S&W lovers-get in on the action quick!

Apparently I missed the pic showing the encrusted diamonds. [laugh]

-Mike

Someone must have accidentally moved a decimal point before they bid. I knew anything Colt was pricey, but damn. [shocked]

Wow. Nice Cokes, but $885?? There's too much money in this world, and too little of it is mine.

I am not getting it..
Is coke some code word for comes with a kilo of caocaine??
$800 for a set of s&w grips? What am I missing here?

They're original old-school N-frame grips that S&W used for a time back in the day. If you look at them from the back, they are shaped a bit like an old-fashioned Coke bottle.

They're nucking futs. $885 for a set of grips? I could see paying that much for the GUN, but the GRIPS???
14.gif
ohlord.gif

The only was I can see $800 for these is if they were the orig grips from Dirty Harry's infamous .44 Magnum used in the movies.

Looks like two guys driving up the price. Or maybe the seller under different aliases, trying to make it look like it's worth more than it is.

Looks like two guys driving up the price. Or maybe the seller under different aliases, trying to make it look like it's worth more than it is.
Nah, eBay comes down pretty hard on that stuff. Looks like H***h and N***L are fighting it out... they took it from about $330 to $885 by themselves. Wow.

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me if one of the bidders is really just a shill acct.

Course shilling is "not allowed" or whatever, on ebay, but I doubt that stops
a lot of people.

-Mike

i got suspended for 1 week for shill bidding...using my sisters account to bring up the bid amounts on the items i was selling(two ebay browsers open on the same computer).. it took them awhile to figure it out..but i think it was one of the bidders that reported me.

i got suspended for 1 week for shill bidding...using my sisters account to bring up the bid amounts on the items i was selling(two ebay browsers open on the same computer).. it took them awhile to figure it out..but i think it was one of the bidders that reported me.

Well, that's good to know.

It takes all kinds, just not always my kind, some thoughts are best left.... but thanks for sharing. And bob if you got them NOW has got to be the time the time.

wtf

Back
Top Bottom