• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W Tells Nuns to F*** Off

Retired for 14 years with a bunch of nuns (pictured above?) at his disposal, to obey every command

February 2003: Law moves into a convent in Clinton, Maryland, owned by the Sisters of Mercy of Alma, a conservative order of nuns based in Michigan.

Dec. 20, 2017: Law dies at age 86 in Rome.

I'm guessing the female incels get money for buying company shares through donations from the followers that go to their churches.

Boycott churches ?

The definition of "incel" is "involuntary celibate." Nuns made a volitional, conscious choice to become nuns unless we're talking about medieval women who were dumped at convents due to various misconducts. They're nuns, not dweebs who think that they're owed sex despite being socially handicapped.

Nuns buying stocks. Reminds me of the Beardstown Ladies. Wrote a best selling book. Used to "hold court" monthly or something for DIY investors to ask their advice. They were SO smart they beat everyone's returns. . . . . provided you counted their additional-paid-in-capital as gains and not as basis. ROFL!!!! They went from Famous to Zero pretty damned quick.

ROFL!!

2fcd799322bdb7d373a559f40a155b9bf83d4ccdbdcdf4cecae0d8006139cc1c.jpg

Retired for 14 years with a bunch of nuns (pictured above?) at his disposal, to obey every command

February 2003: Law moves into a convent in Clinton, Maryland, owned by the Sisters of Mercy of Alma, a conservative order of nuns based in Michigan.

Dec. 20, 2017: Law dies at age 86 in Rome.
Dec 21, 2017: Starts his slow burn in hell

Are these churches tax-free? I thought once they got involved in politics, they lost their tax-exempt status. No??
That’s only if they’re pushing conservative values, don’t you know. It’s the dem standard.

The definition of "incel" is "involuntary celibate." Nuns made a volitional, conscious choice to become nuns unless we're talking about medieval women who were dumped at convents due to various misconducts. They're nuns, not dweebs who think that they're owed sex despite being socially handicapped.

Yes,thanks, I know what an incel is.

I believe most nuns were incels before they decided to take a vow of celibacy.

I’d like to know where the nuns are getting their money to buy shares of these companies. Track the money and you might find something is off. I would be more than a little pissed if I found out the money I put in the collection basket every Sunday was going to fund a political agenda.

No kidding! I'm guessing Bloomberg or Soros somehow. That said, I've commented on the ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church of America) Bishop's Twitters a bit. Can't let them have their say with no "feedback". I will not sit down and be quiet!

Anyone who sees those nuns should give them a look of disapproval and mention that they’re probably going to hell for buying shares of a company that manufactures weapons of mass murder.

I'd say to them they are denying people from defending themselves.

I'm guessing the female incels get money for buying company shares through donations from the followers that go to their churches. Boycott churches ?

My participation at church has gone down quite a bit since they have been massively fighting against my civil rights (2A).

F them and their dirty habits. They should be using that money to help the poor not promote a political agenda.

My church is trying to get the kids to go on a retreat to Pennsylvania or somewhere South of here to help poor people. I think charity should start much MUCH closer to home. We have plenty of low income, hungry folks in town and in nearby Worcester. We've done trips to Northampton to help meth-heads, but despite feeling like we're helping someone down and out, even that feels detached and too far from home.

I’ve encountered a lot of nuns I would like to told where to go.

But never did.

Maybe s@w should give their nunnery $1 and start telling them how to run their lives and everything that is wrong with their philosophy and their actions in a very public way?

I could see something like “as a share holder of your corporation, having donated $1. I notice your convent is 1500 beautiful sprawling acres. I notice you are housing no refugees, asylum seekers or immigrants. Your convent has 70 bedrooms 50 of them have been vacant of 30 years. Why have you taken in no homeless people? Your mission is to feed and assist the poor, yet last month you delivered only 50 bologna sandwiches to 12 needy families, etc etc...”

I don’t think they’d like that.

vatican-womens-rifle-team.jpg
nuns-with-guns.jpg

The Nuns respond:

Three times Sister Judy Byron has read American Outdoor Brands’ report on gun safety, gun violence and the company’s role in each.

