State Capitol Demonstration Megathread with Pics

Will you Attend/Which State

• Total voters
Home depot sells reasonably sized pieces of corrugated plastic for a couple of bucks that would be perfect as a backer for sign, if not a sign itself. They're usually near the FOR SALE signs and the house numbers.

Someone please do fact sheets to hand the media.

Also could do a sheet with newspaper headlines. Remember, feed it to them and they will eat it up. If you dont, youll get the headlines THEY make up, and we know how that goes.

Also could do a sheet with newspaper headlines. Remember, feed it to them and they will eat it up. If you dont, youll get the headlines THEY make up, and we know how that goes.

Work up some ideas and email them over, I will consolidate and format into one tri-fold.

any ideas for something like this? I havent the time or knowledge to create one but I will print as many as I can to bring

any ideas for something like this? I havent the time or knowledge to create one but I will print as many as I can to bring

If everyone sends me the actual text that they would like to contribute, I will happily edit, consolidate format and share. Then we call all print 20 before heading in tomorrow.

I don't however have time to research or develop too much. I am totally slammed with work projects right now.
I will be working on this around 9 or 10 tonight.

send me a PM if you want my email address.

Attendance List: State Capitol Demonstration Saturday January 19th @Noon

I am so sorry to bother you all with this but I have not had time to figure this all out.
I am taking the T. In to Boston for the rally am I allowed to carry on public transport legally?
Are there any special rules for Boston one should be aware of when carrying in Boston?

Again sorry for the questions but I have not been a CCW holder for very long.
Thanks for the help in advance.

My mother-in-law asked me today if I knew about this, she said a lot of my FIL's friends are going (he's retired BPD, so they're all retired PD of one sort or another)

She said they heard about it on the radio. I did send this stuff to Michael Graham, who was filling in for howie this week. Hopefully he did us a solid.

I am so sorry to bother you all with this but I have not had time to figure this all out.
I am taking the T. In to Boston for the rally am I allowed to carry on public transport legally?
Are there any special rules for Boston one should be aware of when carrying in Boston?

you can carry on the T and carry at the rally, if you get caught somehow carrying on the boston common it is a $50 we were informed

Attendance List: State Capitol Demonstration Saturday January 19th @Noon

you can carry on the T and carry at the rally, if you get caught somehow carrying on the boston common it is a $50 we were informed

Thanks I really appreciate this. Last thing I want to do is bring any bad press our way right now.

I'm sure not every group gets a permit like that.

If we had a politian or city official on board with us and speaking I'm sure no one would give us a hard time about a permit

CCW ok on T. You can CCW in front of the State House BUT if you walk on/across the Common and get caught it's $50.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom