through when I need it. I say get it and keep it. Without this company, how else are you going to get ammo shipped to your door?

Back
Top Bottom