Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I heard a rumor that people who like .40 S&W also love the new Mustang Mach-E design.

Actual TSUSA info- The TSUSA branded ammo is identical to the Scorpio 9mm coming from another online company, and those are both identical to S&B, and all are Czech.
Fired 50 of each today with zero issues. Everything ran flawlessly through my 365, just in case anyone was still wondering.

I want to like .40, it’s around and is currently the same price as 9. However, I can’t get past the fact that it’s basically 10mm lite. :confused:
.45 is big and slow, .40 is a bit faster, but 10mm just takes the cake. Unfortunately, the ammo aint cheap and neither are the limited platforms that eat it. Never mind that I can’t afford to feed the few platforms I currently stock. Sheesh
Champagne taste and a Boones Farm budget.
Actually the shop I walked into yesterday, 10 mm was the same price as 9 mm.... [laugh]

Ya I can imagine, in NH such things are a non consideration which is what I ASSumed, Glocks tend to be fairly available around $600 online.
I’d love to find one in NH that can be transferred in MA...Gen 2 or 2.5. I was only picky about finding a Gen 5 for my 9mm option and found a Glock 45 and gobbled it up for the right price.

I heard a rumor that people who like .40 S&W also love the new Mustang Mach-E design.

Actual TSUSA info- The TSUSA branded ammo is identical to the Scorpio 9mm coming from another online company, and those are both identical to S&B, and all are Czech.
Fired 50 of each today with zero issues. Everything ran flawlessly through my 365, just in case anyone was still wondering.
I had the same experience, I felt the Scorpio felt like it was a hotter load than typical US 124gr 9mm

Interesting. Some 450 Bushmaster just came up for sale and to buy it you need to be a Prime member. Basically they are forcing you to sign up to buy that particular ammo. Wonder if they will try that with other ammo as well. They state that Unlimited buying in 352 minutes, which I think means that regular masses can buy at that point. Could be something new that isn't so good for non-prime members.

$159.95 /$0.93 Per Round

Free Shipping!

AVAILABLE : 99+ in stock

Prime Members buying only.
352 Mins to unlimited buying

Interesting. Some 450 Bushmaster just came up for sale and to buy it you need to be a Prime member. Basically they are forcing you to sign up to buy that particular ammo. Wonder if they will try that with other ammo as well. They state that Unlimited buying in 352 minutes, which I think means that regular masses can buy at that point. Could be something new that isn't so good for non-prime members.

$159.95 /$0.93 Per Round

Free Shipping!

Not only do you have to be a member, but they’ve listed it with a timer for when it’s on sale. Which is apparently close to 2300??

$159.95 /$0.93 Per Round

Free Shipping!

Probably a lot of prime members bitching about the unwashed getting to buy the stock before they even have a chance to see it. I'm not a prime member, but i like this idea...keep the dedicated hoarders happy and leave the rest of us with the crumbs because we're too cheap to sign up for an 'ammo club'.

$159.95 /$0.93 Per Round

Free Shipping!

Do you know anyone with prime? I ship to my friends all the time through mine. Only caveat - they need your cc info

I don't like the new style trigger bar plunger safety that sits on the underside of the slide.
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/media/wysiwyg/blog_images/Nick/Gen5/Glock_Gen5_06.jpg
I also do not like how they implemented the ambi slide lock.
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/media/wysiwyg/blog_images/Nick/Gen5/Glock_Gen5_06.jpg
Strange, I usually travel to NH to plink and ogle at Gen 5 Glocks at free state prices, among other things. But, different folks different strokes!

Don't think of .40 S&W as "10mm-lite" think of it as "9mm- Heavy"... [rofl2]

Besides, having one dependable pistol in .40 S&W is 'smart' in my opinion. Think: Diversification.
I don't put all my eggs in a 9mm basket...
This time around, don't think it made that much difference, people hit 40 pretty hard, too.
I don't like the new style trigger bar plunger safety that sits on the underside of the slide.
I also do not like how they implemented the ambi slide lock.
Lol not sure if serious, nearly everything in the gen5 is an improvement. Maybe a Glock isn't for you. Regardless they're still going to have Gen3s in the channel because Commiefornia...

The only thing I don't like about the Gen5 is at the beginning they had some confusing decisions. Like I have a couple Gen5s without FCS, like wtf glock? Lol.

Nope, but you have more options online than here in MA.

I looked at those but can’t find a lefty version. I can manage a lot of things lefty that aren’t supposed to be. Bolt actions (other than my .22) without bipods and pistol grips, are one thing that I’m hesitant to buy righty. SKS may be where I’m headed.

Back
Top Bottom