Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

My notification beeped telling me my cci 22's were in, reacted immediately, clicked on the notification "Gone"! A span of 1 minute and sold out. I am beginning to regret paying my year 2 membership 2 weeks ago.
Things should calm down eventually. It’s just all this BLM riots and Biden panic right now. And to a lesser extent the plandemic and not everyone wants to go to the gun shop right now

Things should calm down eventually. It’s just all this BLM riots and Biden panic right now. And to a lesser extent the plandemic and not everyone wants to go to the gun shop right now

Probably, but hasnt for about 5 months now. And most LGS are rationing the popular calibers.

Since adding a prime membership, I've been more prone to buy non-case quantities of items. But, now I've been buying ammo for guns I don't even have. Yet. Got to make that membership worthwhile.

Me too. We re did the basement over the last month and I'm down there setting things up with my wife trying to explain to her how I'm organizing the ammo. And she asks what do you have that shoots 35 Remington. My answer....."Ahh why don't you stick to the gym and I'll stick to my gun room"

Last edited:
Lol. I actually bought yesterday that case of 100 rounds of 50 cal BMG. What do I have in 50 BMG? ..... mmmmmm.... nothing. But those bolt action 50 BMG uppers sure look pretty ;)

... large part of the hobby is the excitement of anticipation of things one will acquire in the near and not so near future :)

Gots to act fast!
Of course, as mentioned a few posts back, if you shoot those less lethal calibers (.30-06, 270 Winchester, .30-30 WCF, etc.), Walmart is still a decent source.
Remember, just stick to those less dangerous calibers.

Apparently, according to the PC crowd. Did WMT pull .30-06 from the shelf?
Oh, I get it! It's not the "caliber of choice" for the evil-doers, so it's okay to keep selling it. Now I understand...

On another note (Seattle homeowners/BLM):
Make sure you stock up on ammo and fill your ammo locker to make the home ownership transfer be more appreciated.

TS just had wolf 9mm for 7.35 a box. I was on when it came in stock and was sold out by the time I got to check out. That’s 30 seconds.
Damn $7.35?! If I didn't reload, I would totally buy steel cased ammo instead of paying $20 for brass. Though it seems like its impossible to get as you just found out lol.

Last edited:
Apparently, according to the PC crowd. Did WMT pull .30-06 from the shelf?
Oh, I get it! It's not the "caliber of choice" for the evil-doers, so it's okay to keep selling it. Now I understand...

On another note (Seattle homeowners/BLM):
Make sure you stock up on ammo and fill your ammo locker to make the home ownership transfer be more appreciated.

There also aren’t any .30-06 ARs or any reported gang-bangin’ with that round. It’s now a hunting round.

I cant even imagine the kick of an AR-.30-06!

7.62 NATO back on the menu.

I really dislike you.

I also grudgingly picked up a case. Itching to shoot more this summer and the ol’ prudent reserve is hurting.

Same. I caved and bought some after complaining earlier this week I don’t know what I’d do with another 500 rounds. I’ll find a way like I always do!

I saw this guy in the hood last week...
...surely he was up to no good!

Attachments

• 77e2dcb3fd135496175ff18c47b40136--american-soldiers-military-history.jpg
    77e2dcb3fd135496175ff18c47b40136--american-soldiers-military-history.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom