NOTORIOUS RBG Back in Hospital

The Senate Republicrats are spineless jellyfish that would not think twice about selling out this country to pander to their perceived voter base of the day. Those shitbirds are on their OWN side, not ours, not America’s side. They don’t have even a hint of half the sack to push through a nominee.

McConnell gets wood about judge appointments, and he torpedoed Garland's nomination. I think he would push one through, if given the chance.

If Trump loses, all I can think of is Virginia on a national level, but 10x worse because to won't be just gun laws; Tons of welfare, universal income, more gun laws, reparations, open border ...

YA know, I'd think that too. But here's where I think not a whole lot will get done outside of executive order.

Obama had a super-majority for 2 years. SUPERMAJORITY. Plus he had the world by the balls. Anything he wanted enacted, he could have done under the guise of recovery efforts.

In the end, he gave us. . . . . Cash for Clunkers and Obamacare.

Ultimately, Congress gets one shot. One. That's it. By banding together, they F the members in the swing states. They don't get more than 2 shots. Because those swing-state reps THINK they have a chance of re-election. If they didn't, they could just pass 50 bills and completely change the face of US government.

But thankfully, they are delusional and self-serving. So they won't risk too much.

Now, does that mean I shouldn't worry? Hell no!

What it does mean? And this is for all of you in the cheap seats out there who think, "Well, I'm F'd in mASS so there's nothing I can do"

It means finding those close races this term and shipping off real money to the candidates that can hold and win seats in Congress. Trump is too much of a wildcard as a person to know if he's gonna get re-elected or not. Hoover, Bush I, "Ford" (to quote Red Forman - NOBODY voted for Ford - hahahaha). . . . . I think that's the LONG list of guys who've lost re-election to the presidency. And he'll have plenty of money to fight Joltin Joe

But he's not where it's at. Right now, Congress is. Do your research. Send $. Repeat.

Obama had a super-majority for 2 years. SUPERMAJORITY. Plus he had the world by the balls. Anything he wanted enacted, he could have done under the guise of recovery efforts.

Yeah but, Biden is Obama's puppet and Barry has learned to be an even bigger a**h*** than he was starting out, the left is crazier now than it was then, and they have a plague/economic crisis to play the same guise of recovery efforts game again.

YA know, I'd think that too. But here's where I think not a whole lot will get done outside of executive order.

In the end, he gave us. . . . . Cash for Clunkers and Obamacare.

Ultimately, Congress gets one shot. One. That's it. By banding together, they F the members in the swing states. They don't get more than 2 shots. Because those swing-state reps THINK they have a chance of re-election. If they didn't, they could just pass 50 bills and completely change the face of US government.

But thankfully, they are delusional and self-serving. So they won't risk too much.

Now, does that mean I shouldn't worry? Hell no!

What it does mean? And this is for all of you in the cheap seats out there who think, "Well, I'm F'd in mASS so there's nothing I can do"

It means finding those close races this term and shipping off real money to the candidates that can hold and win seats in Congress. Trump is too much of a wildcard as a person to know if he's gonna get re-elected or not. Hoover, Bush I, "Ford" (to quote Red Forman - NOBODY voted for Ford - hahahaha). . . . . I think that's the LONG list of guys who've lost re-election to the presidency. And he'll have plenty of money to fight Joltin Joe

But he's not where it's at. Right now, Congress is. Do your research. Send $. Repeat.

There's a ton of truth to what you're saying. I think we just basically need to acknowledge the fact that the Republicans are essentially nothing more than speed bumps at this point, at least at the national level. They do nothing, ESPECIALLY when they're in the majority and COULD do something, then they rail against the Democrats when the Democrats are in the majority because they have the political cover to not actually do anything. They hate us just as much as the Dems. The only difference is that they actually need our votes to get elected or re-elected, and so they conspire against us while pretending to be on our side.

What's the solution? Ultimately a Convention of States would allow for the presentation of a Constitutional amendment (by the states) to impose term limits on congress. I know there's a ton of resistance to this on both sides of the political spectrum because it's never been tried before and the outcome of such a drastic measure would be far from certain. I've seen about 75% of even the CONSERVATIVE news media trashing the idea. However, I think those of us who truly love this country need to start asking ourselves if there are anything other than drastic measures left to be taken to save our republic. Regardless of who wins in November, Donald Trump is going to be gone some day. The establishment that wants to transform our country into Sweden, or China, or whatever it is, is firmly entrenched. It is pushing the Overton Window perpetually to the left. We still have some honest lawmakers at the state level, not in most of the New England states of course, but around much of the rest of the country. They would be able to have their say in a Convention of States. Congress will never, ever consider term limiting itself.

