• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rise in antisemitism points at absolute need for self defense

I’m Jewish.

Bought another gun yesterday.

Absolutely no regrets.

In these scary times, I’m blessed to be able to conceal carry. Especially with the insane spike in antisemitism worldwide.

Israel strong 🇮🇱 💪🏻 USA strong 🇺🇸 💪🏻 Judaism strong ✡️ 💪🏻 Democracy strong
So you are Jewish and I'm Catholic. We are both Americans. Those crazy jihadis hate us equally. Suicide bombers don't discriminate. If we are both in the targeted crowd, we will both be quite dead. The only difference is that you would receive a traditional Jewish funeral and I would receive a traditional Roman Catholic one.

I’m Jewish.

Bought another gun yesterday.

Absolutely no regrets.

In these scary times, I’m blessed to be able to conceal carry. Especially with the insane spike in antisemitism worldwide.

Israel strong 🇮🇱 💪🏻 USA strong 🇺🇸 💪🏻 Judaism strong ✡️ 💪🏻 Democracy strong
Excellent.

Now a PSA - Please don't vote Democrat as to do so would be a vote against your own belief in the right of self defense.

Also, please work to influence other Americans of your faith to do the same, as far too many of them voluntarily give up their freedoms with every election cycle even with their knowledge of what has happened to their ancestors and contemporaries.

Excellent.

Now a PSA - Please don't vote Democrat as to do so would be a vote against your own belief in the right of self defense.

Also, please work to influence other Americans of your faith to do the same, as far too many of them voluntarily give up their freedoms with every election cycle even with their knowledge of what has happened to their ancestors and contemporaries.
Next election will be the first time I vote red.

I've been posting this message in every Jewish oriented discussion I can find. There has been very little pushback.

"If you have the ability, get a firearm license; preferably a concealed carry license (your state may not even require it) Take a safety class; become competent. This may go against everything you thought previously. Move past that."

I've been posting this message in every Jewish oriented discussion I can find. There has been very little pushback.

"If you have the ability, get a firearm license; preferably a concealed carry license (your state may not even require it) Take a safety class; become competent. This may go against everything you thought previously. Move past that."
Good, I’m gonna start doing the same. Already telling my family to get their licenses

Calm down. It sounds like logic and reason actually poached someone over to our side - this is a win.

Maybe. More likely he’s just worried that his lifelong team wants to take our guns away, for purely selfish reasons. Only now. In 2023, after years and years of gun grabbing from Team D. There’s no way he’s seen the light on any of the other issues and no way he’s actually going to change and start voting not-blue going forward. This thread is a weak attempt at “hey guys, I’m one of you now.”

Maybe. More likely he’s just worried that his team wants to take our guns away. Only now. In 2023, after years and years of gun grabbing from Team D. There’s no way he’s seen the light on any of the other issues and no way he’s actually going to change and start voting not-blue going forward.
I think you’ll find that the Oct 7th attacks are going to bring a huge amount of Jews and non-Jews over to Team R, and for good reason. This attack was the worst in Israel’s history. And since I’m a citizen there, I closely monitor the politics there as well.

Go figure - when presented with new, alarming antisemitism and information regarding that, opinions on the subject change.
I mean I'm happy you're making a change dont get me wrong but its bittersweet.
By the sounds of it you didnt think others had the right to defend their communities and family but once you felt the heat personally you shifted gears

Back
Top Bottom