Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I grabbed a case of 55 grain a week ago for 150 less from them... I hear you about membership - I haven’t gotten my free gift yet for this year, and am a little butt hurt..

gimme my free ammo can or, or, or else!
I think my final purchase was over this tax free weekend when I could get some 12 gauge Rio for a decent price. Prices will be high for the long term. It doesn’t matter if Trump wins or not. More stimulus, more bond purchases, and higher inflation coming very soon. What do you think will happen to the cost of goods when inflation runs “hot”? Not gonna be good.

There are better deals now from some other smaller ammo dealers around the US.

TS still the cheapest.

Most places charging 80cents and up per round.
Not really. Just last week, many NESers scored 1k rounds of 9mm for like $95 less than TSUSA. $330 per 1k shipped compared to $425 per 1k (tax included and not a Prime member) from TSUSA. And places like northeast arms in Peabody are still cheaper than TSUSA - but it sells out fast.

9mm in stock, federal & CCI

WILL TRADE THIS 9MM OR SELL AT COST!
I just bought 10 boxes of Federal even though I don't have a 9mm. Couldn't pass it up[rofl]. If anyone has any 380 or 38 target ammo and want to trade, let me know what you have by PM. Failing that, I'll sell it for what I paid as long as we meet someplace easy for me (northshore). Yes, I paid Prime price.

Last edited:
Last edited:
9mm in stock, federal & CCI

WILL TRADE THIS 9MM OR SELL AT COST!
I just bought 10 boxes of Federal even though I don't have a 9mm. Couldn't pass it up[rofl]. If anyone has any 380 or 38 target ammo and want to trade, let me know what you have by PM. Failing that, I'll sell it for what I paid as long as we meet someplace easy for me (northshore). Yes, I paid Prime price.
Wait a minute. Did you just say you don’t have any gun in 9mm? Now that’s something.

Yeah, I've had several bad things happen to my right arm, right wrist, and right hand. I'm not sure I want to go through surgery even when it can be rescheduled. So I'm just shooting .380 and I couldn't bring myself to get rid of my .38.

I know two people who don't have 9mm or .22LR guns yet are stocked up on both 9mm .22 ammo. Who doesn't have a 9? lol
I always figured the first gun any new gun owner gets is a 9mm. Mine was a Sig P250 with the 45 and 9mm conversion kits.

Makes sense. If it continues to increase each week by $.05cpr then a case will top $1.00 just in time for a little last minute election panic to send it even higher. Good times.

They've now got Federal 5.56 XM855 up for $699. Maybe someone can clarify - I'd read SS109 and XM855 are basically the same thing (and the former is the NATO designation, the latter the US Mil), and LC only paints the green tips on them for Eagle and Federal. Can anyone confirm if that's true?

Yeah, I've had several bad things happen to my right arm, right wrist, and right hand. I'm not sure I want to go through surgery even when it can be rescheduled. So I'm just shooting .380 and I couldn't bring myself to get rid of my .38.
I’ve been looking for .380 for a little while now and have run into nothing. My notifications on TS for caliber have not yielded a hit in days so I’m perplexed as to why.

They've now got Federal 5.56 XM855 up for $699. Maybe someone can clarify - I'd read SS109 and XM855 are basically the same thing (and the former is the NATO designation, the latter the US Mil), and LC only paints the green tips on them for Eagle and Federal. Can anyone confirm if that's true?
From TSUSA website:
Question: I see in a previous question that it’s not painted green. Do you know why it wasn’t painted? I can’t find that answer anywhere. Still ordered a box. - Response:That is something that Lake City does for Federal, not anyone else. Thank you for buying ammo at TargetSportsUSA.com

Also: SS109 is the Projectile (the bullet)
XM855 is the complete cartridge designation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom