• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

State Capitol Demonstration Megathread with Pics

Will you Attend/Which State

• Total voters
someone needs to get in touch with whoever is running that facebook event and get him to post "NO MARCHING PLANNED"

also- I don't have a FB account, so I can't do much in this department.

Last edited:
Does CT and ME have their own firearms website ?

I know RI does.

So, hows the result showing for attendance on those states websites ?

It's low on this poll above here.

I do not have a FB account, anyone, anyone... Beuller?

Thank you in advance.
message sent, received a thank you in response and saw that the following was posted
All, I just got a message from the folks at NES (NorthEastern Shooters Forum) asking me to clarify that THERE WILL BE NO MARCHING AS PART OF THIS RALLY.

It seems there has been some confusion about this. We are gathering in protest, with signs and a willingness to engage with the media and our elected officials. We will not be "moving en mass" or blocking streets etc. Polite and professional are the key words for the day. I hope that clears up any misconceptions!

How so? She would have gotten to where she was going on the back of the bus just the same. Please explain yourself.
I'm with you, LOVE the quote. People need to understand that the Bill of Rights protects human rights from government abuse. Although it's true that this probably won't be viewed with a friendly eye by the political-correctness police, I consider it absolutely an appropriate analogy.

I'm with you, LOVE the quote. People need to understand that the Bill of Rights protects human rights from government abuse. Although it's true that this probably won't be viewed with a friendly eye by the political-correctness police, I consider it absolutely an appropriate analogy.

With recent references to the NRA as the KKK and the fact that you have people like Juan Williams saying NRA members are racist southerners, I would keep race completely out of the issue.

The liberal media will twist that sign into "gun rights advocates want black people to sit at the back of the bus". Not true of course, but it will happen.

Can't make it...[sad2]

I want to see thousands of men & women on the 6pm news, standing up for our rights!
And no mooning VB in the Fox25 office!!! [rofl]

Here's a good sign (especially if you're from Everett!):

2TNRMGE0OFA9U_13LOGUD_IL_L_LS.jpg

right-delayed-right-denied1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom