RBG cancer surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumors swirling that RGB's cancer is in remission and will retire in January.

BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT JUSTICE RUTH BADER GINSBERG TO RETIRE IN JANUARY; CANCER HAS RETURNED

This video isn't new, it's 6 weeks old, but the rumors then were that RGB was in remission and for her to have surgery this week is very suspicious. I don't think RGB fell and broke her ribs, that was a cover story for the "surprise" finding of the cancer in her lungs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5TR-FjKHb8

Just think of the McCain nation wide death parade and how the left will be name Buildings, Roads, Schools, after her like there's no tomorrow

This video isn't new, it's 6 weeks old, but the rumors then were that RGB was in remission and for her to have surgery this week is very suspicious. I don't think RGB fell and broke her ribs, that was a cover story for the "surprise" finding of the cancer in her lungs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5TR-FjKHb8

I disagree. I don’t find it suspicious at all. Old people often fall. Women are more prone to osteoporosis so when an old woman falls she is more likely to break bones. So it is no surprise that an old woman would fall, injure her ribs, and get a diagnostic X-ray. Such an X-ray would also find spots on her lungs which were likely asymptomatic.

It is not at all unusual for cancer to be found serendipitously.

C'mon NES. First and foremost, RKB is now elderly. 85 I believe and in very poor health. Be nice. It's Christmas.
C'mon NES. First and foremost, RKB is now elderly. 85 I believe and in very poor health. Be nice. It's Christmas.
I's hard to be nice to people who shit on you. Jack.

While I share zero beliefs with her, I do wish her well and consider her a patriot. She doesn’t take shit from anyone and she is upfront in her beliefs. I respect someone who is straightforward on where they stand.

We need RBG’s on the court re 4th Amendment issues, unless you want EPros or stop and frisk laws to be the rule of the land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom