Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did not stop accepting immigrants when Ellis Island closed. We did stop wave after wave of "free" immigration, and made it much more difficult and time consuming. Certain criteria had to be met to gain residency. The way it should be! Only recently has unfettered immigration become a regular occurrence.

I'm not going through all of this but <.04% of the 750,000 refugees have been charged with terrorism and if we include the tsarnaev brothers are included the number still doesn't go up, punishing everyone for the actions of the few is not liberty

So, you advocate waiting on each and every person, until they get charged with a violent crime?

Because, that seems to be exactly what you said.

You did know that many of these people have a tendency to blow themselves up with their bombs in the process of committing their act, right?

And, you did know that a high percentage of these people have openly stated they believe in taking over this country, to kill the men, rape the women, and thereby breed us into another country under Islam, right?

Liberty? Are you serious?

These people overall want to take your liberty from you, and force their beliefs down your throat. Or kill you, or convert you then kill you.

We know this from 2 things. Their religious guide tells them to. And, they've acted on it. Plus, they've told us they will do just that.

Are you just too lazy to read what's been put out here, or is it that it doesn't "feel good to you"?

The reason I ask is that you either haven't read, or have read and don't believe what's posted here. Yeah, I stay away from quotes from certain sites, too, because I know they're biased. Doesn't matter which direction, as biased information is twisted information, and therefore not trustworthy.

Absolutely I advocate waiting on an individual to perform a crime before punishing them. WTF Jesus freaking Christ if it was you in charge back when the Irish were coming we never have any freaking Irish cops

Absolutely I advocate waiting on an individual to perform a crime before punishing them. WTF Jesus freaking Christ if it was you in charge back when the Irish were coming we never have any freaking Irish cops

I wasn't around back then, but I'm not totally dumb either.

I don't think you'll find the Irish made the same claims that a bunch of these people have, or advocate even the same things the majority of these people advocate.

Go find something reasonable that shows us 15% or up thought the Irish should take over this country. Or that we should all be forcibly converted to Catholicism, or should be killed and the women raped.

Show us that, I'll listen to your argument. Don't show us, I won't. It's that simple.

Now, ANY group of people that advocates what these people advocate does not make a group of people that should be allowed into this country.

I wasn't around back then, but I'm not totally dumb either.

I don't think you'll find the Irish made the same claims that a bunch of these people have, or advocate even the same things the majority of these people advocate.

Go find something reasonable that shows us 15% or up thought the Irish should take over this country. Or that we should all be forcibly converted to Catholicism, or should be killed and the women raped.

Show us that, I'll listen to your argument. Don't show us, I won't. It's that simple.

Now, ANY group of people that advocates what these people advocate does not make a group of people that should be allowed into this country.

So we should jail all black people since a there are a bunch from the black lives matter say kill whitey? do you really want to advocate for pre crime? we are talking one hell of a slippery slope

And, by the way, I'm not for punishing them. I'm for them stopping what they're doing. And, they have done.

Of course, feel free to go to one of those countries and teach Christianity and tolerance. Try them out, it might just work for you. But it probably won't. And, don't lose your head.

And, by the way, I'm not for punishing them. I'm for them stopping what they're doing. And, they have done.

Of course, feel free to go to one of those countries and teach Christianity and tolerance. Try them out, it might just work for you. But it probably won't. And, don't lose your head.

I have know first hand missionary's that have done just that. a lot of them are Muslim because there isn't a choice of being muslim or christian, I work with a Palistinian that came here to avoid the persecution of Christians in lebanon and Lebanon is one of the most tolerant countries. what most everyone here is advocating for not helping those trying to avoid death, Just let Daesh kill them. I guess if the shit truley hits the fan I will not have any qualms killing any american and taking their shit especially if they are from MA after all those aholes have been going after my liberties for decades sending their kind over the border to NH, and screw any contribs to Comm2a, I will petition my club from hosting any more shoots that support them

So we should jail all black people since a there are a bunch from the black lives matter say kill whitey? do you really want to advocate for pre crime? we are talking one hell of a slippery slope

Last time I checked, uttering a credible threat is in itself a crime. Even in your state.

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/LXII/631/631-4.htm

I. A person is guilty of criminal threatening when:

(c) The person threatens to commit any crime against the property of another with a purpose to coerce or terrorize any person; or
(d) The person threatens to commit any crime against the person of another with a purpose to terrorize any person; or
(e) The person threatens to commit any crime of violence, or threatens the delivery or use of a biological or chemical substance, with a purpose to cause evacuation of a building, place of assembly, facility of public transportation or otherwise to cause serious public inconvenience, or in reckless disregard of causing such fear, terror or inconvenience; or

If they have made such a threat, and IF they have acted on it and they are immigrants, then they should be deported.

If they have collectively made such a threat, or harbor these views (which they do), then they should be denied immigration.

As to the blacks? Don't tell me you're following the same argument already debunked on immigrant status.

Last time I checked, uttering a credible threat is in itself a crime. Even in your state.

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/LXII/631/631-4.htm

If they have made such a threat, and IF they have acted on it and they are immigrants, then they should be deported.

If they have collectively made such a threat, or harbor these views (which they do), then they should be denied immigration.

As to the blacks? Don't tell me you're following the same argument already debunked on immigrant status.
I'm done, I hope you get your immigrant free utopia.

Many here are saying, allow immigration because it's good for us and we mustn't judge the group by the actions of the few.

But we aren't talking about some basic human right here. There IS no innate right to immigrate to the US. It is at the pleasure of the People.

If it benefits us, sure. Come here. Integrate. Become a citizen. Start a business or take a job. Make us stronger.

But whether or not a particular person makes that cut should NOT be made wholesale. It HAS to be on a case by case, individual basis. If that limits the number of people that can be processed then so be it.

Stop importing leaches. Stop importing cancers.

Many here are saying, allow immigration because it's good for us and we mustn't judge the group by the actions of the few.

But we aren't talking about some basic human right here. There IS no innate right to immigrate to the US. It is at the pleasure of the People.

If it benefits us, sure. Come here. Integrate. Become a citizen. Start a business or take a job. Make us stronger.

But whether or not a particular person makes that cut should NOT be made wholesale. It HAS to be on a case by case, individual basis. If that limits the number of people that can be processed then so be it.

Reasonable. [thumbsup]

I have know first hand missionary's that have done just that. a lot of them are Muslim because there isn't a choice of being muslim or christian, I work with a Palistinian that came here to avoid the persecution of Christians in lebanon and Lebanon is one of the most tolerant countries. what most everyone here is advocating for not helping those trying to avoid death, Just let Daesh kill them. I guess if the shit truley hits the fan I will not have any qualms killing any american and taking their shit especially if they are from MA after all those aholes have been going after my liberties for decades sending their kind over the border to NH, and screw any contribs to Comm2a, I will petition my club from hosting any more shoots that support them

First off, if those missionaries get caught, they will probably be executed by beheading.

I'm not a bigot, nor am I fool enough to say they're all bad. But, have you got a real way that will sort them out? We know "vetting" doesn't work, no info. We know just asking them, and trusting their answer is pretty naive. I think if they can reasonably show that they are truly escaping a real bad situation (credibility, not severity) and they intend to reasonably assimilate into the culture (keeping their faith is fine, forcing it on others is not fine), then yeah, I really have no trouble with them staying.

This actually sounds more complicated than it is. And, I think you'll find some of them fall into this. But I also think you'll find a lot of them don't. It isn't the ones that fit into this I have the problem with. It's the ones that don't.

And, before you threaten folks, you might want to check where they live. I'm not from MA, and that ought to be real clear by now.

They might get offended by your remarks, and I sure wouldn't blame them.

And, they haven't threatened to come up here and murder and rape either.

Last edited:

Under the caveat that the case by case basis has to be reasonably tough, I'll agree, it's a good start.

And, for the record, I never have had a problem with anybody that wants to come here and make a better life for themselves, as long as they'll reasonably integrate, and more importantly be tolerant of others. And I'm not really asking for all that much integration or assimilation on their part. More like a "live and let live" mentality.

It's all political. It can be as easy or as tough as those with authority want it to be.

And, that's the part that bothers me most.

Right now, "those with authority" are in their minds as tough as suits them. That certainly doesn't meet my standards, nor yours or any other reasonable person's standards.

And, yeah, I do think the current administration knows exactly where this is going. I think that's their objective. I think they'd rather start over than swallow that they can't change it.

And, can anybody show me a better way to create a crisis than what they're doing? We know they don't believe in letting a crisis go to waste, and we know they are more than willing to create a crisis. In fact, we also reasonably know they have created crisis's before, at least before the current administration. And, that's both sides of the aisle.

We've got 2 major choices, Republocrats and Demicans. The third parties get trounced down hard enough so they can never succeed. The Republocrats and Demicans want it that way.

And, that's the part that bothers me most.

Right now, "those with authority" are in their minds as tough as suits them. That certainly doesn't meet my standards, nor yours or any other reasonable person's standards.

What exactly do you think is the standard now? As far as I know, the US immigration process is not the same as Europe's.

Here is a post I found explaining the process a bit. It is much like was explained in the video I just posted. Hint: It is long and extensive.

https://www.facebook.com/BryanScottHicks/posts/1187326084630475?fref=nf

Most of my friends know I practice Immigration law. As such, I have worked with the refugee community for over two decades. This post is long, but if you wantactual information about the process, keep reading.I can not tell you how frustrating it is to see the misinformation and outright lies that are being perpetuated about the refugee process and the Syrian refugees. So, here is a bit of information from the real world of someone who actually works and deals with this issue.
The refugee screening process is multi-layered and is very difficult to get through. Most people languish in temporary camps for months to years while their story is evaluated and checked.
First, you do not get to choose what country you might be resettled into. If you already have family (legal) in a country, that makes it more likely that you will go there to be with family, but other than that it is random. So, you can not simply walk into a refugee camp, show a document, and say, I want to go to America. Instead, the UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner on Refugees) works with the local authorities to try to take care of basic needs. Once the person/family is registered to receive basic necessities, they can be processed for resettlement. Many people are not interested in resettlement as they hope to return to their country and are hoping that the turmoil they fled will be resolved soon. In fact, most refugees in refugee events never resettle to a third country. Those that do want to resettle have to go through an extensive process.
Resettlement in the U.S. is a long process and takes many steps. The Refugee Admissions Program is jointly administered by the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM) in the Department of State, the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) in the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and offices within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) within DHS conducts refugee interviews and determines individual eligibility for refugee status in the United States.
We evaluate refugees on a tiered system with three levels of priority.
First Priority are people who have suffered compelling persecution or for whom no other durable solution exists. These individuals are referred to the United States by UNHCR, or they are identified by the U.S. embassy or a non-governmental organization (NGO).
Second priority are groups of “special concern” to the United States. The Department of State determines these groups, with input from USCIS, UNHCR, and designated NGOs. At present, we prioritize certain persons from the former Soviet Union, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iraq, Iran, Burma, and Bhutan.
Third priority are relatives of refugees (parents, spouses, and unmarried children under 21) who are already settled in the United States may be admitted as refugees. The U.S.-based relative must file an Affidavit of Relationship (AOR) and must be processed by DHS.
Before being allowed to come to the United States, each refugee must undergo an extensive interviewing, screening, and security clearance process conducted by Regional Refugee Coordinators and overseas Resettlement Support Centers (RSCs). Individuals generally must not already be firmly resettled (a legal term of art that would be a separate article). Just because one falls into the three priorities above does not guarantee admission to the United States.
The Immigration laws require that the individuals prove that they have a “well-founded fear,” (another legal term which would be a book.) This fear must be proved regardless of the person’s country, circumstance, or classification in a priority category. There are multiple interviews and people are challenged on discrepancies. I had a client who was not telling the truth on her age and the agency challenged her on it. Refugees are not simply admitted because they have a well founded fear. They still must show that they are not subject to exclusion under Section 212(a) of the INA. These grounds include serious health matters, moral or criminal matters, as well as security issues. In addition, they can be excluded for such things as polygamy, misrepresentation of facts on visa applications, smuggling, or previous deportations. Under some circumstances, the person may be eligible to have the ground waived.
At this point, a refugee can be conditionally accepted for resettlement. Then, the RSC sends a request for assurance of placement to the United States, and the Refugee Processing Center (RPC) works with private voluntary agencies (VOLAG) to determine where the refugee will live. If the refugee does have family in the U.S., efforts will be made to resettle close to that family.
Every person accepted as a refugee for planned admission to the United States is conditional upon passing a medical examination and passing all security checks. Frankly, there is more screening of refugees than ever happens to get on an airplane. Of course, yes, no system can be 100% foolproof. But if that is your standard, then you better shut down the entire airline industry, close the borders, and stop all international commerce and shipping. Every one of those has been the source of entry of people and are much easier ways to gain access to the U.S. Only upon passing all of these checks (which involve basically every agency of the government involved in terrorist identification) can the person actually be approved to travel.
Before departing, refugees sign a promissory note to repay the United States for their travel costs. This travel loan is an interest-free loan that refugees begin to pay back six months after arriving in the country.
Once the VOLAG is notified of the travel plans, it must arrange for the reception of refugees at the airport and transportation to their housing at their final destination.
This process from start to finish averages 18 to 24 months, but I have seen it take years.
The reality is that about half of the refugees are children, another quarter are elderly. Almost all of the adults are either moms or couples coming with children. Each year the President, in consultation with Congress, determines the numerical ceiling for refugee admissions. For Fiscal Year (FY) 2016, the proposed ceiling is 85,000. We have been averaging about 70,000 a year for the last number of years. (Source: Refugee Processing Center)
Over one-third of all refugee arrivals (35.1 percent, or 24,579) in FY 2015 came from the Near East/South Asia—a region that includes Iraq, Iran, Bhutan, and Afghanistan.
Another third of all refugee arrivals (32.1 percent, or 22,472) in FY 2015 came from Africa.
Over a quarter of all refugee arrivals (26.4 percent, or 18,469) in FY 2015 came from East Asia — a region that includes China, Vietnam, and Indonesia. (Source: Refugee Processing Center)

Finally, the process in Europe is different. I would be much more concerned that terrorists are infiltrating the European system because they are not nearly so extensive and thorough in their process.

If that's what is in place now, I've got some bad news for you.

It either isn't be followed, or doesn't work.

I hate to quote Hillary (of all people), but she has a quote that fits here.

"What's the difference?"

And, I say that because there's already enough people here in the US, right now, that have intention to do harm to the US.

They've committed numerous acts of terrorism and violence against us.

Yet, it gets denied and ignored.

And I figure that happens because it's an inconvenient truth, and doesn't fit some folk's agendas.

Derek quoted it, probably fairly early on in one of these threads, and listed the actions.

The bottom line is simple. Immigration into the US is not a right, but a privilege. Some of the people immigrating into the US have no intention to work (why should they), to assimilate into the culture (why should they) or to be tolerant (why should they).

What is clear is the government really wants them here, and a vast majority don't. If the last part of that isn't true, then a few governors have some tall explaining to do.

I would like to offer my services to all members, for a small fee I will check under your bed to make sure there are no brown people hiding under it before you go to bed.

If we do get them rammed in , I would push to have them granted voting rights immediately.
Let's see how that works for Hitlery or any other woman running for office.

If that's what is in place now, I've got some bad news for you.

It either isn't be followed, or doesn't work.

Because Syrian refugees in the US have been involved in loads of crime and terrorism? You are aware less than 2,000 have been brought to the US this year, right?

They've committed numerous acts of terrorism and violence against us.

Yet, it gets denied and ignored.

Who is 'they'? I'm not aware of a single example of a Syrian refugee in the US committing an act of terrorism against us. So maybe it gets denied and ignored...because it isn't true? Maybe?

And I figure that happens because it's an inconvenient truth, and doesn't fit some folk's agendas.

Well something sure is an inconvenient truth and not fitting certain folks agendas...

Derek quoted it, probably fairly early on in one of these threads, and listed the actions.

The bottom line is simple. Immigration into the US is not a right, but a privilege. Some of the people immigrating into the US have no intention to work (why should they), to assimilate into the culture (why should they) or to be tolerant (why should they).

I have concerns over all of those things. And all of those things are unconditional to where a refugee seeking asylum or an immigrant is from. And none of those things have anything to do with terrorism. I agree, if someone has no intention of assimilating or working, I don't want them here. I think those are valid concerns.

What is clear is the government really wants them here, and a vast majority don't. If the last part of that isn't true, then a few governors have some tall explaining to do.

Lots of Europe and Canada have taken and are taking more than the US are. I care less what the majority wants, and more about what the right thing to do is. And for people legitimately seeking asylum for the right reasons and with the right motivations, granting them asylum is the right thing.

A blanket denial for fear of terrorism doesn't weigh any otherwise valid concerns. It is not something I support. A mass acceptance of all refugees likewise doesn't weight other valid concerns either, and I also do not support. But what I understand, in what the US is doing is not the same as what Germany is doing.

I feel like people think it is. If the US decided on doing what Germany is doing, I would be greatly concerned. Because it's idiotic and already causing problems...

For anyone wondering about the history of deadly Islamic terror on American soil in the last 45 years, here’s what I could find:

Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description
4/14/1972 USA New York, NY 1 3 Ten members of a local mosque phone in a false alarm and then ambush responding officers, killing one.
1/19/1973 USA Brooklyn, NY 1 1 Muslim extremists rob a sporting goods store for weapons, gunning down a police officer who responds to the alarm.
7/1/1973 USA Bethesda, MD 1 0 An Israeli diplomat is gunned down in his driveway by Palestinian terrorists.
7/18/1973 USA Washington, DC 8 2 Nation of Islam members shoot seven members of a family to death in cold blood, including four children. A defendant in the case is later murdered in prison on orders from Elijah Muhammad.
10/19/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 1 Nation of Islam terrorists kidnap a couple and nearly decapitate the man, while raping and leaving the woman for dead.
10/29/1973 USA Berkeley, CA 1 0 A woman is shot repeatedly in the face by Nation of Islam terrorists.
11/25/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A grocer is killed in his store by Nation of Islam terrorists.
12/11/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A man is killed by Nation of Islam terrorists while using a phone booth.
12/13/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A woman is shot to death on the sidewalk by Nation of Islam terrorists.
12/20/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 Nation of Islam terrorists gun down an 81-year-old janitor.
12/22/1973 USA Oakland, CA 2 0 Nation of Islam terrorist kills two people in separate attacks on the same day.
12/24/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A man is kidnapped, tortured and decapitated by Nation of Islam terrorists.
1/24/1974 USA Oakland, CA 4 1 Five vicious shooting attacks by Nation of Islam terrorists leave three people dead and one paralyzed for life. Three of the victims were women.
4/1/1974 USA Oakland, CA 1 1 A Nation of Islam terrorist shoots at two Salvation Army members, killing a man and injuring a woman.
4/16/1974 USA Ingleside, CA 1 0 A man is killed while helping a friend move by Nation of Islam terrorists.
3/9/1977 USA Washington, DC 1 1 Hanifi Muslims storm three buildings including a B'nai B'rith to hold 134 people hostage. At least two innocents were shot and one died.
7/22/1980 USA Bethesda, MD 1 0 A political dissident is shot and killed in front of his home by an Iranian agent who was an American convert to Islam.
8/31/1980 USA Savou, IL 2 0 An Iranian student guns down his next-door neighbors, a husband and wife.
11/6/1989 USA St. Louis, MO 1 0 A 17-year-old girl is stabbed to death by her parents for bringing 'dishonor' to their family by dating an 'infidel' African-American.
1/31/1990 USA Tuscon, AZ 1 0 A Sunni cleric is assassinated in front of a Tuscon mosque after declaring that two verses of the Qur'an were invalid.
11/5/1990 USA New York City, NY 1 0 An Israeli rabbi is shot to death by a Muslim attacker at a hotel.
1/25/1993 USA Langley, VA 2 3 A Pakistani with Mujahideen ties guns down two CIA agents outside of the headquarters.
2/26/1993 USA New York, NY 6 1040 Islamic terrorists detonate a massive truck bomb under the World Trade Center, killing six people and injuring over 1,000 in an effort to collapse the towers.
3/1/1994 USA Brooklyn, NY 1 0 A Muslim gunman targets a van packed with Jewish boys, killing a 16-year-old.
3/23/1997 USA New York, NY 1 6 A Palestinian leaves an anti-Jewish suicide note behind and travels to the top of the Empire State building where he shoot seven people in a Fedayeen attack.
4/3/1997 USA Lompoc, CA 1 0 A prison guard is stabbed to death by a radical Muslim.
3/17/2000 USA Atlanta, GA 1 1 A local imam and Muslim spiritual leader guns down a deputy sheriff and injures his partner.
9/11/2001 USA Shanksville, PA 40 0 Forty passengers are killed after Islamic radicals hijack the plane in an attempt to steer it into the U.S. Capitol building.
9/11/2001 USA Washington, DC 184 53 Nearly 200 people are killed when Islamic hijackers steer a plane full of people into the Pentagon.
9/11/2001 USA New York, NY 2752 251 Islamic hijackers steer two planes packed with fuel and passengers into the World Trade Center, killing hundreds on impact and eventually killing thousands when the towers collapsed. At least 200 are seriously injured.
3/19/2002 USA Tuscon, AZ 1 0 A 60-year-old man is gunned down by Muslim snipers on a golf course.
5/27/2002 USA Denton, TX 1 0 Muslim snipers kill a man as he works in his yard.
7/4/2002 USA Los Angeles, CA 2 0 Muslim man pulls out a gun at the counter of an Israeli airline and kills two people.
9/5/2002 USA Clinton, MD 1 0 A 55-year-old pizzaria owner is shot six times in the back by Muslims at close range.
9/21/2002 USA Montgomery, AL 1 1 Muslim snipers shoot two women, killing one.
