Stickers on cars

Like many others I choose to not to put any firearms stickers on my vehicles or for that matter wear any gun shirts outside the house. I do however have the bright yellow Don't Tread On Me flag flying high on my house. Boy am I a hypocrite [thinking]

2nd and 4th Infantry Division Insignia Decals that's it. Most people don't know what they mean. I have them because on occasion I meet former members of those units and have had some nice parking lot conversations with fellow veterans.

Nintendo Entertainment System oval.
Gun related sticker say "follow me, find out where I live. And when I'm not home, steal my guns.

Or just "Rob this house when this vehicle is gone" if you park in the driveway rather than in the garage.

If driving to Canada is your thing, I've heard that having gun stickers on your car increases the likelihood that you'll get stopped and searched at the border. No stickers on my car other than a car-club one. I've been searched exactly once. Maybe the guy was just bored, or I was the tenth car, or something. Usually they just look at my passport, ask me a couple of bored questions, and wave me through.

Or just "Rob this house when this vehicle is gone" if you park in the driveway rather than in the garage.

If driving to Canada is your thing, I've heard that having gun stickers on your car increases the likelihood that you'll get stopped and searched at the border. No stickers on my car other than a car-club one. I've been searched exactly once. Maybe the guy was just bored, or I was the tenth car, or something. Usually they just look at my passport, ask me a couple of bored questions, and wave me through.

I road tripped to Montreal and the car we took had nothing on it and we still had to stop and get searched

I won't say exactly what it is, but my license plate is a vanity with an unmistakable gun related message. It's not like 2A1776 or something you need to 'be in the club' to understand either. Owning and carrying a gun is nothing I feel I need to be ashamed of or keep under wraps.

Something that just made me chuckle while reading this thread again.

It's funny how a lot of us won't put gun related stickers on our cars for fear that a libtard would key it or smash it.

It's even funnier that I'd never think of keying or smashing a libtards car that had a coexist sticker or a "I wanna have Obama's babies" type of sticker.

The angry hateful people are the people who put coexist stickers on their cars. At least that has been my experience. AH, the Irony!

Something that just made me chuckle while reading this thread again.

It's funny how a lot of us won't put gun related stickers on our cars for fear that a libtard would key it or smash it.

It's even funnier that I'd never think of keying or smashing a libtards car that had a coexist sticker or a "I wanna have Obama's babies" type of sticker.

The angry hateful people are the people who put coexist stickers on their cars. At least that has been my experience. AH, the Irony!

It is very ironic, but then look at history... the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, Salem witch trials, etc., etc. and they were all based on good old Christians. We will love you, as long as you believe what we say or believe, otherwise we will kill you!

It is very ironic, but then look at history... the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, Salem witch trials, etc., etc. and they were all based on good old Christians. We will love you, as long as you believe what we say or believe, otherwise we will kill you!

You specify Christians, but intolerance has been the hallmark of virtually every group exhibiting the behavior you are getting at. And while The Christian examples you tout account for tens, hundreds, or perhaps thousands of deaths, good old communism accounts for tens or hundreds of millions. But who's counting. Damn them Christians!

It's not the religious that terrify me. More people have been killed by the government than all religious organizations combined throughout history. It's the Atheist regimes, like the Nazis, the Commies, both Soviet and Chinese, never mind all the other ones through the centuries that didn't quite compile their death totals. The people who stick "Coexist" on their bumpers are usually agnostic/atheist or 'mystical' new age nut jobs.

So, to sum up, Atheists have killed more people and all the religious folk combined, and many times over. They are the ones who scare me to death these days, and further, the libtards tend to be atheists. With exceptions as always.

In other words, governments kill, and the government that is the one you should be afraid of? Your own, as history has shown, your own is the most likely to kill you.

I'm still not gonna put any stickers on my car.

P.S. The Crusades were about retaking land conquered by the Moslems. Totally justified, but since Europe was in it's dark ages, ultimately doomed to failure. Still, it was a good and justified try. The poor people there are still suffering because of Europe's failure to liberate them.

Last edited:
You specify Christians, but intolerance has been the hallmark of virtually every group exhibiting the behavior you are getting at. And while The Christian examples you tout account for tens, hundreds, or perhaps thousands of deaths, good old communism accounts for tens or hundreds of millions. But who's counting. Damn them Christians!

It's would-be do-gooders of any stripe, really.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.” --C.S. Lewis

The only sticker on the back of my car is my oversand beach permit. I have no desire to advertise that my vehicle may have guns inside.

It's would-be do-gooders of any stripe, really.

Agreed. But for some reason, some of the folks here seem to feel obliged to always trot out Christianity or religion as the font of all ills, when, as cekim points out in another thread, this is based more on personal bias and a small sample set than it is on facts. And I always feel obliged to point that out. ;p

No stickers ever. I don't let strangers know anything, always a good idea. And liberals are generally nasty and have no respect for others and will key your stuff. Not worth it.

I used to. Not afraid of moonbats keying my ride, since I call my car "rapid rubbish" and wouldn't notice a keying.
I stopped, because it seemed every time I got a good sticker, my transmission would fail.
I'm currently rocking a 94 accord, repairs over cost of tires make the car disposable.

I prefer not to have stuff on my truck that says to the world "Hey, everything I believe is diametrically opposed to everything you believe, please slash my tires because I know you can't handle it!" So, all I have is this cute little magnet. Almost no one would know what it signifies:

View attachment 131742

There's also some random oval stickers for a bunch of states that don't suck. (So, no stickers for anything in southern New England.)

Of course, but I believe you are missing my point entirely. The poster I was quoting was talking about the irony of certain groups that masquerade as good, faithful people, yet kill and destroy when they encounter a culture that doesn't share their beliefs. I'm well aware that government regimes do the same thing, but they don't usually go around pretending to be good and righteous as the religious, or "co-exist" types do. This was not a slam against Catholics, or other Christians per say, but it is very ironic to me at least...

All I have is one of these on my back window. It says enough... to those that have a clue anyways.

gdhs_2267_30910393

the only sticker I've ever had on my car was a rowing team one back in college. Even that was a window static cling, not a real sticker. Ever since any stickers I get go on gun cases, not cars

Back
Top Bottom