"Are they doing everything they can to be part of the solution?" Byron said this week by phone from Seattle. "Personally, I didn't find that they were."

“I didn’t see any reference (in the report) to a social license to operate,” Byron said. “More and more CEOs are realizing that their business has to make a positive contribution to society. I didn’t see any talk of responsibility for the safety of the products they are producing.”

Nuns disappointed in Smith & Wesson gun safety report: ‘Are they doing everything they can to be part of the solution?’

From the nuns' response:
"...responsibility for the safety of the products they are producing"
Are a lot of Smith & Wesson's products malfunctioning, or blowing up in people's hands, causing injury or death?
If not, it sounds like they're doing a decent job with regard to the safety of the product they're producing.
They somehow suggest that S&W should be held responsible for the actions of every assclown who commits a crime with a gun.
I see this thought process growing where prescription drugs are concerned too. Blame the manufacturer because some people abuse their products.
So, those of us who could stand to lose a few pounds, (okay, 50 or so), should be demanding some sort of action or restitution from the companies that make food that's just too darn tasty?
Car manufacturers should be held responsible for people who use a car irresponsibly?
What if you buy an article of clothing because the actor or model who you saw wearing it looked really hot in it, but your fat ass doesn't look anywhere near as good in it?
Is that the fault of the clothing manufacturer? Or the company that produced the ad?
Sorry for the rant. I just kind of hate the times in which we're living.
How about if we blame the crime on the person who commits the crime?
Whoa! Did I just say that? Maybe my meds need adjusting.
Who can I sue for that?

Barry

I’d like to know where the nuns are getting their money to buy shares of these companies. Track the money and you might find something is off. I would be more than a little pissed if I found out the money I put in the collection basket every Sunday was going to fund a political agenda.

I read somewhere on the internet, so it must be true, that the Catholic church is probably the most wealthy organizations in the world. So much 'wealth' it's hard to even put a number to it.

From the nuns' response:
"...responsibility for the safety of the products they are producing"
1) Are a lot of Smith & Wesson's products malfunctioning, or blowing up in people's hands, causing injury or death?
If not, it sounds like they're doing a decent job with regard to the safety of the product they're producing....
2) Sorry for the rant. I just kind of hate the times in which we're living. ...

1) Guns do what they are supposed to do, safely. The same argument can be made against the Mass. AG "safety" stuff. (It has nothing to do with safety.)

2) Then don't participate in that part of the conversation. Just shut it down.

Last edited:
I read somewhere on the internet, so it must be true, that the Catholic church is probably the most wealthy organizations in the world. So much 'wealth' it's hard to even put a number to it.
Oh Jesus don’t even get my father started on the Catholic Church. He’s an Italian immigrant so he’s a little more familiar with it but you even mention the church and it’s the same rant. His head pops off his shoulders....”god damn Catholic Church, they have more money than God and they’re always begging for more. F****** hypocrites!!!”

Oh Jesus don’t even get my father started on the Catholic Church. He’s an Italian immigrant so he’s a little more familiar with it but you even mention the church and it’s the same rant. His head pops off his shoulders....”god damn Catholic Church, they have more money than God and they’re always begging for more. F****** hypocrites!!!”

I had a Bishop block the disbursement of a will because the last clause of the will was 'everything else goes to the church'. Well, the stock market crashed. The estate took a yuge hit, but the individuals were named and the amounts were listed. The Bishop sued, for lack of a better term, to get everyone's payout lowered by the same percentage the church 'lost' (it was still 14 million to them, the largest single payout by orders of magnitude). I was seriously thinking of returning to the church, now, no way in literal hell will I ever give a single penny to them.

they need to allow Priests to marry and allow women to be Priests. Who the hell wants to sign up for a life of celibacy?

I am all for allowing priests to marry, but do not think you want women priests.

Just look at some of the other religions who have allowed women to be clergy. Many of these women turn out to be stark, raving, bonkers liberals.

People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. Hey Sisters, clean up your house before you start telling me to clean mine. This from a former student of the Sisters of St. Joseph, grades 1-8.

Well, then be pissed.

Because it seems it is.

Back
Top Bottom