St. Louis Prosecutor's Office Busted Altering Evidence; Reassembled Non-Operable McCloskey Pistol To Classify As Lethal

As much as I would like to see Gardner lose her law license it isn't going to happen. Sadly the bar will throw her a party for her bravery and "speaking truth to power" shtick etc etc. The next day she will get a $5 million book deal writing a book called "Triumph over evil racist conservatives". Then she'll buy a ski lodge in Aspen where she can hobnob with guilt laden super wealthy white progressives and in a couple of years she will be attorney general.

As much as I would like to see Gardner lose her law license it isn't going to happen. Sadly the bar will throw her a party for her bravery and "speaking truth to power" shtick etc etc. The next day she will get a $5 million book deal writing a book called "Triumph over evil racist conservatives". Then she'll buy a ski lodge in Aspen where she can hobnob with guilt laden super wealthy white progressives and in a couple of years she will be attorney general.
Even Nifong got disbarred its not really much to ask for, given shes caught red handed here....

Even Nifong got disbarred its not really much to ask for, given shes caught red handed here....

Yeah but the optics. A black woman bawling on 60 minutes crying about how her life was ruined by whitey. Do you think that the people responsible for doing the right thing are actually going to do the right thing knowing full well that BLM will throw rocks at the windows on their homes, dox them and tell their followers to commit violence against them? If she was a crooked white woman, toast. In this case, well let's just say I have a nice long bridge for sale in Brooklyn.

Who the hell needs a law license to teach law?
(Watch this, guyz: if he answers the question, he's teaching law).

You don't need a law license to teach law, but how much would you trust the teacher if they themselves didn't have the license you hope to earn by taking their class ???

Would you have a lot of confidence in the credibility of a drivers ed teacher who didn't have a drivers license ???

You don't need a law license to teach law, but how much would you trust the teacher if they themselves didn't have the license you hope to earn by taking their class ???

Would you have a lot of confidence in the credibility of a drivers ed teacher who didn't have a drivers license ???
I had a lot of confidence in my HS Business Law teacher,
even though he was old enough that I had no reason to believe
that he had successfully passed the NYS Board of Regents Business Law exam.

Maybe the exam had a long and storied past,
but I found out a few years ago that the curriculum
was eliminated by the state scant years after I took it.

I had a lot of confidence in my HS Business Law teacher,
even though he was old enough that I had no reason to believe
that he had successfully passed the NYS Board of Regents Business Law exam.

Maybe the exam had a long and storied past,
but I found out a few years ago that the curriculum
was eliminated by the state scant years after I took it.

In addition to passing a state Bar Exam, lawyers have to re-certify periodically to show they've been keeping up with continuing education requirements. This is because new laws are instituted all the time, old laws do get changed, modified or recinded, and cases and precedents get overturned. If the teacher doesn't hold a law license, there's nothing to insure that they're actually up-to-date on these changes.

In addition to passing a state Bar Exam, lawyers have to re-certify periodically to show they've been keeping up with continuing education requirements. This is because new laws are instituted all the time, old laws do get changed, modified or recinded, and cases and precedents get overturned. If the teacher doesn't hold a law license, there's nothing to insure that they're actually up-to-date on these changes.
So if this issue wasn't even raised for Fauxcahontas (was it?),
is it even a thing in Mass?

To be fair, engineering professors don't have to be PEs to teach the material either. Depending what they're actually teaching, even if the minutia changes, much of the macro stuff stays the same. And, considering licenses aren't portable, you might have someone licensed in CA but teaching in MT, would that invalidate their experience?

I'd be more concerned about someone whose entire background is tax law teaching courtroom procedure.

If Harvard Law School wants to teach business-law courses, and hires a businessperson instead of a law person, that's their prerogative.

I'm sure Harvard Business School has lawyers teaching there. I bet nobody bats an eye. If they know their stuff, that's all that matters.

"“In Missouri, a pardon obliterates a person’s conviction, but the person’s guilt remains,” Pratzel wrote in a court filing."

This is almost an exact quote from MA jurisprudence, which has held that a pardoned offense may be used in determining unsuitability.

Howie Carr did, but the national MSM wasn't going to run with it.
I never heard Howie say one word about teaching law without being admitted to the Massachusetts bar.
And I've never seen anyone point to a law requiring bar admission to teach in Massachusetts.

It was all about documented clients who seem to have
paid 6-7 figures of legal fees for her practicing law.
And the suspicion of additional unknown clients.

If Harvard Law School wants to teach business-law courses, and hires a businessperson instead of a law person, that's their prerogative.

I'm sure Harvard Business School has lawyers teaching there. I bet nobody bats an eye. If they know their stuff, that's all that matters.

But Harvard didn't hire the person most qualified for the job, she was hired because she lied about her "Indian" heritage and Harvard was looking to show how "diverse" their staff was by hiring a "Native American".

But Harvard didn't hire the person most qualified for the job, she was hired because she lied about her "Indian" heritage and Harvard was looking to show how "diverse" their staff was by hiring a "Native American".
Sure. They're free to make whatever decisions they want in running their business.

You can choose to to not purchase their product or service if you don't approve. If' you're on path for Harvard Law, and you don't know how to research the qualifications of your instructors, you deserve everything you get.

I get that, but it's still their choice, their hire, their values, etc. She might have even been a good teacher; I have no way of knowing.

I get that, but it's still their choice, their hire, their values, etc. She might have even been a good teacher; I have no way of knowing.

I guess their "values" are questionable too, because when they discovered they'd been duped by the fake indian, instead of firing her for fraud and given the job to a real "person of color", they let her stay and tried to hide the fact that she scammed them.

Last edited:
I guess their "values" are questionable too, because when they discovered they'd be duped by the fake indian, instead of firing her for fraud and given the job to a real "person of color", they let her stay and tried to hide the fact that she scammed them.

Yup.

That's one of the many reasons why I'll never urge anyone to go to Hahvahd. Unlicensed law faculty doesn't even blip my radar.

You know what shouldn't exist? Licenses.

The government, or any other self described mob of power, saying someone is qualified to do something has nothing to do with reality. Pieces of paper don't make you a good lawyer.

I've met a few lawyers who I wouldn't trust in any circumstances or who were morons.

Back
Top Bottom