• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rise in antisemitism points at absolute need for self defense

12 (twelve) of UN staff were committing actual terror acts. peachy.

“The United States is extremely troubled by the allegations that twelve UNRWA employees may have been involved in the October 7 Hamas terrorist attack on Israel,” State Department spokesperson Matthew Miller said in a statement. “The Department of State has temporarily paused additional funding for UNRWA while we review these allegations and the steps the United Nations is taking to address them.”

The UN has been a hotbed of terrorist support for decades. Why the US is still in it or allows them to be in the US is a mystery to me. They should move to some peace loving nation like Somalia. The real estate in Turtle Bay is worth a fortune. Alternatively, they can house thousands of "dreamers" in that building to show their support.

12 (twelve) of UN staff were committing actual terror acts. peachy.

“The United States is extremely troubled by the allegations that twelve UNRWA employees may have been involved in the October 7 Hamas terrorist attack on Israel,” State Department spokesperson Matthew Miller said in a statement. “The Department of State has temporarily paused additional funding for UNRWA while we review these allegations and the steps the United Nations is taking to address them.”

The revelation indicates that the Anti-Defamation League, “the leading anti-hate organization in the world,” is specifically pushing law enforcement to scrutinize viral dissenters against transgender ideology, such as The Daily Wire’s Matt Walsh and The Manhattan Institute’s Chris Rufo. The email was obtained by The Heritage Foundation’s Oversight Project. (The Daily Signal is Heritage’s news outlet.)

The ADL has historically focused on anti-semitism, but in recent years has directed heavy attention to hate and extremism. The ADL has described content pushing back against transgender ideology as both “dangerous” and “false,” claiming that this content inspires “real-world extremist activities, threats, and even violence.”

“The ADL, and similar organizations, are a key driver of government weaponization,” Mike Howell, the director of the Oversight Project, a division of the Heritage Foundation, told The Daily Signal. “They provide the phony predication and intellectual cover in order to point the people with guns at their enemies. Our investigative work continues to expose examples of these groups driving government action.”

Why the US is still in it or allows them to be in the US is a mystery to me
because those who want US destruction are now in charge of making all current UN (and US, to that point) policies.

keep voting wise latinas into the courts and executive powers, and then make surprised eyes of why an entire south america is steamrolling to take all of your land.
but as of UN - the axis of UN alignment now has nothing to do with the USA or most of europe interests. their major goal now is to redistribute as much wealth as possible out of the 1st world into the rest of the world, no matter the cost and consequences.

because those who want US destruction are now in charge of making all current UN (and US, to that point) policies.
That is not entirely correct. UN has always been anti-US and anti-Israel. This is nothing new. Please, keep in mind: the purpose of the UN is to bring as many diplomats from as many countries together so that the US can have access to diplomats without having to travel to the shithole countries. This allows the US to project power without sending troops into every corner of the world. If one were to compare the number of actions the US has taken via UN "conversations" versus the actual application of force(military engagement), the ratio would have been at least 10:1.

It is better to let the UN get their US hate on, make public pronouncements, and then go shopping on 5th Ave. The alternative is to send soldiers to die in some jungle or desert. I'd rather they spent the blood money here than our blood over there.

Some of us have a different take on: on the bloated egotist who literally threw everyone under the bus.

"Kissinger: Not necessarily courageous. In fact, this cowboy doesn't have to be courageous. All he needs is to be alone, to show others that he rides into the town and does everything by himself. This amazing, romantic character suits me precisely because to be alone has always been part of my style or, if you like, my technique."

Some of us have a different take on: on the bloated egotist who literally threw everyone under the bus.

"Kissinger: Not necessarily courageous. In fact, this cowboy doesn't have to be courageous. All he needs is to be alone, to show others that he rides into the town and does everything by himself. This amazing, romantic character suits me precisely because to be alone has always been part of my style or, if you like, my technique."
The same a**h*** who, for 7 days, kept US planes stuffed to the gills with military supplies from flying to Israel at the start of the Yom Kippur War. Why? 'cause the bastard wanted to "cut Golda down a notch." While he was playing politics, men and women were dying. Many of them were Americans who moved to Israel. Many of them had families back home. Talk to Americans who lost family because "Cowboy Kissinger" thought women unsuitable to be a head of state, especially opinionated women who did not submit to his excellency Cowboy Kissinger.

Allen Dershowitz takes on 1000+ Black pastors signing a letter to Biden opposing Israel. Given that that 1000+ Black pastors is less than 1 in 5 Black clergy, the article should have been headlined “More than 80% of Black Clergy Decline to Sign Letter to Biden Opposing Israel”.

“We see them as a part of us,” the Rev. Cynthia Hale of Decatur, Ga., told the New York Times, referring to Palestinians. “They are oppressed people. We are oppressed people…

…Imam Usama Abdulghani also didn’t hide his support for Hamas’s terrorist actions. The American-born, Iranian-educated Shiite Islamic scholar called Oct. 7 “one of the days of God” and a “miracle come true.” He described the attackers as “honorable.” He said they were “lions” defending “the entire nation of Muhammad the messenger.””

Last edited:
Welcome to Dearborn, America’s Jihad Capital - Imams and politicians in the Michigan city side with Hamas against Israel and the Iran against the U.S.

” Thousands march in support of Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran. Protesters, many with kaffiyehs covering their faces, shout “Intifada, intifada,” “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” and “America is a terrorist state.” Local imams give fiery antisemitic sermons. This isn’t the Middle East. It’s the Detroit suburb of Dearborn, Mich.”

IMG_2756.jpeg

”The cartoon was featured in a recent post on Instagram attempting to link the Black and Palestinian “liberation movements.” The cartoon depicted a hand etched with a Star of David and a dollar sign holding a noose around the necks of what appear to be the Black boxer and activist Muhammad Ali and Gamal Abdel Nasser, who was a longtime president of Egypt. The three groups that posted the image issued apologies after it sparked criticism on social media.”

The three groups, Harvard Undergraduate Palestine Solidarity Committee, Harvard’s African and African American Resistance Organization and Harvard Faculty and Staff for Justice in Palestine, posted and reposted the cartoon, but then disavowed and repudiated the posts when it they came to the attention of Harvard administration.

Let’s see what Harvard’s interim President says - are “take-backs” OK? I suspect they’ll receive a firmly worded memo, at best…

View attachment 853078

”The cartoon was featured in a recent post on Instagram attempting to link the Black and Palestinian “liberation movements.” The cartoon depicted a hand etched with a Star of David and a dollar sign holding a noose around the necks of what appear to be the Black boxer and activist Muhammad Ali and Gamal Abdel Nasser, who was a longtime president of Egypt. The three groups that posted the image issued apologies after it sparked criticism on social media.”

The three groups, Harvard Undergraduate Palestine Solidarity Committee, Harvard’s African and African American Resistance Organization and Harvard Faculty and Staff for Justice in Palestine, posted and reposted the cartoon, but then disavowed and repudiated the posts when it they came to the attention of Harvard administration.

Let’s see what Harvard’s interim President says - are “take-backs” OK? I suspect they’ll receive a firmly worded memo, at best…
Why are they so afraid to show the cartoon?

the rise in anti-semitism is literally the reason why I got my ltc. Never thought I'd ever own a firearm. It's crazy how this world is and how things change.

Back
Top Bottom