Rise in antisemitism points at absolute need for self defense

In 2020 we got BLM riots. In 2024 we're getting Palestinian riots.

Libs just like to riot in support of terrorists before elections.
Sounds about right. The interesting thing this go around is that you won’t be seeing a good block of libs putting Palestinian flags on their cars and on their porches. The extremists have truly taken over the leftist movement to the dangerous point where they are openly embracing people calling for the death of Jewish people. This should split the leftist vote in this country as those being threatened back away, but of course we know that isn’t going to happen. The dem convention will be an interesting follow this year. Will the Squad members get up and speak and go hard in the paint for Hamas? How do they shut them down at the convention?

Sounds about right. The interesting thing this go around is that you won’t be seeing a good block of libs putting Palestinian flags on their cars and on their porches. The extremists have truly taken over the leftist movement to the dangerous point where they are openly embracing people calling for the death of Jewish people. This should split the leftist vote in this country as those being threatened back away, but of course we know that isn’t going to happen. The dem convention will be an interesting follow this year. Will the Squad members get up and speak and go hard in the paint for Hamas? How do they shut them down at the convention?
a pro-hamas (and i guess pro-isis) jews are even a more interesting phenomenon here.
I think it is a genetic disorder of sorts, affecting those who have lived in states for way too long for their own good, so they got something wrong and now permanently inherited this brain altering condition. like a 'chicken for KFC' movement, no less. but, what can you do. they are well known, anyway.

A cogent article, long but spot-on regarding the circuitous pathway by which Jews and White Supremacists became kissing cousins by twisted Progressive logic.

”For several years a variety of academics and writers had argued that Jews are “white” or “functionally white” or “white passing.” “White,” in this usage, has nothing to do with national or religious identity or genetic characteristics. It signifies allegedly unjust privilege and legacies of oppression. Calling Jews “white” was a way of depriving them of any cover as a racial minority and classifying them with persecutors and exploiters.”

Last edited:
There’s some really ugly anti-semitic sheeet going on in Newburyport right now. Made the Boston news. Probably it’s that neonazi scum that was arrested recently.
I'm far less concerned about the, like, thirty neonazis scattered around (26 of who are feds), than I am about crowds of liberals calling for the murder of Jews.

I would've laughed so hard while pepper spraying her.
And I would vote not guilty when this crazy state brought charges against you for defending yourself and your family. The rule of law is breaking down as these people think that they have the freedom to do as they please with no repercussions because citizens are still living within the rules of society.

This clearly crossed the line from free speech to an outright assault on the kid who had to be in fear of imminent harm. Were these people arrested and charged with assault?

Enforcement of the laws is quite selective these days. Justice is no longer blind.

You're an unemployed hippie and you burn a cop car to the ground but you support BLM? You're a brave hero of the revolution!

You're a law-abiding productive member of society and family man but the wind blew your jacket open exposing your gun? Better get the SWAT team!

You call for a genocide but it's of seemingly white skinned folks? You're amazing!

You ask that you not get genocided? SHUT UP BIGOT, IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT!

Yeah, okay - theatre - to some degree. Read the article - note the woman/girl in flipflops carrying a slung AR. That's not theatre.

Yeah, okay - theatre - to some degree. Read the article - note the woman/girl in flipflops carrying a slung AR. That's not theatre.
It's not theater, she also serves in the IDF and thus entitled to carry.

It's not theater, she also serves in the IDF and thus entitled to carry.

I don't disagree that she's entitled. I say it's theatre to some degree because she's made a choice to open carry while on tv. She could have easily kept that firearm concealed.

But - she's in Israel, I'm in the US. I carry all the time - concealed - because I don't want people to know that I have a gun until/unless I need it. My needs/decisions are not necessarily the same as hers.

I don't disagree that she's entitled. I say it's theatre to some degree because she's made a choice to open carry while on tv. She could have easily kept that firearm concealed.

But - she's in Israel, I'm in the US. I carry all the time - concealed - because I don't want people to know that I have a gun until/unless I need it. My needs/decisions are not necessarily the same as hers.
Israel is very different. Those that carry have no need to keep it hidden. I don't know if Israel has any law about concealed carry, but I saw a number of people including a city bus driver carrying a pistol openly when I was there.

Back
Top Bottom