Rise in antisemitism points at absolute need for self defense

I sent a gun off through my local shop last month and it's been about a couple of weeks now. He hasn't been able to drop it off at the post office because the shop is overwhelmed with customers, and they don't have enough help. I think it's wonderful....:) Sad that it takes these latest incidents to open people's eyes. My sister's husband was talking guns with me after my mother's funeral and said that while he enjoys shooting, he doesn't think ARs are necessary or should be allowed. I replied, "I think Israel just proved that theory wrong didn't they?"

OP disappointed you are not supporting the Jewish Arms Industry. Buy only IWI. Jericho, Desert Eagles, Uzi, Tavors, Galils, plenty of options.

What the f*** did you just f***ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f***ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, f***er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f***ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f***ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f***ing dead, kiddo.
Lighten up, Francis?

I sent this privately to a NES member on a social media platform.

I saw it the other day and was dumbfounded by it, I re read it this morning and can't believe this sh*t is still going on.

I am not going to quote what was said over the air but it is in the article

That station should lose it's license for this.

I sent this privately to a NES member on a social media platform.

I saw it the other day and was dumbfounded by it, I re read it this morning and can't believe this sh*t is still going on.

I am not going to quote what was said over the air but it is in the article

That station should lose it's license for this.

I too am astonished by the levels of antisemitism coming out of the woodwork.

I was raised Jewish (Jewish Father/ Christian Mother)… life long Republican, both my Dad and his brother were life long Republicans also if not as conservative as me, but the Jewish side of the family was typically liberal democrats… they thought I was a strange bird as a kid. But I do think the beginnings of my life long firearms obsession was partly triggered by my childhood Sunday school teachers with the little numbers tattooed on there arms. I knew people may hate me and want to hurt me just because of my last name, made me always want to have the option of being able to defend myself if needed. So please avoid the broad brush strokes… Jews are no monolithic group politically. 😉

I sent a gun off through my local shop last month and it's been about a couple of weeks now. He hasn't been able to drop it off at the post office because the shop is overwhelmed with customers, and they don't have enough help. I think it's wonderful....:) Sad that it takes these latest incidents to open people's eyes. My sister's husband was talking guns with me after my mother's funeral and said that while he enjoys shooting, he doesn't think ARs are necessary or should be allowed. I replied, "I think Israel just proved that theory wrong didn't they?"
I had a conversation the other day with a friend on the subject of Isreal needing firearms, specifically ARs to defend themselves against the Arabs and terrorists that surround their country. He mentioned that we don't have the same threats as the Israelites have.
I told him we have worst - democrat terrorists.

I too am astonished by the levels of antisemitism coming out of the woodwork.
It is always simmering under the surface. It doesn't take much for it to boil out and become very active and violent.

Last edited:
I dont know why people are so surprised. 70% of American Jews are leftists, you would think they would have seen it at some point.
As a teenager, when you are surrounded by all Dems and have no knowledge of politics, it is only natural to follow your Parents and register as a Dem. I have always voted for either the best person (IMNSHO) or the least evil (especially in recent years) person for the job. After a couple of very strange happenings, in 1970 my Wife and I changed our registration to Independent/Unenrolled, and never looked back. Personally, I don't like either party and firmly believe that all politicians are in it strictly to benefit themselves.

I'm happy to welcome the OP to our side, however I feel that much of the criticism here is warranted and he deserves a healthy ration of shit for not having seen the light sooner. The warning signs have been out there for a long long time and it does smack as a little self-serving to come around now that he feels directly threatened. That bubble around Newton is quite fragile.

In the words of the immortal John McLane: Welcome to the party pal!

Last edited:
I’m Jewish.

Bought another gun yesterday.

Absolutely no regrets.

In these scary times, I’m blessed to be able to conceal carry. Especially with the insane spike in antisemitism worldwide.

Israel strong 🇮🇱 💪🏻 USA strong 🇺🇸 💪🏻 Judaism strong ✡️ 💪🏻 Democracy strong
Someone else alluded to it, but you should buy some training instead of another gun.

Your change of heart and mind is well appreciated but we also have to get past the point of thinking that our voting matters anymore.
At this point I'm 100% convinced at a bare minimum on the federal level, it doesn't matter anymore.

Back
Top Bottom