9/23/2002 USA Baton Rouge, LA 1 0 A Korean mother is shot in the back by Muslim snipers.
10/2/2002 USA Wheaton, MD 1 0 Muslim snipers gun down a program analyst in a store parking lot.
10/3/2002 USA Montgomery County, MD 5 0 Muslim snipers kill three men and two women in separate attacks over a 15-hour period.
10/9/2002 USA Manassas, VA 1 1 A man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas two days after a 13-year-old is wounded by the same team.
10/11/2002 USA Fredericksburg, VA 1 0 Another man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas.
10/14/2002 USA Arlington, VA 1 0 A woman is killed by Muslim snipers in a Home Depot parking lot.
10/22/2002 USA Aspen Hill, MD 1 0 A bus driver is killed by Muslim snipers.
8/6/2003 USA Houston, TX 1 0 After undergoing a 'religious revival', a Saudi college student slashes the throat of a Jewish student with a 4" butterfly knife, nearly decapitating the young man.
12/2/2003 USA Chicago, IL 1 0 A Muslim doctor deliberately allows a Jewish patient to die from an easily treatable condition.
4/13/2004 USA Raleigh, NC 1 4 An angry Muslim runs down five strangers with a car.
4/15/2004 USA Scottsville, NY 1 2 In an honor killing, a Muslim father kills his wife and attacks his two daughters with a knife and hammer because he feared that they had been sexually molested.
6/16/2006 USA Baltimore, MD 1 0 A 62-year-old Jewish moviegoer is shot to death by a Muslim medical student in an unprovoked terror attack.
6/25/2006 USA Denver, CO 1 5 Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.
7/28/2006 USA Seattle, WA 1 5 An 'angry' Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center, where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.
1/1/2008 USA Irving, TX 2 0 A Muslim immigrant shoots his two daughters to death on concerns about their 'Western' lifestyle.
7/6/2008 USA Jonesboro, GA 1 0 A devout Muslim strangles his 25-year-old daughter in an honor killing.
2/12/2009 USA Buffalo, NY 1 0 The founder of a Muslim TV station beheads his wife in the hallway for seeking a divorce.
4/12/2009 USA Phoenix, AZ 2 0 A man shoots his brother-in-law and another man to death after finding out that they visited a strip club, in contradiction to Islamic values.
6/1/2009 USA Little Rock, AR 1 1 A Muslim shoots a local soldier to death inside a recruiting center explicitly in the name of Allah.
11/2/2009 USA Glendale, AZ 1 1 A woman dies from injuries suffered when her father runs her down with a car for being too 'Westernized.' (10-20-09)
11/5/2009 USA Ft. Hood, TX 13 31 A Muslim psychiatrist guns down thirteen unarmed soldiers while yelling praises to Allah.
12/4/2009 USA Binghamton, NY 1 0 A non-Muslim Islamic studies professor is stabbed to death by a Muslim grad student in revenge for 'persecuted' Muslims.
4/14/2010 USA Marquette Park, IL 5 2 After quarrelling with his wife over Islamic dress, a Muslim convert shoots his family members to 'take them back to Allah' and out of the 'world of sinners'.
4/30/2011 USA Warren, MI 1 0 A 20-year-old woman is shot in the head by her stepfather for not adhering to Islamic practices.
9/11/2011 USA Waltham, MA 3 0 Three Jewish men have their throats slashed by Muslim terrorists.
1/15/2012 USA Houston, TX 1 0 A 30-year-old Christian convert is shot to death by a devout Muslim for helping to convert his daughter.
11/12/2012 USA Houston, TX 1 0 A 28-year-old American man is shot to death by a conservative Muslim over an alleged role in converting a woman to Christianity.
2/7/2013 USA Buena Vista, NJ 2 0 A Muslim targets and beheads two Christian Coptic immigrants.
3/24/2013 USA Ashtabula, OH 1 0 A Muslim convert walks into a church service with a Quran and guns down his Christian father while praising Allah.
4/15/2013 USA Boston, MA 3 264 Foreign-born Muslims describing themselves as 'very religious' detonate two bombs packed with ball bearings at the Boston Marathon, killing three people and causing several more to lose limbs.
4/19/2013 USA Boston, MA 1 1 Jihadists gun down a university police officer sitting in his car.
8/4/2013 USA Richmond, CA 1 0 A convert "on a mission from Allah" stabs a store clerk to death.
3/6/2014 USA Port Bolivar, TX 2 0 A Muslim man shoots his lesbian daughter and her lover to death and leaves a copy of the Quran open to a page condemning homosexuality.
4/27/2014 USA Skyway, WA 1 0 A 30-year-old man is murdered by a Muslim fanatic.
6/1/2014 USA Seattle, WA 2 0 Two homosexuals are murdered by an Islamic extremist.
6/25/2014 USA West Orange, NJ 1 0 A 19-year-old college student is shot to death 'in revenge' for Muslim deaths overseas.
9/25/2014 USA Moore, OK 1 1 A Sharia advocate beheads a woman after calling for Islamic terror and posting an Islamist beheading photo.
7/16/2015 USA Chattanooga 5 2 A 'devout Muslim' stages a suicide attack on a recruiting center at a strip mall and a naval center which leaves five dead.

