Senator Feinstein Leads Senate Coalition to Regulate .50 BMG Cal Sniper Rifle

The legislation is co-sponsored by Senators Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.), Carl Levin (D-Mi), Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.), Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.), Richard Durbin (D-Ill.), Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), and Frank Lautenberg (D- N.J.).

The usual suspects. Why am I not surprised?

* International Brotherhood of Police Officers,
* Major Cities Chiefs Association,
* National Black Police Association,
* Hispanic American Police Command Officers Association,
* National Latino Peace Officers Association,
* The Police Foundation, and others.

Another bunch of boot-licking lackeys that'll get behind any gun control legislation put on the table.

Other than the IBOPO, the total membership of the other "special interest" groups can't be more than a few thousand.

I honestly don't know who has it worse with the Evil gun grabbing politicians US or you all on the east coast.

We have (Not by my choosing) Sweinsteim and Boxer and then a lot of state weenies and you have who ? besides Kerry (Draft dodging scum and Kennedy Hmm Maybe he should run for president IE The MOB might wack him) Any state reps that are as bad at the federal reps ?

I honestly don't know who has it worse with the Evil gun grabbing politicians US or you all on the east coast.

We have (Not by my choosing) Sweinsteim and Boxer and then a lot of state weenies and you have who ? besides Kerry (Draft dodging scum and Kennedy Hmm Maybe he should run for president IE The MOB might wack him) Any state reps that are as bad at the federal reps ?

Oh, dear G-d yes. Jarret Barrios - Cambridge. Former Speaker of the House Tom Finneran. Mayor Tom "Mumbles" Menino of Boston. Governor "Cadillac" Deval Patrick. The list is endless... US Reps Meehan and McGovern are two gun-grabbers of the first order, too.

Some days I wish that they would go live in their disarmed paradise... like Australia or England.

Oh, dear G-d yes. Jarret Barrios - Cambridge. Former Speaker of the House Tom Finneran. Mayor Tom "Mumbles" Menino of Boston. Governor "Cadillac" Deval Patrick. The list is endless... US Reps Meehan and McGovern are two gun-grabbers of the first order, too.

Some days I wish that they would go live in their disarmed paradise... like Australia or England.

Meehan is bowing out for a sinecure at UMass Lowell. One can only hope that his replacement will be sane(r).

So far there are a bunch of career pols announced for the (D) nomination, while Jim Ogonowski, a recently retired AF Colonel whose brother was the pilot of AA Flight 11, has announced for the (R) nomination. Not much on positions from any one, though most of the (D) candidates have already established their anti-gun credentials.

Ken

Ha!... our gun-grabbers are better than your gun-grabbers. [wink]

On the federal level... the entire MA delegation to the House and Senate is comprised of anti-gun Democrats. It's rare... if ever that not one of them has signed on to/cosponsored a piece of anti-RKBA legislation.

On the state level... there's more than enough to go around. I swear, some of them must live and breath and lay awake at night trying to come up with the most ludicrous anti-gun legislation they can think of. [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom