• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I wonder how many more memberships they would’ve sold when prices were still near reasonable, like $0.25/rd of 9mm. They would have gotten the case sale and the $95, me thinks.

I wonder if any other out of MA state ammo dealers are regretting not standing up to Maura.
Yep. But Mass is making a chunk of change on Our Taxes. TSUSA should have said "Your tax...you collect it."...

Yep. But Mass is making a chunk of change on Our Taxes. TSUSA should have said "Your tax...you collect it."...

That went out with Wayfair v. South Dakota. The old Quill nexus rules have been substantially changed. In fact, failure to comply could have made things really difficult for TSUSA. I’m glad they’re complying because that means I can still buy from them.

My buddy and I share a prime account membership. We just simply change the address and credit card Info when we order our stuff. It works like a charm. Surprised others don't try this. For $47.50 a year I've made my money back 10x

Aren't the prices jacked everywhere right now? I only know of one other place (I'm sure there's more) and their inventory and prices look just like TSUSA. Business is good.
This is the actual situation. Suppliers have indeed increased prices. Distributors have increased prices. Manufacturers have increased prices. Raw materials have increased in price. Doesn’t justify the hike but that is what people will pay.

In reality the dollar is losing purchasing power. Get used to it guys.

That being said I’m not buying at these prices since I bought early on. The only thing I bought at a premium was one case of XM193BK last week for $450. A top up of stock for me. If I was a new shooter like many right here in this thread, then yes, I would have to throw down the dough at current cost. Even @richc neighbor was short and had to pony up. It’s best that they actually have that opportunity still when we all have no idea what will happen the very next day let alone after Nov. 3.

Can you imagine the shoulders on the stock pullers at TS?
what stock?

hqdefault.jpg

Aren't the prices jacked everywhere right now? I only know of one other place (I'm sure there's more) and their inventory and prices look just like TSUSA. Business is good.
I dunno. After seeing ammo prices from other vendors and getting some info from a FFL here in MA who’s got a dealer account with TSUSA, they’re definitely on the higher side.

Between other online vendors and some dealers in MA that have ammo cheaper than TSUSA, it definitely makes you think they might be gouging just a little bit.

I just bought 4 boxes of 5.7 ammo from a dealer in MA yesterday. $28.99 per box. Same ammo on TSUSA is $34.99....🤔

Last edited:
Man, I can't believe the prices you guys are panic buying ammo at.

Everybody is kinda feeding off each others panic, it's kinda funny to sit back and watch.

Have fun though !!!
The same thing is going on with reloading components unfortunately. I’m on several reloading FB groups and people are constantly posting about their primer and powder scores. Many are somehow managing to get 50-100k primers and I’m not entirely sure if they actually shoot that often. Then it snowballs from there and everyone else panic buys crap tons of components.

I’ve been buying primers anytime I see them but they’re getting sold to friends of mine who are having trouble getting components. Not for my stash.

Anyway, back to TSUSA. Sorry.

I wonder if any other out of MA state ammo dealers are regretting not standing up to Maura.

Why would they care? Lol, right now they all have mostly empty warehouses too. I doubt they care about "not selling to MA". and current market conditions basically have reinforced that they don't need to do that to sell ammo.... the % of market lost for them is minimal to meaningless.

Wanna shoot, but centerfire hits your credit score worse than a coke habit? Better break out that 22 pistol. No, not the Sig Mosquito - not unless you hate yourself.

Soon the red cease fire light will be dual purpose. What would you do for some 556? :cool:

Wanna shoot, but centerfire hits your credit score worse than a coke habit? Better break out that 22 pistol. No, not the Sig Mosquito - not unless you hate yourself.

Soon the red cease fire light will be dual purpose. What would you do for some 556? :cool:

It's gone

Damn - got the email for the 300BLK (American Eagle) overnight while asleep and it was gone this morning. Did anyone see it, and if so, do you remember what they were asking for a case? I have to think it was less than $1/rd.

If not, then maybe I’ll offload my 500+ rounds! Not shooting much right now anyways!

Damn - got the email for the 300BLK (American Eagle) overnight while asleep and it was gone this morning. Did anyone see it, and if so, do you remember what they were asking for a case? I have to think it was less than $1/rd.

If not, then maybe I’ll offload my 500+ rounds! Not shooting much right now anyways!

It was $0.90/round. I saw it listed this AM and there were only 9 boxes in stock. I grabbed 2.

better than the stuff they had previously at $1.38 per.

I recall a few years ago Freedom Munitions was offering a "pallet" option for ammo. Haven't looked at their site recently to know if it's still an option, but I know some guys that when in on a pallet and were pleased. Unfortunately you'd need a friend in a free state to take the delivery.
For this group, I was thinking more like a shipping container, tractor trailer, or boxcar.

In fact, I wonder how well a shop would do that sells JUST ammunition. Imagine a smallish warehouse type place, with a counter and big shelves, that sells bulk ammunition (cases minimum). There would be a rail siding that comes into the shop, and forklifts and hand lifts and two wheelers. They would sell to all the local shops in New England, and "large purchase" consumers, kind of like a BJ's or Costco for ammunition. There would be weekly rail deliveries of different ammo. One can dream, right?

Can you imagine the shoulders on the stock pullers at TS?

I would have figured a lot of it is just robotic. I wonder what kind of fire suppression is required at an ammunition warehouse.

For that matter, I wonder what regulations a gun shop or place like Walmart or Cabela's has for storage of large quantities of ammunition.

3 hours seems a little excessive. I could understand an hour or hour and a half. Doesn't matter as I'm a Prime member, but it definitely sucks for non members. Will never get a chance at anything hard to get. Especially with Dealer memberships buying large bulk orders.

Back
Top Bottom