Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I really need to get on the prime membership. I received my ‘in stock’ text just now at f’n 3:30 when the lawman was in stock at 2???

so I flipped over to the site immediately. Added some to my cart, go to check out and it errored saying it’s out of stock.

dumb!!

Inbox email for notification was at 3:13. Invoice email at 3:17. Fortunately had my email open on my desktop so saw it come in. First time ordering from TS so a positive experience so far! With Christmas I can only afford 6 boxes, but at least covers a couple trips to the range. BTW, not a prime member; I just don't order enough online but may need to start to do so more. I have a decent stock so haven't had a huge need to buy other than local.

Last edited:
What's everyone's thought... Should we continue posting general ammo availability in this thread or start a separate one for places other than TSUSA?
A general ammo availability thread is probably a good idea. Throw it in the member's section like the wal mart ammo thread.

What's everyone's thought... Should we continue posting general ammo availability in this thread or start a separate one for places other than TSUSA?
Are you talking in person or online? This has been the general “online” ammo thread, I think most of us turn to here to find it. We even have our own little slang.

Not against a green forum thread though.

JFC.
Does anybody really buy 12 ga turkey turkey ammo for $9.60/rd? Probably cheaper to just tote the 'Ol 30/378 Weatherby on out instead.

Yikes. How much is this stuff during "normal" times? Was contemplating the Ruger 57, but definitely not if it's going to cost me a buck per round.
5.7x28mm has not inflated as much as 9mm, but it was already pretty expensive to begin with. I was getting the Federal TMJ last year for about 40-45 cpr. It’s still a niche round and the introduction of the Ruger 57 at about two thirds the price of the FN FiveseveN has yet to significantly increase its popularity. It will probably always be a lot more expensive than 9mm, but by how much is anyones guess.

does cabelas have limits on the number of boxes you can buy? Can you ask the sales person for a whole case?
Five box limit. Not sure if that's per day or per visit. I haven't tried the per visit angle yet, walk out the store then back in to buy five more. Lately, when I am buying ammo it's for a friend and not myself, so I stick with the limit.

60 CPR non member
55 CPR member

Figured I'd post it for the kids but I'm probably going to hold off on this one. I've been seeing this offer pop up frequently in the last few weeks (at least twice).

Lol. A review for the ammo above ^^^

Question: When do you predict prices will start going back down? 550 for 1k rounds of 9mm is absolute craziness. Thank you. - Ricardo (12/08/2020)

Response: End of 2021 at best. Firearms industry is completely tapped out. Thank you for visiting TargetSportsUSA.com
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom