Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

From TSUSA website:
Question: I see in a previous question that it’s not painted green. Do you know why it wasn’t painted? I can’t find that answer anywhere. Still ordered a box. - Response:That is something that Lake City does for Federal, not anyone else. Thank you for buying ammo at TargetSportsUSA.com

Waaaaaitaminute! Does that mean that the green paint isn't armor piercing???

Don’t know if I’ll regret it, but I waiting things out at this point... I have a good supple of Target and Carry ammo, should be able to continue target shooting for years it needed with my current supple, I’ll reevaluate in 6 months...

$.64 a round. Can I get a $.75 a round cost soon?! (That extra $.04 is for the green paint)
I don't think we are anywhere near peak cost yet on the common high demand stuff.
So many more riots, plagues, elections and financial crashes yet to come. Not to mention storms and Super Volcanoes...

Oops just saw it was already posted, 80 left now
$0.64!!
I've come to the conclusion that I am not buying ammo for a very long time. Not even halfway close to prices I will buy at. Basically an entire year at the range going in the shitter. I'll let the late-blooming gun-owners pay the inflated prices while I dry-fire in the house.

$0.64!!
I've come to the conclusion that I am not buying ammo for a very long time. Not even halfway close to prices I will buy at. Basically an entire year at the range going in the shitter. I'll let the late-blooming gun-owners pay the inflated prices while I dry-fire in the house.
Ive been in the basement pulling the handle on the 650 for months.

$0.64!!

I've been sticking to mostly long range precision, with some handgun practice at the indoor range where they have cheapish ammo (relatively speaking)

$0.64!!
If Biden wins these prices today will seem amazingly cheap.

I don't think we are anywhere near peak cost yet on the common high demand stuff.
So many more riots, plagues, elections and financial crashes yet to come. Not to mention storms and Super Volcanoes...

From what I’ve seen recently though, a single 30 rounder can get you out of 1, 2, and even 3 potentially violent threatening situations. So, yeah, that.

I basically stick to 8mm mauser and 6.5 now because that is what i reload.
If you are looking for any milsurp 8mm ammo, Shooters Outpost II had 50 or so crates of it in stock. The cost slips my mind at the moment but you could call if you have an interest...
Yugoslavian, I believe... Maybe Czech?

603-943-5791

If you are looking for any milsurp 8mm ammo, Shooters Outpost II had 50 or so crates of it in stock. The cost slips my mind at the moment but you could call if you have an interest...
Yugoslavian, I believe... Maybe Czech?

603-943-5791

If it’s cheap... I’ll get some for the FN-49...

Ive been in the basement pulling the handle on the 650 for months.
Damn I just looked at what some vendors are charging for bulk 55 gr 223 bullets. 16 cents each!? Dafaq
I snuck in a 1k count order before the SHTF but probably should have ordered more.
I’ve got roughly 2k rounds of factory 223/5.56 plus 1200+ reloads. Good amount of primers and powder. Should be good for a bit I guess.

Back
Top Bottom