Rise in antisemitism points at absolute need for self defense

If rational thought and even-keeled reasoning are frowned upon here then I don’t want to be.
If you had rational thought you wouldn't have voted D in the last election and putting the IDF before the US in your tag line is all I need to know.

Lol you have no idea who I am so you should sit down and shut up real f***in fast guy. I served in the IDF and have had my license since 2011.

Are there a lot of hot chicks in the IDF, or is it just propaganda?

If so, do you have any pics of hot IDF chicks?

Are there a lot of hot chicks in the IDF, or is it just propaganda?

If so, do you have any pics of hot IDF chicks?
Propaganda? There’s no budget in the IDF for hot Israeli chick propaganda I assure you. Unless there is, in which case I actually believe it then haha.

There are definitely hot girls there, much like the girls here. But the Israeli diet is generally much healthier so girls are way more fit

Rather than all the in-fighting, I'd like to propose we change directions and get recommendations on Jewish delis.

Damn I'd love me some corn beef, pastrami and brisket!

:)
Love some great Jewish delis - the ones I’ve been to are in NYC. My grandparents had an apartment on the Hudson so I used to frequent them quite often

Propaganda? There’s no budget in the IDF for hot Israeli chick propaganda I assure you. Unless there is, in which case I actually believe it then haha.

There are definitely hot girls there, much like the girls here. But the Israeli diet is generally much healthier so girls are way more fit

Propaganda doesn't need to be funded to be propaganda :)

I mean if the world sees hot young chicks, they would be more sympathetic to their plight.

Just like the German/Jew disco chick that the media was pushing non-stop for like 4 days.

Rather than all the in-fighting, I'd like to propose we change directions and get recommendations on Jewish delis.

Damn I'd love me some corn beef, pastrami and brisket!

:)
I agree. Growing up in Randolph in the 1960s, we had a Kosher bagel mfr/store, and a few Jewish delis (they usually aren't kosher). Randolph these days is a pit, the bagel bakery closed and I'm told that the Jewish delis are all gone too.

Since my PCP is in Hyde Park, my interest would be finding a Jewish deli in the Dedham area for my trip home. Spot! in Norwood is my go-to for bagels . . . they are every bit as good as the old Jewish bagel shops in Dot/Roxbury back in the 1950s. The owner trained in NYC.
Temple* and yep
I'm a very secular Jew, but I've been carrying anytime I've gone to services over many years. Temple leadership wouldn't have approved, but don't ask and don't tell works best.

The Temple I went to in Manchester this year has both a paid and volunteer security team. They are trained and one of their members is a former NES'r.

Indeed. My Israeli friend that I met at Microsoft in Redmond in 1997 was very hot, and she was still very hot when we visited her in Israel in 2000. Her recent pictures on Facebook show that she's still very attractive. Lots of other IDF women we saw around Israel in 2000 were a helluva lot better looking than most American women you see walking around.

Go figure - when presented with new, alarming antisemitism and information regarding that, opinions on the subject change.
Yeah.. but like are you down with the rest of it?

I could care less if you self identify as a crayola monster from under my couch

Are you gonna buy in and realize that no one on the right gives a shit about your color or religeon

We just want to be left alone in a county with secure borders... low taxes and low poverty

Or are you gonna flip blue when this all blows over and be like that was weird

Alright imma go back to voting people who actively hate whites/ jews and the constitution

Because if your not staying awake this time.

I'll support you all this time

But next cycle of anti-semitism if you don't change I'm not going to have a lot of empathy left

Many of your questions absolutely do not have a black and white answer, nor should they. The beauty of science is that it is ever changing, and does not lend itself nor care about one’s preconceived notions of what science SHOULD be, or how it mingles with politics ( which is also the great thing about politics).
What I will say is that in terms of 2A, I’m much more on board than I ever have been.

Actually, most of those questions couldn't be more black & white. The science questions are pretty straightforward with what we know today versus just 2-3 tears ago.

You talk a good game though, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but you seem to be talking your way out of your original premise that you'll be voting red from here on out.

Many of your questions absolutely do not have a black and white answer, nor should they. The beauty of science is that it is ever changing, and does not lend itself nor care about one’s preconceived notions of what science SHOULD be, or how it mingles with politics ( which is also the great thing about politics).
What I will say is that in terms of 2A, I’m much more on board than I ever have been.

Lawyer.

He says that he served in the IDF. Given that, I suspect that he had a helluva lot better training than any NRA course (and I'm an NRA Instructor).
Before giving any credence to that statement, I'd want to know; When, for how long, and what was his job title?

There isn't a person on the planet who can't benefit from more recent and relevant training with their current firearm, rather than succumbing to the pitfalls of Hick's Law with additional guns.

(Maybe by saying, "another gun" he meant a back up to the one he has, but I'm doubtful.)

Last edited:
Before giving any credence to that statement, I'd want to know; When, for how long, and what was his job title?

There isn't a person on the planet who can't benefit from more recent and relevant training with their current firearm, rather than succumbing to the pitfalls of Hick's Law with additional guns.

(Maybe by saying, "another gun" he meant a back up to the one he has, but I'm doubtful.)
Air Force logistics Nevatim division, Negev
I wasn’t special forces or anything, but my friends were

Before giving any credence to that statement, I'd want to know; How long ago and what was his job title?

NRA prohibits instructors from using targets that depict a human form. I am certified to teach a bunch of NRA courses, not just basic pistol and home firearm safety and none of their "more advanced" courses are tactically useful for self-defense, never mind terrorist acts.

Here's an example from NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home. The shooting drill is at 2 yds and they tell you to extend your arm and fire at the target. At 2 yds with an extended arm, the perp can just reach out and either sweep the gun away or grab the gun! ETA: Needless to say, I teach my students to do this drill from retention after demonstrating with a blue gun the reason not to do it the "NRA way"!

Air Force logistics Nevatim division, Negev
I wasn’t special forces or anything, but my friends were
I'll bet you still received training in use of a rifle and handgun that was more intensive than an NRA course!! @sigguy05 See my comment just above this message.

NRA prohibits instructors from using targets that depict a human form. I am certified to teach a bunch of NRA courses, not just basic pistol and home firearm safety and none of their "more advanced" courses are tactically useful for self-defense, never mind terrorist acts.

Here's an example from NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home. The shooting drill is at 2 yds and they tell you to extend your arm and fire at the target. At 2 yds with an extended arm, the perp can just reach out and either sweep the gun away or grab the gun! ETA: Needless to say, I teach my students to do this drill from retention after demonstrating with a blue gun the reason not to do it the "NRA way"!
Why do you keep bringing up the NRA classes other than to point out the limitations of it's training?

Why do you keep bringing up the NRA classes other than to point out the limitations of it's training?
Because when folks tell someone to get training, most go to get NRA (or equivalent) classes. Very few can/will take a week off from work to attend high-end classes that end up costing $1-2K when all is said and done (class, ammo, hotel, restaurants, etc.).

Because when folks tell someone to get training, most go to get NRA (or equivalent) classes. Very few can/will take a week off from work to attend high-end classes that end up costing $1-2K when all is said and done (class, ammo, hotel, restaurants, etc.).
For the cost of a new gun they can spend 16 hours on a weekend with any number of trainers who can make them more capable and more competent with their current firearm.

Back
Top Bottom