Stickers on cars

I don't have any at the moment, except my union sticker (let the bashing begin), but I'm thinking of something 2a and be inconspicuous at the same time. I'll definitely confuse people for sure.

only 1 firearm sticker at the moment...3" ruger symbol in the corner of my rear window...doesn't say the word so unless you know the symbol you have no idea what it is...i also have stickers for arai helmet, appalachain mountain club, husqvarna, yamaha, salt life and tough mudder...all on windows so they come off easy with a razor scraper and some goo gone...i have some nra stickers and some bcm stickers that i haven't decided what to do with yet...i may put them on my car, or my work cooler/lunch box or a metal cabinet in my garage or basement

544727-umbrellacorporation3.png

i have a 'merican flag sticker, and a claymore as a trailer hitch cover. license plate is gun-related, but you'd have to know gunz to figure that one out.

old car had a HK sticker, jolly roger, and NES sticker so you guys could post about me on the interwebz whenever you saw the car.

Circular sticker on my rollbar with four flags: US, Gadsden, Israeli, Russian. People don't know what to think of it usually [laugh] I'd do an NES oval but I can't be bothered to look for one.

Just my NES oval and a Long Trail Brewing "Take a hike" sticker. As far as most people know, I like to drink beer and play video games. I don't play video games.

I just traded my explorer in so my new ride doesn't have anything yet but the explorer had an NES shield and a mass hole sticker that someone cut the "m"off so it said ass hole, i kept it like that afterwords[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom