State Capitol Demonstration Megathread with Pics

Will you Attend/Which State

• Total voters
Unfortunately, we did not request a permit for "amplified sound," and thought of it too late to inquire about a permit for the same.

http://www.noisefree.org/cityord/boston.pdf

We were not able to reach the person in charge of issuing permits for amplified sound and clearly a bull-horn or PA system would meet that definition. Sorry folks.

shit, there go our bullhorns [sad2]

any ideas for something like this? I havent the time or knowledge to create one but I will print as many as I can to bring

Isnt there a website like gunfacts.org or gunfactcheck or something?

As for bullhorns, how about unamplified megaphones, like cheerleaders have?

Last edited:
Please cite the source for the $50.00 fine.

the entire law was posted in this thread earlier, sorry but I can't go through and find it at this moment. I assure you it was there and legit, not just "i heard from a guy who's brother...."

Unfortunately, we did not request a permit for "amplified sound," and thought of it too late to inquire about a permit for the same.

http://www.noisefree.org/cityord/boston.pdf

We were not able to reach the person in charge of issuing permits for amplified sound and clearly a bull-horn or PA system would meet that definition. Sorry folks.

That's ok. If you want me too, I can talk loud enough to be heard for a mile. When I was in Boot Camp and a DI told me to sound off, I could reply "Sir, yes Sir!" loud enough to blow his cover off. The first time I did it to the Senior DI he said. " We've got a Singer"

I can definitely talk loud enough to be heard for blocks, for about 2 hours before I loose my voice.

shit, there go our bullhorns [sad2]

what about just the cone type is that considered amplified

8_billly_bullhorn.jpg

We are trying NOT to be Occutards...

Tough it out... [wink]

actually the occtards didn't use bullhorns much they did some weird repeter thing where one person would say something then the 20 people closest to him/her would say it in unicin making it able to be heard farther away. seems gay but it works

Re: Attendance List: State Capitol Demonstration Saturday January 19th @Noon

I'll be there as well...
Updated.
I'm coming with my the wife and kids. She's working on sings with her new cricut she got for Christmas.

Sent from Nexus 7 using Tapatalk on crack.

Last edited:
For a slogan for a sign I liked the response from the BOA president. He said "It's called a Bill of Rights, not a Bill of Needs" when asked about why he needed an AR-15. Nice!

I am so happy and proud that a couple rod gun clubs stepped up for this. I'll be riding on the bus with them. Quote from Steve's email:

WE HAVE CLOSE TO 50 SR&G MEMBERS AND GUESTS SIGNED UP ALONG WITH ABOUT 40 FROM HOPKINTON SPORTSMEN'S.

Back
Top Bottom