Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I've noticed that peak completed auction prices on bulk ammo have dropped quite a bit from last week. Still crazy expensive, but down from the super-obscene peaks. :oops:

Does that go for 9mm too? Ammoseek has 9mm starting at $.53 cents/rd. You can get .40 and 10mm cheaper. Cheaper than Dirt, yes, I know they suck, are off the scale with 9mm going for as much as $50-$99 for a box of 50.

Does that go for 9mm too? Ammoseek has 9mm starting at $.53 cents/rd. You can get .40 and 10mm cheaper. Cheaper than Dirt, yes, I know they suck, are off the scale with 9mm going for as much as $50-$99 for a box of 50.

I hope to God no one is paying that much for 9mm

mike head shake.gif

I'm just saying that 9mm brass-cased range ammo was peaking on GB last week many times at over $900.00/1000. Looking at the current auctions, 9mm brass-cased range ammo is peaking at hundreds less. There are always auctions that end unusually high or low, but I'm saying that the peaks seem to be going down this week.

As far as CTD is concerned... they don't even exist in my world. [laugh]

At these prices you guys are paying for ammo, I should just keep 3 or 4k rounds for myself and sell the rest of my stash and f'n retire.
Ya it’s nuts. Very fortunate I don’t have to pay these prices.

But anyway, you should sell it off and retire 😂

I'm tapping out of the 9mm. If we can get the Scorpio or Fiocchi again and I don't f***ing drop the ball I'll grab it. That 556 is tempting and would likely be my last buy for the foreseeable future. Stuffed under the bed sort of buy.
Can’t blame you there. I would imagine the Scorpio should be coming back soon. Prob next week or the week after?

Didn’t @djbradles message that vendor last week?

Can’t blame you there. I would imagine the Scorpio should be coming back soon. Prob next week or the week after?

Didn’t @djbradles message that vendor last week?
I did. I’m gonna check in again and if I happen to find out a more tentative arrival timeI will PM. Im not sure how efficient their notifications are.

Call me crazy but I still can’t get behind aluminum. I went through the rest of my Federal 9mm 180 pack and I don’t think I can bring myself to hop on the aluminum train again.
Not one thing wrong with it if you don’t reload. I’ve been shooting it for a couple years in my Sig. It’s Independence brand which is also the same as Blazer. Stuff is very hot too.

Not one thing wrong with it if you don’t reload. I’ve been shooting it for a couple years in my Sig. It’s Independence brand which is also the same as Blazer. Stuff is very hot too.
It’s been stacking strangely in my Glock mags. Haven’t put any through my Sig P938 but I have a cracked Glock 17 preban that does not love aluminum and neither do the rest of the normal mags I have so I’m just not really all aboard. I guess I’ll have to bear down and take it with ammo prices the way they are though and if its all thats around.

It’s been stacking strangely in my Glock mags. Haven’t put any through my Sig P938 but I have a cracked Glock 17 preban that does not love aluminum and neither do the rest of the normal mags I have so I’m just not really all aboard. I guess I’ll have to bear down and take it with ammo prices the way they are though and if its all thats around.
Yeah, if it doesn’t work well in the 9mm version with your platforms then I can’t support any arguement for it in that respect. I have a Sig P250 and RIA 1911 that have not had one malfunction in over 1k rounds of it.

If the Scorpio or Fiocchi 9mm comes in at prices consistent with 4-6 weeks ago, I MIGHT buy one more case and cap my factory rounds there.

Please post here or PM me if you hear if/when it’s coming back in stock, if at all. Thanks!

At these prices you guys are paying for ammo, I should just keep 3 or 4k rounds for myself and sell the rest of my stash and f'n retire.
You should seriously consider it
Ya it’s nuts. Very fortunate I don’t have to pay these prices.

But anyway, you should sell it off and retire 😂

i posted in another thread here bashing rem gb's that i had 2 1400 round buckets that i wouldn't sell at this time.
i did an inventory 2 days ago, found that i may have more .22 than i will ever use. given the lack of availability of anything, i am re-thinking that.

9mm, .223, .357, 38, 45??? i'll hang onto that :cool:

but I have a cracked Glock 17 preban...
Spay paint that thing hot pink so you never grab it for a defensive action.
I'd rather have a known-good 10-rounder than a questionable pre-ban for defensive carry. To me, pre-bans just ain't worth the cost... YMMV
*Unless of course, it is like-new and pristine...

Spay paint that thing hot pink so you never grab it for a defensive action.
I'd rather have a known-good 10-rounder than a questionable pre-ban for defensive carry. To me, pre-bans just ain't worth the cost...
*Unless of course, it is like-new and pristine...
What’s wrong with post bans?

Back
Top Bottom