Suspected active shooter investigation involving news crew

Yes. Emily Miller now works at the Fox affiliate in DC. She recently called out DC Police Chief Lanier for her claims that access to 'high capacity' guns and magazines were one of the causes (yes, CAUSES) for all the recent shootings in DC.

I follow Emily on FB, as she usually posts timely, relevant stories.

She also managed to get a carry permit in DC, one of the VERY, VERY few.

I wonder why he shot one-handed. Was he actually holding a camera/phone in the other hand or was he wearing a GoPro thingy? Muzzle really flips left when he shoots.

I am not trying to be callous here, but this is a gun forum. I've watched the video a few times and just noticed this.

......and the NFA was born.

Pretty sure NFA was born from the predominately white Italian mafia gangs that were running alcohol sales in the big cities during prohibition.

You are thinking of GCA 1968 which was born from the JFK, RFK and MLK assassinations combined with the Black Panthers using guns to show that they won't accept lesser civil rights.

In fact, Reagan (Yes that Reagan) signed the Mulford Act in CA banning the carrying of loaded firearms. Ironically, it was a republican legislature and governor in CA that banned the carry of firearms in CA. This bill was the result of Black Panthers standing on the capitol steps in CA openly carrying rifles.

Pretty sure NFA was born from the predominately white Italian mafia gangs that were running alcohol sales in the big cities during prohibition.

You are thinking of GCA 1968 which was born from the JFK, RFK and MLK assassinations combined with the Black Panthers using guns to show that they won't accept lesser civil rights.

In fact, Reagan (Yes that Reagan) signed the Mulford Act in CA banning the carrying of loaded firearms. Ironically, it was a republican legislature and governor in CA that banned the carry of firearms in CA. This bill was the result of Black Panthers standing on the capitol steps in CA openly carrying rifles.
The carry bans throughout the south after reconstruction were also the result of racism.

Well, with all that's been said on MSM today since this tragic event, the 'educated' remarks that all genius experts had to say about guns and gun control, and black people and the recent revelation - that he was gay - I cannot wait [sarcasm] for 9 pm tonight to watch this regular scumbag on the Kelly File and the jewels that his mouth will spew. Every time I watch him my blood boils. Hard to believe these people are that ignorant and they actually believe the shit they say.

I wonder why he shot one-handed. Was he actually holding a camera/phone in the other hand or was he wearing a GoPro thingy? Muzzle really flips left when he shoots.

I am not trying to be callous here, but this is a gun forum. I've watched the video a few times and just noticed this.
Because prior to buying the gun in June, he probably never even held one before, and doesn't spend hours on NES reading threads about proper stance and 2-handed holding techniques? Just a guess tho.

Because prior to buying the gun in June, he probably never even held one before, and doesn't spend hours on NES reading threads about proper stance and 2-handed holding techniques? Just a guess tho.

He was just following the literal interpretation of the law from the ATF that states if you put two hands on a gun it becomes an SBR... [shocked]

And he's such a handsome fellow:

vester-lee-flanagan.jpg

[rofl]

Must be a dream come true for the anit's. People take no real notice of white folks shooting black folks but, surely the images of a black man executing white folks on live TV can scare the white folks and move the needle on gun control -- sploosh! Just as someone mentioned earlier in this thread, it could be like reconstruction all over again..

Those who know me will be bored to hear me say it again:

A LIBERALS GREATEST FEAR IS BLACKS WITH GUNS

I am firm in my belief, and insist that Blacks DESERVE their 2A Civil Rights as much as anyone.

Any honest Black in the Inner Cities is harassed by THUGS daily. The THUGS have guns. Let the Honest Folk have them !

Let's try FOLLOWING THE CONSTITUTION for a change, and see if it works !

BTW, the latest NRA Video is pure GOLD: http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=172FFE636A00EF9BB496172FFE636A00EF9BB496

Fox25 just talked about current gun laws in VA. They had this summary that they claim was from the NRA website...That first statement is nowhere to be found on the NRA website. Fox must have decided to make that up and throw it in there.
View attachment 145010

Last edited:
Fox25 just talked about current gun laws in VA. They had this summary that they claim was from the NRA website...That first statement is nowhere to be found on the NRA website. Fox must have decided to make that up and throw it in there.
View attachment 145010

Trying to figure out how his gun being registered would have stopped him

View attachment 145010

That looks more like what a bunch of gun grabbers think the laws are. And when called on it, will claim it has truthiness, or some other such retardation.

the go pro footage he took is absolutely insane. People are truly crazy. They have been since the beginning of time. If people think this behavior is new and only happens because of guns, are ignorant to history.

A black gay Jehovah's Witness believer...shit... you can't be more minority than this. Obama will bath in this shit.

Condolences to the families of the victims.

From what I've learned of the guy , he apparently has been a professional "Victim" most of his life.
Been canned form every job he's held, mostly for anger issues and has always played the Racism card afterward.
I true graduate of the Al and Jessie school of life management.
I can't wait to see what the spin masters manage to turn this one into.
Poor guy was driven to it by Whitey's unrelenting harassment .

OF COURSE it would have prevented him from doing anything because criminals ALWAYS obey the law.....

/sarcasm

And I am sure that someone who is intent on murder will be gravely concerned with gun laws...

- - - Updated - - -

Condolences to the families of the victims.

From what I've learned of the guy , he apparently has been a professional "Victim" most of his life.
Been canned form every job he's held, mostly for anger issues and has always played the Racism card afterward.
I true graduate of the Al and Jessie school of life management.
I can't wait to see what the spin masters manage to turn this one into.
Poor guy was driven to it by Whitey's unrelenting harassment .

If Obama had a son...

If Obama had a son...[/QUOTE said:
If Obama had even a Daughter, she would be a SPOILED BITCH.

malia.jpg

OMG, OMG, He DOES have a Daughter ? Who is a Spoiled Bitch ?

I'm SO SORRY !

Crap, crap, crap - I'll never post drunk again - Sorry - Got a bad batch of CATNIP !!

Trying to figure out how his gun being registered would have stopped him

It obviously wouldn't have. All of the background checks in the world wouldn't have stopped what happened.

The ONLY reason that they have been pushing this background check crap is b/c its the only thing that has a prayer of passing. These a-hole antis and the media would ban guns tomorrow and take everyone's guns away if they could.

This is Obama's 'Merika, folks. Incite people to do crazy $hite like this and then blame freedom! Expect a lot more of this. Plan accordingly, because these attacks are not going to stop.

It obviously wouldn't have. All of the background checks in the world wouldn't have stopped what happened.

The ONLY reason that they have been pushing this background check crap is b/c its the only thing that has a prayer of passing. These a-hole antis and the media would ban guns tomorrow and take everyone's guns away if they could.

This is Obama's 'Merika, folks. Incite people to do crazy $hite like this and then blame freedom! Expect a lot more of this. Plan accordingly, because these attacks are not going to stop.

This background check crap is the most clever ploy to date.
Don't call it what it is, a federal registry.
Background checks sound so harmless.

This background check crap is the most clever ploy to date.
Don't call it what it is, a federal registry.
Background checks sound so harmless.

Our adversaries are NOT stupid. They are smart and patient people. Not speaking of the useful idiots, obviously.

NO ONE that talks to imaginary voices in their head should EVER get an LTC.

Hello - CHRISTIANS ?

If U think I'm FN joking, go ahead, don't vote for Trump.

Back
Top Bottom