Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

No, It was the Fed AE 240gn JHP.

They posted up an odd amount of boxes only, no cases. When I got the 4 boxes the inventory only showed 16 in stock. (before my 4 were removed)

I can see where the case-swell would be an issue in the Marlin. Not so bad in a wheelgun... [smile]

No, It was the Fed AE 240gn JHP.

They posted up an odd amount of boxes only, no cases. When I got the 4 boxes the inventory only showed 16 in stock. (before my 4 were removed)

I can see where the case-swell would be an issue in the Marlin. Not so bad in a wheelgun... [smile]
That’s good stuff
6BD8ED0B-BDD6-46D0-9E60-8A7BF542A7C5.jpeg

Did you notice this:

View attachment 382142

So for those who have been wondering, yes they do give Prime members first crack at their ammo. :(
I have not noticed that pop up at all on the website so I wonder if being signed in matters. I’ll have to sign out to check but I don’t want to miss my precious ammo clicks. I use my iPhone to view it so being a diminished html browser might be why.

I have not noticed that pop up at all on the website so I wonder if being signed in matters. I’ll have to sign out to check but I don’t want to miss my precious ammo clicks. I use my iPhone to view it so being a diminished html browser might be why.

I just checked it out. I signed out of my prime and sure enough every new product has a restriction on it.

Not complaining, since i've never bought there, but if non members have to wait, doesn't that mean non members, will basicly never get any ammo ?

the restriction is only a few minutes. I’m waiting to see if this 9mm sells or before it’s up.

Edit: It says “2:37 Min.” I’m not sure if that’s 2m 37s or 2h 37m

So you now have to pay $95.00 for the right to buy 9 mm aluminum-cased range ammo for 40¢/round. [laugh]

Thank Jesus Christ Almighty for the stash I built-up before the insanity. [rockon] [rockon] [rockon]

Very interesting. Gotta give them credit for doing right by prime members though. Also I think the restriction is 3 hours. Not minutes.
Haha! 3 hours is pretty crazy. Now that TS is doing this I’m concerned unlike previous Gun/ammo runs. This time it’s different.

It’ll be interesting to see if there’s any left by the time the restriction comes off. Perhaps they’re feeling the market out. Me thinks Prime members aren’t snatching up .36-.40 cents per round 9mm so darn quick. I could be wrong.

Really glad I got my hands on a decent amount of 9mm before it went super bonkers. .32 cents/rd. seems like a deal now.
Thank you @andrew1220 [wave]

Edit- I was oh so very wrong.

Back
Top Bottom