• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W Tells Nuns to F*** Off

If the nuns really give a shit about gun violence they would go to cities like Chicago and explain to the inhabitants the importance of a two parent family where at least one of the parents has a job and the other parent raises the children.
Then instead of a bunch of fatherless gangbangers running around shooting each other you'd have law abiding gun owners who use their guns responsibly.

C'mon man! Even nuns aren't that brave stupid.

It's much easier to try to bully honest, law-abiding citizens than to try to take firearms from gangbangers.

dunno.. I have a whopping 30 shares.. LOL

1 share = 1 vote. Typically, shares are purchased in lots of 100. Then you get 100 votes.

The largest shareholders are usually mutual funds, hedge funds, investment managers, etc. Most people own "stocks" by owning funds. The fund manager votes those shares. A lot of managers have SRI mandates, which is how motions like this pass.

So, I started a new thread:

Telling nuns to f*** off?

I did this all the time at Marian.
LOL my wife fired a nun 6-7 years ago at an unnamed, unidentified facility. called the mother superior and told her "sister xxxxxx is no longer welcome here"

Back
Top Bottom