Suspected active shooter investigation involving news crew

Other than the women screaming, it's not really that dramatic... that said, I don't really need to see it again. I've seen things 1000 times worse, though. Using "Bud Dwyer" as a standard, this is about a 2 with a 10 being Bud's suicide.

-Mike
To us "gun nuts" no, we've seen more dramatic stuff.. but I'd wager that this the most dramatic and "scary" OMG/WTF moment that any of the young Twitter/FB crowd has ever "witnessed" on their ultimate medium, their smartphones...which is one of the reasons I said in an earlier post and will reiterate: Get ready for an absolute unending torrent of "Repeal!".... "Confiscate!"...."Only cops should have guns"... etc bullsh*t unlike previous ones, cuz THIS one actually takes the Facebookers and Tweeters INSIDE the Sandy Hook schoolroom that morning, and INSIDE the South Carolina church that night, and allows them to see, hear and "feel" what it's like when these awful, icky, scary, frightening, loud, bad, terrible things, these evil GUNS, actually go off and actually kill.
95 percent of these viral viewers have never held, never fired nor ever been near a Glock when it "goes off". So to see this horrific event unfold before their eyes?
Get ready for the torrent..... This one takes them into the eyes (and screams) of a beautiful, young woman as she's being murdered. You never heard the BANG in Sandy Hook, never saw the BOOM in the church.

This one's "gonna leave a mark".
Bet on it.

Every politician talking gun control should be immediately asked: "how do you feel about nuclear weapons? Should we allow them in the hands of some clearly unstable individuals who are chanting death-to-america and threaten to wipe out millions of people from the map because they don't like their religion?"

Of course they have to jump on the pile of bodies...I mean soapbox
11954823_10153468581316163_6276747631302346647_n.jpg

Someone made a good point where the pic was posted, white cop kills black thug who assaults him= #blacklivesmatter black guy kills 2 white people = #guncontrol

Condolences to the families of the victims.
Absolutely. Gotta be really awful to have their deaths caught live and out there.

From what I've learned of the guy , he apparently has been a professional "Victim" most of his life.
Been canned form every job he's held, mostly for anger issues and has always played the Racism card afterward.
I true graduate of the Al and Jessie school of life management.
I can't wait to see what the spin masters manage to turn this one into.
Poor guy was driven to it by Whitey's unrelenting harassment .
I'm waiting for the scrum's criminal history, interviews with neighbors and friends, and other stuff. I have a hard time believing that someone this angry did have other run-ins.

I don't know how you feel. It's just poor taste to make light of some ones death, that didn't have it coming . If it was a pov picture of a cop shooting the perp I'd be piling the jokes too.
Ben, ease off a little bit, and consider: .... Many people (myself included) tend to either "make light" of evil, awful events at times, and many (myself included, hopefully) "good, decent" human beings throw the dark "humor" if you wanna call sarcasm that, into stuff like this, cuz it's VERY often the only way to "handle" the emotion you feel otherwise, as a fellow human being. Not saying this was or wasn't what the poster you're criticizing was feeling when they dropped the casual "poor taste" words but....

Heck, there were "jokes" and sarcastic shots being tossed around the day after 9/11....The Space Shuttle Challenger capsule hadn't even descended to the bottom of the ocean yet and you were already hearing stuff like "Q: Where did the Astronauts spend vacation.. A: All over Florida".

Ever been to an Irish wake? My grandmother died a horrible death, and at her wake the downstairs "smoking area" (back when they had those) looked, sounded and smelled like the Blarney Stone Pub on a Saturday night. Men and women stood and sat chatting, smoking, drinking amber colored liquid and yes, even laughing over certain things. It seemed insensitive, and "out of place" at first to a 15 year old kid back then, or so he thought at the time. Then he came to "understand" it.

Sometimes it's just the "Only way we know how" to deal with unbelievably evil, horrifically f*cked-up events like today, other than looking skyward, throwing open your arms and asking/screaming "Why the f*ck does awful stuff like this happen?????"

Instead, some guys and gals log on to NES and try to "reason" or try to "make sense" out of what they've just experienced, if it's possible to "make sense" out of today...

Last edited:
Any guesses how this man voted in the past?

Got censured for wearing an 0bama sticker while reporting on the election. Also according to reports I read about his screed he was a Gay, Black Man........coincidence..........

