Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

z

Funny you post this. An online vendor has automatch in stock. $20 per 325 or $180 per 3,250 round case plus shipping and tax. I went through checkout and it’s just under 7 cents per round shipped when buying 3250.

PM if interested.
Free shipping code is available which saves $17. $191 shipped per 3,250 rounds. Not bad.

AAAAND it’s gone.

Last edited:
For anyone looking for 10mm hollow points:

I‘m not interested in paying $1.10/rd, but there is a rebate of $5/box knocking it down to a whopping $0.85/rd. I’m not interested in paying that either.

In the year 2030 when the 'New American Coalition' secededs and the dollar is worthless, we will use 556 as currency of choice. TSUSA will be the central bank of the nation. Act now!

Picked up 2 cases of 7.62x39 @ 260 + tax at a lgs today[banana]. Not a bad price considering.

Very much this...better deals can be had at LGS if you look around. I bought 4 cases of Red Army at SO in Hooksett when I was up that way last month for $219/ea and 100% tax free :)

absolutely true...same with .357 and 44 (if you're THAT cool that you can carry either of those).

plus as an added bonus, 45acp is probably the best common caliber to cast/load out of semi-autos because it's relatively slow by comparison

sorry everyone...look at us thread drifting, lol.

Just noticed some slugs, priced at .74 cents per, but also listed with a box price of $11. 10 shells per box.

Is TS bad at math now, or am I missing something?

Reasonably priced .308 for these times. 0.69/rd

I actually picked up 10 boxes of these this morning, shotgun is the only thing I am not in good shape with.
Federal Law Enforcement 12 Gauge Ammo 2-3/4" Tactical® TruBall® Rifled Slug

Just noticed some slugs, priced at .74 cents per, but also listed with a box price of $11. 10 shells per box.

Is TS bad at math now, or am I missing something?
Nope. That's the Wolf ammo. Same stuff in each box (5 or 10 round). I think the price reflects the last posted price before it went out-of-stock and will change accordingly when back in.
~Enbloc

Nope. That's the Wolf ammo. Same stuff in each box (5 or 10 round). I think the price reflects the last posted price before it went out-of-stock and will change accordingly when back in.
~Enbloc
Hmm I noticed the same price error with federal and another brand of slugs. Wasn’t with Wolf.

They just had Minimags bricks up. They were sold out within 6 mins of when I placed my order and Blazer 9mm disappeared just as fast.
Wow, a lot of people must be looking at their new arrivals all day.

Last night I did get an email notification about small rifle primers (5k) are in stock from an on-line retailer at 10:37 pm, my spider sense was tingling and I said, "let me check my email" at 11:04pm, and bang, I snagged a 5k brick. I was in OK shape, but I have a lot of brass and projos, and this puts me in a much more comfortable position.

Back
Top Bottom