• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

St. Louis Prosecutor's Office Busted Altering Evidence; Reassembled Non-Operable McCloskey Pistol To Classify As Lethal

No offense but Mrs McCloskey is a dumbass for holding an inoperable gun. The AR was sufficient imho. Imagine SHTF and she was there holding a 2 lb paperweight.

Also as long as you make people feel like you have a real gun then youre still committing aggravated assault.( I know they were lawfully protecting themselves and their home Im just playing devils advocate) Even if you just use your words (depending on the state of course)

Massachusetts is such a state: if you threaten the use of a gun even as a deterrent and your assailant is not about to use deadly force on you then you have committed aggravated assault.

That is why it makes no sense to not carry hot in Mass.You literally cant let the cat out of the bag that you have a gun or even draw it unless you are within the law to use deadly force against your attacker.

Last edited:
I’d love to read the GJ testimony put forward to get a true bill...did the GJ hear the facts? Perhaps a twisted version of the facts put forth to secure indictment for political purpose and/or gain 🤔
When serving on a grand jury, it is appropriate to bring a ham sammich for lunch.

No offense but Mrs McCloskey is a dumbass for holding an inoperable gun. The AR was sufficient imho. Imagine SHTF and she was there holding a 2 lb paperweight.

Also as long as you make people feel like you have a real gun then youre still committing aggravated assault.( I know they were lawfully protecting themselves and their home Im just playing devils advocate) Even if you just use your words (depending on the state of course)

Massachusetts is such a state: if you threaten the use of a gun even as a deterrent and your assailant is not about to use deadly force on you then you have committed aggravated assault.

That is why it makes no sense to not carry hot in Mass.You literally cant let the cat out of the bag that you have a gun or even draw it unless you are within the law to use deadly force against your attacker.
That she made bad tactical decisions is well established. He (allegedly) grabbed the rifle after she got the pistol, in an effort to cover her...

We don't know if she actually did that, only that it is her story. The prosecution claims it was altered post-incident. We know the McCloskey's judgment is suspect because she had the finances to buy a name brand top quality gun but had a Bryco. Double that if it turns out to be a .380. So, I suppose the defense could be "These people were so gun ignorant they bought a low end cheap gun for defense when they could afford the best; is it so hard to believe they would not even know if the gun was operational?".

The prosecution seems to be playing the Trump game - we "know you did it; have no evidence other than the fact that you would benefit if you did it; so we will take it to court".

The process demands the prosecution prove it, but it doesn't always work that way. Juries have a long history of accepting "proof" that is nothing more than "our gut tells us he did it" or "we believe his word over yours". Ask any attorney who has a significant amount of experience in criminal defense.

It pays to be a lawyer. I bet they had this prop in the home for any type of self defense situation that wasn't cut and dry. I bet they made it inoperable shortly after the incident to cover their asses.

It pays to be a lawyer. I bet they had this prop in the home for any type of self defense situation that wasn't cut and dry. I bet they made it inoperable shortly after the incident to cover their asses.
Under normal circumstances the police could coax an admission if they can get the person to talk. People get worn down, slip up, admit something key that they do not even realize is evidence against them, etc. But this couple is a hard target, and unlikely to slip up even if they do not do the mime thing.

The prosecution seems to be playing the Trump game - we "know you did it; have no evidence other than the fact that you would benefit if you did it; so we will take it to court".

That's not really a fair quote given the video from GA, sworn eyewitness testimony, poll books showing deceased persons voted, illegal out of state voters, double votes (provisional counted along with whomever voted someone's mail-in ballot), subpoenaed DMV records showing non-citizens registered to vote via Motor Voter that when cross reference to poll books showed those people did go an vote illegally, etc.

Vs.

The Soros DA that told the investigating Detective and the Crime Lab to manufacture evidence/testimony to support her claims. Thankfully the Detective and the lab documented her bullshit because they weren't onboard with railroading people.

Someone needs to apologize to the court for parading such a person before it*.

* - Unger, Felix
fu_photog_large.png

The Soros DA that told the investigating Detective and the Crime Lab to manufacture evidence/testimony to support her claims. Thankfully the Detective and the lab documented her bullshit because they weren't onboard with railroading people.
THAT is going to become an increasingly rare event over the next four years

Call me cynical, but I remain suspicious that the McCloskeys have been getting inordinate traction
from "connections". So I don't imagine that what worked for them would work for me.
But this ruling is still enough to make me ROFLMAO.
Sucks that the Soros DA doesn't have what it takes, heh.

The fact this bitch hasn't been disbarred and isn't in prison is a testament to how criminal misconduct is tolerated in prosecutors' offices.

St. Louis is a worse than Detroit shithole because of garbage politicians like her running it into the ground and pouring gasoline on the rubble.

Stupid c*** should be in prison. 10 yr minimum, + life disbarment.

Abuse of office in that manner degrades the whole system. The downstream repercussions of a prosecutor acting like a douchebag and ginning up fake shit are huge.

Nifong should still be rotting in prison for his shit, too.

Back
Top Bottom