News media in the states fail to report ...shocked
[video=youtube_share;NRZiTreKcCk]http://youtu.be/NRZiTreKcCk[/video]

[video=youtube_share;qfKzDb9f7p4]http://youtu.be/qfKzDb9f7p4[/video]

Last edited:
What exactly do you think is the standard now? As far as I know, the US immigration process is not the same as Europe's.

Here is a post I found explaining the process a bit. It is much like was explained in the video I just posted. Hint: It is long and extensive.

https://www.facebook.com/BryanScottHicks/posts/1187326084630475?fref=nf

Most of the "extensive background check time" is not because anyone is actually checking anything, it's because no one is actually doing anything. The gentlemen I brought in from Guatemala took 18 months and about 20 communications just to get his birth certificate. Don't take it for granted that because it takes 2 years that they are actually investigating for anywhere near that amount of time. The refugees that wee have taken in in the past are not coming in under the same conditions that we are agreeing to take in the refugees from Syria.

Most of the "extensive background check time" is not because anyone is actually checking anything, it's because no one is actually doing anything. The gentlemen I brought in from Guatemala took 18 months and about 20 communications just to get his birth certificate. Don't take it for granted that because it takes 2 years that they are actually investigating for anywhere near that amount of time. The refugees that wee have taken in in the past are not coming in under the same conditions that we are agreeing to take in the refugees from Syria.

I don't believe anything the government tells me....not one single word

News media in the states fail to report ...shocked

Yep. Two weeks ago in another thread I posted this:

I'm sure many of you are not aware, as the US media doesn't report on stuff like this, but there have been some pretty big protests and riots in Germany, especially eastern Germany over this. Much bigger than anything in the US over any issue. The people aren't happy.

I don't believe anything the government tells me....not one single word

Neither do I.

I do trust the government to lie, obscure and distort the truth.

Mention has been made that it hasn't been the Syrian immigrants that have done all this.

And the Syrian Muslims use a different version of the Quran in what respect?

It's already been pointed out that the ones in ISIS are Sunni Muslims, the ones naturally of Syrian are largely Shiite and Osama was Wahhabi. The common links are they are Muslim and they hate the US (at least as a group). And, they also hate each other.

I do see a pattern here. There's certain folks here (on NES) that refuse to accept other people's beliefs while trying to impart their beliefs on them. I'll make this much quite clear. I may disagree with what you believe, but I'll defend your right to have that belief, no matter how wrong I think it may be. And, I'm far from the only person that thinks that way. I'm done commenting on an issue when the other side refuses to grasp certain facts. Yes, if it's already happened, and it's reliable information, it's a fact, regardless of how inconvenient it may be.

Here's the bottom line for you.

The government isn't listening to people like me and you. Our opinions count for little to them. They are going to do what they do, whether we like it or not. Time is going to prove one of us right, and one of us wrong. This is one of those things where I really hope I'm wrong, but am afraid I'm right.

Well that's insightful...[rolleyes]

"I don't like someone so I'm just going to stick my fingers in my ears and scream like a child rather than listen to them! I don't like them so they can't possibly ever say something with merit, and if they do I'll be damned if I hear it!"

That's the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom