• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

That's happened to me except a hot casing on my eyelid. That's why I never wear my hat backwards at the range anymore.

Worst one was me shooting my scorpion, hard ejects to the right on indoor range, bounced off the divider, hit my head, rolled down into my safety glasses, then got lodged between the glasses and the corner of my eye, burned in 3 places before I could get the glasses off. Thankfully nothing serious. Now I wear a hat whenever shooting that thing indoors to cover the top of my
glasses.

No good burn stories but I had my phone out a couple weeks ago because I had my Mantis X attached and a casing somehow bounced off the right divider, straight across me, to my phone tucked away on the left, and cracked the screen protector straight in half.

Did it stick...?
I was able to think fast enough to remove my glasses and dislodge it before anything too outlandish happened to my eyelid. But this freak accident was caused because I was inexperienced and cleaned the inside of my Beretta 92FS barrel with a lot of breakthrough oil so my cases were coming out piping hot. I have done a few stupid things on the range trying to be tacticool. One time I was shooting with a flashlight in one hand but was holding my arm above my shooting arm, not under, and nicked my wrist with my Beretta slide. Definitely not fun.

Make range guests who keep failing trigger-discipline and muzzle sweep protocols, wear a Cone-Of-Shame and stand directly to your right while you initiate a mag-dump,
while shouting "Keep your damn booger-hook of the trigger until you are ready to shoot" in between rounds...

1597352950746.png

Last edited:
Just received email notification. Back in stock...

I was really tempted to pick this up but ended up not going through. I still have ~400 rounds of 7.62x51 and didn’t know where to put another 500. Hell, I’m not sure I have room for the 250 rounds of 10mm that just got shipped.

I've been traveling for work this week, but should get home to 4 deliveries tomorrow. Very exciting.

Also, Illinois seems to also be low on ammo, who knew

For those looking for plentiful ammo, W.B. Walmart had tons of .270 and 25-06. I imagine other Walmarts also do, and I'm guessing prices are not too crazy.

My notification beeped telling me my cci 22's were in, reacted immediately, clicked on the notification "Gone"! A span of 1 minute and sold out. I am beginning to regret paying my year 2 membership 2 weeks ago.

Thought about that LC 7.62 but I've already got plenty.

Otherwise they seem to have some shotty ammo at the moment, I don't shotty(yet) so I have no clue as to what this/that shot means. Just that they have #7.5 and #8 in.
And some 00.

Back
Top Bottom