Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Grabbed a case. $599 sucks but I had the same case for $499 last month and couldn't pull the trigger (ba dum dum).
don't feel bad, last shortage i amassed 3k rounds....one 20 round box at a time. just shows it can be done. the price tags are still on those 20 rd boxes and it's not pretty.

I’ll be sure to save my high brass for you bro @enbloc 👍🏻
45499745-723D-461B-805B-1F05C2D5073E.jpeg

And btw the TulAmmo 40 rd boxes of soft points were all loosely filled and the cartridge packs were broken in pieces. One round missing from 1 40rd box. Oh well, no biggie.

Looks like TSUSA got a boat-load of RIO 12 gauge ammo. All bird/trap/skeet loads.

Buck and Slug may be in the pipeline. (which are very good IMO)

Stay Frosty...

Last edited:
Looks like TSUSA got a boat-load of RIO 12 gauge ammo. All bird/trap/skeet loads.

Buck and Slug may be in the pipeline. (which are very good IMO)

Stay Frosty...
I got Rio when it was $64 for a case of high brass game load #4 and #5 shot about 2 months ago. Up 50% in price now!

The other day when I was at 619dw they had some Rio buckshot come in but no price yet as UPS literally just dropped it off.

Yeah, got in a couple of times but also couldn't get in. There wasn't anything new to report when I was able to get in anyway

TS spoiled me on free shipping. I just ordered some gym equipment and that undid all my shipping savings for the year

Be careful with their cost per round numbers. There have been a couple of times now that I've seen their cpr say something kind of reasonable, but then I look at the actual price and I'm like, "wait a minute... 🧐" Be quick though, cuz a minute is usually too long to think about it before it's all sold out, anyway.

SS109 62 gr. $0.60/rd. At least it is good stuff.

It just keeps going up. 1 month ago I was getting it for .40 a round. If this keeps up my Prime membership will be cancelled when it’s up this November.

It just keep going up. 1 month ago I was getting it for .40 a round. If this keeps up my Prime membership will be cancelled when it’s up this November.
I grabbed a case of 55 grain a week ago for 150 less from them... I hear you about membership - I haven’t gotten my free gift yet for this year, and am a little butt hurt..

gimme my free ammo can or, or, or else!

Back
Top Bottom