Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

There's something wrong with my Target account - I just got a text message 380 blazer was in stock.....mind you, I'm on the computer. So I refresh - and it doesn't show. I bring up the page and it doesn't even show me a prime price let alone an Add button. I'm pretty frustrated with them. I'm definitely logged into my account, tried refreshing, nothing

Any suggestions???

There's something wrong with my Target account - I just got a text message 380 blazer was in stock.....mind you, I'm on the computer. So I refresh - and it doesn't show. I bring up the page and it doesn't even show me a prime price let alone an Add button. I'm pretty frustrated with them. I'm definitely logged into my account, tried refreshing, nothing

Any suggestions???

Perhaps they gave your prime to me. Still showing I have PRIME and it expired 8/4 and I didn't renew. Even made a purchase and it went thru.

Any suggestions???
That was gone before I got the email, I saw it in stock and was surprised I hadn't seen the email, all out of stock by the time the email came

What kind of savings are those who have the prime membership seeing? Target sport says ammo at whole sale prices, but percentage wise, what are we talking?

Any suggestions???
Is your LTC that they have on file still in effect? If it expired since you originally joined, it may be giving you trouble. I recall someone having similar issues like 50 or 60 pages ago...
~Enbloc

What kind of savings are those who have the prime membership seeing? Target sport says ammo at whole sale prices, but percentage wise, what are we talking?
8 % discount and free shipping. Even on a single 50 box of .22's...
And now; Preferred Customer Early Buying Program.

PRIME MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS

Buy Ammo at Wholesale Pricing
- Buy ammo at discounted pricing all year long and save!
Free Shipping on ALL Orders
- We always offer free shipping on bulk orders, with Prime you will receive free shipping on every order!
Exclusive Ammo Deals
- Members only emails with discounts and rebates direct from the manufacturer!
Low Annual Fee
- Prime Ammo Membership pays for itself with 3-5 orders of ammo a year!
Free Mystery Box

1597949382095.png

EDIT: Justin beat me... [smile]

Last edited:
8 % discount and free shipping. Even on a single 50 box of .22's...

EDIT: Justin beat me... [smile]
Only thing I wish they would do (it would save them money and in turn save me money) is combine orders for shipping, like when I speed buy a few boxes of something, and then 2 hours later buy a few boxes of something else, they ship at the same time in different boxes to the same address, both boxes are less than 20% full lol

Only thing I wish they would do (it would save them money and in turn save me money) is combine orders for shipping, like when I speed buy a few boxes of something, and then 2 hours later buy a few boxes of something else, they ship at the same time in different boxes to the same address, both boxes are less than 20% full lol
Maybe after you 'Speed Buy' a few small orders, you could try calling and asking to combine the order for shipment.
Of course, the slowest order to fill may drag down the wait time for the faster items.
Also, I believe they have multiple warehouses, so that could effect it too...

My license is on file, and good for another year. My cc is on file and good.

I typically see Prime and price in red. But when I went to the 380 Blazer page - I didn't. I never even got the email, just the text. I always sign up for both.

Maybe after you 'Speed Buy' a few small orders, you could try calling and asking to combine the order for shipment.
Of course, the slowest order to fill may drag down the wait time for the faster items.
Also, I believe they have multiple warehouses, so that could effect it too...
Not sure that I care that much, but just a thought that they could eventually do to be more efficient...who knows maybe their shipping costs are low enough that it doesn't matter

My license is on file, and good for another year. My cc is on file and good.

I typically see Prime and price in red. But when I went to the 380 Blazer page - I didn't. I never even got the email, just the text. I always sign up for both.
I know other members here have had notification issues. Maybe they are only notifying PRIME members when it becomes available?

Would you like me to set a notification up and see if it triggers when in? If you would, just let me know the product number so I set the right one up.
~Matt

@SERE , I saw a lot of Hornady come up as listed "In-Stock" today.
I still have a notification set for your Hornady LeveRevolution 357 Magnum Ammo 140 Grain FTX.
~Matt

On my first order I saved $45 just in the discount for prime on ammo pricing and free shipping. Next order I should break even on prime. It’s worth it.
Well, for some I guess yes... but not for me. In normal times, I've been able to match or beat TSUSA's prices with local buys. The 8% off is very nice, but the break even point (~$1,200.00) is not going to happen, at least this year, since I refuse to pay crazy prices. That could change, of course, with falling prices. I'd have to see where we stand after the election. [party2]

The truth is that I'm in very good shape and would only be looking for the icing on the cake in 2 or 3 oddball calibers... nothing that can't wait for the current insanity to pass. [thumbsup]

Is there any way we can pool our collective buying power here on some type of bulk ammo deal direct from a manufacturer?
I recall a few years ago Freedom Munitions was offering a "pallet" option for ammo. Haven't looked at their site recently to know if it's still an option, but I know some guys that when in on a pallet and were pleased. Unfortunately you'd need a friend in a free state to take the delivery.

Well, for some I guess yes... but not for me. In normal times, I've been able to match or beat TSUSA's prices with local buys. The 8% off is very nice, but the break even point (~$1,200.00) is not going to happen, at least this year, since I refuse to pay crazy prices. That could change, of course, with falling prices. I'd have to see where we stand after the election. [party2]

The truth is that I'm in very good shape and would only be looking for the icing on the cake in 2 or 3 oddball calibers... nothing that can't wait for the current insanity to pass. [thumbsup]

That's why I let my Prime membership lapse. I am unlikely to pay these insane prices as I reload the more common calibers.

However my neighbor was lamenting his lack of .223 over the weekend. I showed him the TS Federal .223 for sale this morning and he joined so he could get preferred purchasing. For those who need ammo it's worthwhile. And at $550/case for .223 it won't take long for him to earn his membership back.

Man, I can't believe the prices you guys are panic buying ammo at.

Everybody is kinda feeding off each others panic, it's kinda funny to sit back and watch.

Have fun though !!!

simposons-auction-gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom