Stickers on cars

Stickers = LAME

This is what is on the back window of my truck, and pretty much every truck I have ever owned. I never thought it was "lame", but admittedly, now that I am well into my 40's, I sometimes feel out of touch.

semperfisticker.jpg

This is what is on the back window of my truck, and pretty much every truck I have ever owned. I never thought it was "lame", but admittedly, now that I am well into my 40's, I sometimes feel out of touch.

semperfisticker.jpg

I If I were you I would wear it with pride. I give Marines respect the way they stick together.

Ask any Army or Navy guy and they will tell you how Marines "stick together" [wink] might want to use another term [laugh] No accident that they sell a lot of KY Jelly at Marine Exchanges [rofl]

Bwahahaha !!! If that came from someone other than you, I might be offended!

Semper Fi dog face. [smile]

semperfisticker.jpg

No stickers on my F-350, just a USMC Alumni license plate holder.

I have heard of defense lawyers asking people selected for jury duty what stickers they have. I always wonder what a prosecutor would use a "keep honking I'm reloading" or protected by "S&W". When you claim self defense. Stay off the radar.

I have heard of defense lawyers asking people selected for jury duty what stickers they have. I always wonder what a prosecutor would use a "keep honking I'm reloading" or protected by "S&W". When you claim self defense. Stay off the radar.

I always wonder what happens to these guys who have stickers that say "Warning: I brake for tailgaters" if they ever get rear-ended. Or generally, bumper stickers like "Horn busted: watch for finger", "Don't like my driving? Dial 1-800-EAT-SNOT", "Drive it like you stole it" or others advertising hostile or aggressive driving behavior. After all, you're more likely to be involved in a traffic accident than a defensive gun use incident.

Then there are the idiots who advertise their marijuana use on the back bumper. Talk about asking to get pulled over.

On the rear window of my truck I proudly display the American flag, Pow Mia, Gasden flag & NRA and if it pisses off some leftist whiner so be it.

None, not a big fan of stickers except on my offroad jeep and those are mostly performance part stickers , bowhunting and US Sportsman Alliance

Firearms related stickers of any kind are a bad idea; even political ones are too risky. Between vehicle stops by stats-driven cops and the random scumbag walking by your parked car looking for a reason to break in, it just isn't worth providing free advertising for some company or group.

Nope. Just the 'Merican flag sticker in the back window, and the "Hybrid" decal on the tailgate. Found one in the right font, looks pretty legitimate until your brain kicks in and you realize there's no #$%^ing way an '03 Dodge Ram 1500 is a hybrid. You'd be amazed how many dumbasses don't understand my dark and overcomplicated sense of humor and think it really is a hybrid, though. I park it in the "low emission vehicle" spots in CA when I'm forced to go over the border on errands.

Oh, and a S&C trailer plug cover.

i wouldn't put anything blatant (firearm specific) but i have three nice die cut window decals...(i hate stickers) one is simply 2A another is "dont tread on me" and finally the last one is the walt Disney world logo for the 80s

It will cause problems. As far as NRA or CCW stickers no reason to give the Cops a reason to pull you over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom