Stickers on cars

A Bruins magnet on my truck.

I had a Gadsden flag magnet when I drove a sedan and someone stole it, go figure.

I just ordered my TED CRUZ 2016 stickers for the car

Hope I don't get keyed by the libtards

Funny how we can look at Obama stickers and think, what a libtard and go about our business but the libs have to key or vandalize the car

Noveske, Stickman and NES logo on my car. If they know any of the three, they're a gun person and that's fine with me. I'd be shocked if an anti knew any of them.

^^^exactly...most people don't know what the firearm stickers are unless the sticker spells it out for them...if the sticker has the brand symbol (probably not), firearm brand name (maybe if it's a common one), nra or "______ firearms" that spells it out (definitely)...for anyone to care that much they must be pretty messed up...but i understand not wanting anyone to know anything...99% of people probably don't know or care anyway though but there's always that 1% could mess up your car when it's parked, mess with you in traffic or follow you home and steal your stuff...as long as i don't put any overly obvious stickers on my car or anything that people are strongly opposed to then there shouldn't be an issue...if people are mad at me it's more than likely cause i drive like an a$$hole [smile]

Funny how we can look at Obama stickers and think, what a libtard and go about our business but the libs have to key or vandalize the car

I know a guy on "our side" that is fond of spitting loogies on the windshield of Obama cars. No real damage, just a big FU.

I prefer not to have stuff on my truck that says to the world "Hey, everything I believe is diametrically opposed to everything you believe, please slash my tires because I know you can't handle it!" So, all I have is this cute little magnet. Almost no one would know what it signifies:

View attachment 131742

There's also some random oval stickers for a bunch of states that don't suck. (So, no stickers for anything in southern New England.)

Is that a Porcfest sticker from the FSP?

Malodave

Wow M&H racemaster, that brings back some memories.

Glad someone else remembers them. :) If you want, I think my folks have thousands of the round yellow Race Master stickers from when we cleaned out the old man's factory. Would be happy to send you one and some other swag if I can find other stuff. PM me if you're interested.

I think I'll go with an Adam Kokesh 2020 sticker instead. They won't have any idea who that is and thus won't know they should key my truck.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that a Porcfest sticker from the FSP?

Malodave

Yeah! Someone finally recognizes it!

Two: One from my Grandfather's old tire company (M&H Tires of Gardner, MA) and a Dunwich, MA sticker (Cthulhu ftw)

Oh, why did you say the name? Now some crazy **** is going to hap-

- - - Updated - - -

Was thinking about popping these on my ride. View attachment 131875View attachment 131876

Think they're too much? Lol

You have to do what you like. My wife's car (VW Beetle) is covered with Hawaii and horse stickers. There is mistaking her favorite things when you see her car.

Speaking of bumper stickers, one of you was seen in Northampton today about 1230, sporting a zombie response sticker. Always makes my day when I'm reminded there are others like me!

All I have is one of these on my back window. It says enough... to those that have a clue anyways.

gdhs_2267_30910393
2nd that.

Absolutely nothing on the vehicle that may suggest to a thief the possibility of a firearm being inside cause then he may want to smash a window to find out.

Back
Top Bottom