State Capitol Demonstration Megathread with Pics

Will you Attend/Which State

• Total voters
Hella slow in posting in but I am in! Be there around 12:30 and I'll have a big (on me) camera around my neck.

so one of these?
kodak-disposable-camera-profile.jpg

(l) discharge any firearm or destructive weapon; or

(m) have in any such park or place, except a boundary road or parkway on which there are dwellings, any firearm or destructive weapon; or

...and whoever violates any other provision of these rules shall be punished by a fine or not more than fifty dollars for each offense.

So $50 if you want to pop one off or carry on non boundary road/parkway on which there are dwellings.

I believe this was the link that was posted. I remember seeing at as well.

http://www.cityofboston.gov/parks/rules.asp

I found it, never knew it existed. Silly law, but it's the law.

On another note. I know it's late, but is anyone who is going an experienced photographer? Stills would be good on the Facebook page, and a video uploaded to You Tube would be nice.

One of the tricks we have to learn from the left is to video record our actions. That way we will have our own record of what went on. THEY do it because they try to bait the police into doing something stupid. We should do it in case any of the antis present try to bait us into doing something stupid.

If nothing else, we'll learn a lot for future actions from what happens tomorrow.

Need suggestions I am going to have to take the T into boston. I have zero desire to drive there then find a place to park.
I live in Sutton and Know where the Worcester and Soutborough locations are. Just looking for input since I have NEVER travelled on the public transport system.

On another note. I know it's late, but is anyone who is going an experienced photographer? Stills would be good on the Facebook page, and a video uploaded to You Tube would be nice.

Ms. minininger said she will be bringing her camera ( high quality as I recall ) and if the pics she took at the Holbrook shoot are any indication, you should be good to go.

Need suggestions I am going to have to take the T into boston. I have zero desire to drive there then find a place to park.
I live in Sutton and Know where the Worcester and Soutborough locations are. Just looking for input since I have NEVER travelled on the public transport system.

Commuter rail to South Station. Then take the Green line to Park Street and you are there. You could just walk from South Station but if it is cold and windy the Green line will get you there in a couple of minutes instead of a 15 min walk

Last edited:
Commuter rail to Station. Then take the Green line to Park Street and you are there. You could just walk from South Station but if it is cold and windy the Green line will get you there in a couple of minutes instead of a 15 min walk

Thanks looks like i will be leaving early to ensure i am on time..
Thanks again..

Leave early to give your self plenty of time.

- - - Updated - - -

I cannot go, long term plans that could not be changed. Having my brother and several of his friends go in my stead.

For penance, you will need to go buy at least one gun and several hundred rounds of ammunition. Your sins will then be vacated.

Ms. minininger said she will be bringing her camera ( high quality as I recall ) and if the pics she took at the Holbrook shoot are any indication, you should be good to go.

Good news. Speaking of women, it would be very helpful if at least one or more spoke tomorrow. Women and minorities are demographics we need to bring to our side. I know a lot of women who have or are getting their licenses and buying firearms and we need them to help us.

I found it, never knew it existed. Silly law, but it's the law.

Ms. [STRIKE=minininger]minininger[/STRIKE] minininjer said she will be bringing her camera ( high quality as I recall ) and if the pics she took at the Holbrook shoot are any indication, you should be good to go.

I'm experienced in that yes, I have taken photos before. I have a professional camera. I will also mount a GoPro on said camera. When you see me walking around, SMILE [smile]

Come on, lads! Is there anyone you haven't called yet who might be willing to join us tomorrow? I talked to a couple of co-workers today; at least one of them is coming, and he's bringing his wife. Let's get the numbers higher! There are still 14 hours left! Keep spreading the word!

In Liberty,

Buck.

Back
Top Bottom