Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Wife: you have 3 more packages coming from TSUSA
Me::cool:
Wife: :confused:
Me: :)
Wife: Thats enough
Me: for this week

so now I'm out in the garage cleaning off the work bench. wait till the boxes come in from the other getting spots, lol

Imagine how the UPS guy feels

I just grabbed some. They also have 00 buck
If i wasn't in a hurry to check out I might have grabbed some of those as well.

I have a love/hate relationship with this thread. And m125x, i was there a couple weekends ago and they were relatively well stocked. Not sure about right now. If I get a chance ill stop there on the way to the lake later.

anyone have experience with target sports lowering the price of something right after u order it (like within minutes)

im gonna see if they'll give me a price adjustment

No, but I just noticed the price of the Target Sports USA Lake City 5.56mm NATO XM193 Ammo 55 Grain FMJ 1000 Rounds Bulk just went down almost $100 and figured there were going to be some pissed customers. You should check your credit card account online if possible, to see if they have already given a credit or processed it at the lower price.

No, but I just noticed the price of the Target Sports USA Lake City 5.56mm NATO XM193 Ammo 55 Grain FMJ 1000 Rounds Bulk just went down almost $100 and figured there were going to be some pissed customers. You should check your credit card account online if possible, to see if they have already given a credit or processed it at the lower price.

i just bought 2 cases of that about 30 min ago at 643.99 and now its 597.99

they process the card right away, i got two notifications already

Prime : $597.99 /$0.60 Per Round
Free Shipping!
- select - Case of 1000 (1 Box of 1000) - FREE SHIPPING
AVAILABLE : 99+ IN STOCK

Sorry, didn't mean to throw salt on the wound[angry]

Last edited:

I saw it at $0.70/cpr and now it's $0.60/cpr for Prime. Something weird happened there. Also, I understand you get a receipt immediately saying your card has been charged, however myself and other members have received our ammo in hand and the charge still shows as "PENDING" on my card. That would imply Target has not "captured" the funds yet to change the status from Pending to Processing.

Has shooters outpost had anything as of lately for ammo??

At SO2 in Amherst NH:

I picked up some Olin 00 buckshot last week.
They had some HP 9mm, but no FMJ.
They had XM193 and m855 in bulk too.
They get regular shipments in, so if you don't see it one day, that doesn't mean. that you won't possibly see it ... several days later.

Last edited:
I saw it at $0.70/cpr and now it's $0.60/cpr for Prime. Something weird happened there. Also, I understand you get a receipt immediately saying your card has been charged, however myself and other members have received our ammo in hand and the charge still shows as "PENDING" on my card. That would imply Target has not "captured" the funds yet to change the status from Pending to Processing.

They have reached the upper limit of what people are willing to pay.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom