• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

The price of the Sig 115gr JHPs now is absolutely nuts compared to last year. Can’t remember what I paid back then, but it wasn’t ~$1.50/rd.

Where are you located?

I have a ton of 9BPLE , Federal 115gr +P+ that I could fill a mag up with. The rest is mine though.
Well, I ordered 40 rounds of the $1.50 sigs so I should be fine, but thank you very much for the offer. I’m out in the Cape.

They sell cigarettes this way. They're called "loosies"... [rofl2]

View attachment 418964

I can buy loose cigs, but I really want loose sigs.

Ordered a spam can of 7.62x39 on Tuesday. 640 rounds, delivered, $186 and change with prime. Arrived Friday. Now that they basically have empty shelves things go fast. The "Shipping label created" email arrived 24 minutes after the "Order confirmed" one:)

Aaaaaand sold to the highest bidder! Sigh.

Flying off the shelves at $0.60/rnd is bananas.

Dammit and I drove right by there yesterday afternoon. I figured they'd be wiped out.

I have 0 jhp’s.
I would have paid 2.50 and just bought enough to fill my carry mag.

Can Buffalo Bore ship to you? They claim to have plenty in stock at about $1.50 per round. My self-defense mags currently hold Federal Punch, which seems to have vanished from stores entirely while Federal makes more profitable LE rounds. I do have a box of Zombie Max, just in case...

Can Buffalo Bore ship to you? They claim to have plenty in stock at about $1.50 per round. My self-defense mags currently hold Federal Punch, which seems to have vanished from stores entirely while Federal makes more profitable LE rounds. I do have a box of Zombie Max, just in case...

Call them.

That’s what I carry in my .45ACP too - I haven’t seen them anywhere in a while other.

Back
Top Bottom