Dude was a wackjob just like the SC guy, I'd be interested to see if he had a criminal record that put him on the PP list and the NICS just didn't get back to them so the sale proceeded. If he had 'anger issues' my bet is he had a record.

He was aged 41, right? He was not old enough to have voted for Reagan. He was a kid at the time of the 1980 and '84 elections.

No Gay man, high on POT, could ever be an A-Hole.

The Media has lied to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone made a good point where the pic was posted, white cop kills black thug who assaults him= #blacklivesmatter black guy kills 2 white people = #guncontrol

Please - NO MORE TRUTH.

Must be a dream come true for the anit's. People take no real notice of white folks shooting black folks but, surely the images of a black man executing white folks on live TV can scare the white folks and move the needle on gun control -- sploosh! Just as someone mentioned earlier in this thread, it could be like reconstruction all over again..

not really, this has low meme value for antis, the race baiters on the other hand are foaming at the mouth while they defile the corpses of the victims....

Ben, ease off a little bit, and consider: .... Many people (myself included) tend to either "make light" of evil, awful events at times, and many (myself included, hopefully) "good, decent" human beings throw the dark "humor" if you wanna call sarcasm that, into stuff like this, cuz it's VERY often the only way to "handle" the emotion you feel otherwise, as a fellow human being. Not saying this was or wasn't what the poster you're criticizing was feeling when they dropped the casual "poor taste" words but....

Heck, there were "jokes" and sarcastic shots being tossed around the day after 9/11....The Space Shuttle Challenger capsule hadn't even descended to the bottom of the ocean yet and you were already hearing stuff like "Q: Where did the Astronauts spend vacation.. A: All over Florida".

Ever been to an Irish wake? My grandmother died a horrible death, and at her wake the downstairs "smoking area" (back when they had those) looked, sounded and smelled like the Blarney Stone Pub on a Saturday night. Men and women stood and sat chatting, smoking, drinking amber colored liquid and yes, even laughing over certain things. It seemed insensitive, and "out of place" at first to a 15 year old kid back then, or so he thought at the time. Then he came to "understand" it.

Sometimes it's just the "Only way we know how" to deal with unbelievably evil, horrifically f*cked-up events like today, other than looking skyward, throwing open your arms and asking/screaming "Why the f*ck does awful stuff like this happen?????"

Instead, some guys and gals log on to NES and try to "reason" or try to "make sense" out of what they've just experienced, if it's possible to "make sense" out of today...

I understand and respect you view and agree with you to a point . I just think it was very poor taste .

Btw 5 mins after my mom carried me into the house after giving birth to me that space shuttle blew up lol.

No Gay man, high on POT, could ever be an A-Hole.

The Media has lied to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Please - NO MORE TRUTH.

Are you really trying to blame this mans actions on marijuana? That's a new low in the reefer madness saga...

I hate to put this here, as I feel terribly for the victims, but I always try to learn something from everything.

Did you notice how far the woman got after a solid hit? That 'fight or flight' response. Remember this when facing a bad guy.

In regards to Gun Control - if they want a war, that is the fastest way to start one, never mind this 'Race War' BS.

I watched it and even posted it elsewhere. If people are going to copycat, not watching it isn't going to change anything.

Hopefully people who do see it learn to at least be more aware of what's going on around them.

I think antis will barely sleep tonight. Obviously they hate gunz, but now they saw how oblivious a person can be when faced with imminent danger. There is a lot of horror in this story and it sucks for everyone.

The gun grabbers will use this 100% and we should expect copycat/retaliation crimes.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if race did play some role in things. The guy might have been a raging lunatic, but if you could swap a 41 y/o black male for an attractive 24y/o white female. Who's going to do your ratings the most good?

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if race did play some role in things. The guy might have been a raging lunatic, but if you could swap a 41 y/o black male for an attractive 24y/o white female. Who's going to do your ratings the most good?

That's just a good business decision, not racism. If they had fired a hot black chick in favor of the blonde it might be a different story, but giving someone who's hotter than someone else a job that requires constant public exposure is about attractiveness, not race. Try telling that to someone inclined to throw the race card at every opportunity though.

If the guy got into the business not knowing those kind of things happen then he's an idiot. There's also a good possibility his claimd are bogus and he just plain sucked at his job there.

Back
Top Bottom