Suspected active shooter investigation involving news crew

yep, the dad is blaming gun control already on national TV.

I got a terrible feeling... Obama's last thing in office is going to be some sort of executive decision on GC, I can feel it, and Hillary is going to use it as she steps into her Buzzfeed backed presidency.

It's a gut feeling, but that's what I'm putting my money on.

saw the video of the girl's father, sucks people can be manipulated that way. who knows, he could have believed that crap prior to her murder. the media wanted to strike while the iron was hot and he was emotional.

they tried the same shit with her boyfriend this morning and he didn't give in. i don't know how people can sleep at night doing the shit they do as the talking heads on tv. soooooooooooo man it sucks your girl got blasted, how do you feel about gun control? tell us all about your thoughts on gun control. tell us now, yesssss.

AN Executive Order has the power of law and is issued by the POTUS.

You get that right?

Then why didn't the president ban guns via executive order after Sandy Hook and Aurora? It's almost like he can't and its just usual gun forum fear mongering. I thought I remembered the president whining and crying on TV after a background check bill couldn't even get out of committee in the house after 20 kindergartners were murdered , but I guess I must have been imagining things. I'm sure it will happen this time though, be sure to go out and buy every round of ammo you can find at massively inflated prices.

Then why didn't the president ban guns via executive order after Sandy Hook and Aurora? It's almost like he can't and its just usual gun forum fear mongering. I thought I remembered the president whining and crying on TV after a background check bill couldn't even get out of committee in the house after 20 kindergartners were murdered , but I guess I must have been imagining things. I'm sure it will happen this time though, be sure to go out and buy every round of ammo you can find at massively inflated prices.

Well, it is possible toward the end of his presidency. Doing it with almost a full term left is just asking for impeachment, doing it with a few months left on his term not much people could do but bring it to court.

Then why didn't the president ban guns via executive order after Sandy Hook and Aurora?....

Well, it is possible toward the end of his presidency. Doing it with almost a full term left is just asking for impeachment, doing it with a few months left on his term not much people could do but bring it to court.

LOL, if he thought he could do it and the worst outcome would be impeachment, you can bet your bottom dollar it would happen.

If there was a way to prevent that madman from executing those innocent people by blocking his access to guns I'm for it.

if you could block his access to car keys , he couldn't get to that location to murder anyone.

so, is there an easy solution?
or is calling for gun control just the feel good story to ease the minds of sheeple who want to be treated like children ,and have daddy check under the bed for the boogeyman.

Check out this video, which I've never seen but.. Stay with it all the way - the aftermath when the shooter walks away... Check out the photographer, just walking a few steps behind him. Then someone else comes up to tackle the shooter and the photographer actually, somehow instinctively while having zero instinct prior to this point , the photog puts his hands on someone else who's about to jump into the fray...

Weird behavior. Are all news photogs on some other planet or sphere of reality or something?... Just weird...

Last edited by a moderator:
The clown we have for president and his communist overlords will sit down while their plan unfolds.

"Clown"?? Sorry, but that is like respectful praise describing this piece of disgusting sh*t that we're supposed to "respect" as "Commander in Chief"..

"Sit down"? You mean like the way he disrespectfully sat down when responding to the Tenn. murder of United States Marines by a brother jihadist like him? I'm a conscientious objecter when it comes to respecting the vile, despicable "leader" of our beloved, rapidly deteriorating "nation".

+1

Glock 19. Passed the background check and likely purchased it in June. Meaning, none of the laws the anti's propose would have stopped him (yes I know you guys know that). He waited 2 months before committing the murders. The longest waiting period law I have seen is one week. This was planned and premeditated. Basically unstoppable.

Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) spokesman Thomas Faison confirmed that Virginia gunman Vester Lee Flanagan bought his gun “weeks ago” and that “he apparently passed a background check” to get the gun.

The gun was a Glock 19 9mm.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...n-vester-flanagan-bought-his-firearm-legally/

Glock 19. Passed the background check and likely purchased it in June. Meaning, none of the laws the anti's propose would have stopped him (yes I know you guys know that). He waited 2 months before committing the murders. The longest waiting period law I have seen is one week. This was planned and premeditated. Basically unstoppable.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...n-vester-flanagan-bought-his-firearm-legally/

Make all guns go away and the antis will have accomplished what their TRUE agenda is

unicorn.png

Whelp, this should either sweep the whole thing under the rug, since nothing they want to do would have been an impediment, or they'll decide to go for broke for the same reason.

Doesn't anyone "get it"? This killing is proof! The Mass Media, the Hillarys and Bloombergs and all the controllers/banners are spot-on correct.. It's terrible that we just can't turn back the calendar to before the 13th century, when firearms were first invented...

There was never a murder of innocent civilians prior to this date so CLEARLY it's the fault of firearms and they should be confiscated and destroyed immediately.

"... and the world, will be a better place.. yes the world, will be a better place.. for you, for me..." (C'mon! Sing along!)

"Clown"?? Sorry, but that is like respectful praise describing this piece of disgusting sh*t that we're supposed to "respect" as "Commander in Chief"..

"Sit down"? You mean like the way he disrespectfully sat down when responding to the Tenn. murder of United States Marines by a brother jihadist like him? I'm a conscientious objecter when it comes to respecting the vile, despicable "leader" of our beloved, rapidly deteriorating "nation".

+1

The sad fact of the matter is that clown represents those who got him into power.

When he preforms all the mentioned despicable actions, he is representing and acting according to sentiments of 10's of millions that are living (well, sucking the life of) this land. His actions are not done in a vacuum and are causing much happiness to many people.

Back
Top Bottom