If Biden wins or they take the Senate the Dems will work towards changing the system rules at local, State and Fed level wherever possible to remain in power. Implanting operatives in courts, police, political positions, changing district mapping, changing voting bi-laws and criminal law, allowing open immigration... That will be priority number one.

From there they can and will do whatever they want to dismantle Constituional rights and protections, the banking system, social security, social services, the tax structure,,,, ultimately to enslave the country under communist rule.

Have no doubt that retaining POTUS and the Senate far outweighs one SCOTUS placement. We do not want RBG to expire before the election at this point in time and push moderates to the left.

Yeah but, Biden is Obama's puppet and Barry has learned to be an even bigger a**h*** than he was starting out, the left is crazier now than it was then, and they have a plague/economic crisis to play the same guise of recovery efforts game again.

No doubt. But Purple state Democrats are still desiring to be re-elected more than the party line. Thankfully.

There's a ton of truth to what you're saying. I think we just basically need to acknowledge the fact that the Republicans are essentially nothing more than speed bumps at this point, at least at the national level. They do nothing, ESPECIALLY when they're in the majority and COULD do something, then they rail against the Democrats when the Democrats are in the majority because they have the political cover to not actually do anything. They hate us just as much as the Dems. The only difference is that they actually need our votes to get elected or re-elected, and so they conspire against us while pretending to be on our side.

What's the solution? Ultimately a Convention of States would allow for the presentation of a Constitutional amendment (by the states) to impose term limits on congress. I know there's a ton of resistance to this on both sides of the political spectrum because it's never been tried before and the outcome of such a drastic measure would be far from certain. I've seen about 75% of even the CONSERVATIVE news media trashing the idea. However, I think those of us who truly love this country need to start asking ourselves if there are anything other than drastic measures left to be taken to save our republic. Regardless of who wins in November, Donald Trump is going to be gone some day. The establishment that wants to transform our country into Sweden, or China, or whatever it is, is firmly entrenched. It is pushing the Overton Window perpetually to the left. We still have some honest lawmakers at the state level, not in most of the New England states of course, but around much of the rest of the country. They would be able to have their say in a Convention of States. Congress will never, ever consider term limiting itself.

Yeah. Same as I said above goes for Republicans. We had that short window of the Republican Contract With America. Afterwards, what??? Anything???? They got drummed out of Congress on the success of it. Because in swing states, some stuff didn't go as well as planned. And after that, what do you do for an encore??? It's all cyclical. If they hang together, they get hanged separately come the next election.

And is being a speed bump so bad??? Do we REALLY want THIS type of Congress creating ANY laws???

If Biden wins or they take the Senate the Dems will work towards changing the system rules at local, State and Fed level wherever possible to remain in power. Implanting operatives in courts, police, political positions, changing district mapping, changing voting bi-laws and criminal law, allowing open immigration... That will be priority number one.

From there they can and will do whatever they want to dismantle Constituional rights and protections, the banking system, social security, social services, the tax structure,,,, ultimately to enslave the country under communist rule.

Have no doubt that retaining POTUS and the Senate far outweighs one SCOTUS placement. We do not want RBG to expire before the election at this point in time and push moderates to the left.

Because changing the rules worked out so well for them the last time they had control. LOL. Talk to Harry Reid. I'm betting 5 years later he wishes he never changed them in the first place as Trump stuffs the courts with zero ability for them to counteract it.

No doubt. But Purple state Democrats are still desiring to be re-elected more than the party line. Thankfully.

I don't think so. The phony Blue Dogs were more than happy to be Pelosi's crash test dummies on more than one occasion. All these governors and mayors are perfectly fine with burning their cities to the ground if the national party tells them to.

Governors and mayors aren't serving in DC. We are talking changing NATIONAL policy. And the likelihood of it is actually astronomically small. Not that I'm not going to my damnedest to fight it. But it's a bad bet to think we'll see radical single-party law change b/c purple state party-holders get ass-whipped when it happens.

The beginning of the article make it sound like she went in for a routine procedure. Further down it confirms her cancer is back.

Ginsburg's health is of paramount concern to Democrats because if she were forced to leave the court in the next few months, President Donald Trump and Senate Republicans would have an opportunity to replace her and expand the court's 5-4 conservative majority.

Ginsburg announced two weeks ago that she is battling cancer again, just days after being hospitalized for a possible infection. A periodic scan and biopsy revealed lesions on her liver earlier this year, causing her to resume chemotherapy treatment in May.

TITPOITS... (I just learned this)

Not Guilty...

1596768819237.png

Hint: She's sending subliminal messages...

Back
Top Bottom