Ranting of last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were you I'd re-examine that thought.

That means you don't expect your guy to trust you and that you'd not trust him to hang around with other women.

Trust is everything.

No, I'm very happy with my thought process. I've obviously not clarified it though, and left it open for misinterpretation.

Trust is everything, for sure. My point is - I don't behave disrespectfully in general. And if I'm in a relationship, I certainly make sure my boyfriend knows he's my priority.

On the flip side - I do have male friends. They are respectful too, we're just friends. No odd behaviors going on. So, yes, if a partner is being irrational about my friendship with them, despite how respectful everyone is behaving, the issue is his, and he won't last long.

If I were you I'd re-examine that thought.

That means you don't expect your guy to trust you and that you'd not trust him to hang around with other women.

Trust is everything.

"Hanging out with other guys" as in going out as a couple and meeting up with other couples or one of your old buddies is one thing.

But I'm sorry but you're cuckold if your woman wants to go out with other guys, you present or not, and you allow it.

Turn in your guy card.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
No, I'm very happy with my thought process. I've obviously not clarified it though, and left it open for misinterpretation.

Trust is everything, for sure. My point is - I don't behave disrespectfully in general. And if I'm in a relationship, I certainly make sure my boyfriend knows he's my priority.

On the flip side - I do have male friends. They are respectful too, we're just friends. No odd behaviors going on. So, yes, if a partner is being irrational about my friendship with them, despite how respectful everyone is behaving, the issue is his, and he won't last long.

Behavior is only inappropriate if you think it's inappropriate -- or you don't trust the parties involved. Examine why you think it's inappropriate! ;-)

Imagine if your future boyfriend thought that your going into a basement to hang out with 20 guys you know from the internet was inappropriate.[rofl]

Any lady's interested pm me lol ...

All honestly I gave up dating girls for a bit.more interested in a women and sounds like qb was with a boy not a man.
Most I just couldn't connect with. They don't have goals In life or just not mature. I have a odd hearing problem and don't enjoy bars/clubs.

I need a nice cougar looking for a cub lol.

"Hanging out with other guys" as in going out as a couple and meeting up with other couples or one of your old buddies is one thing.

But I'm sorry but you're cuckold if your woman wants to go out with other guys, you present or not, and you allow it.

Turn in your guy card.
LOL otay manly guy who is afraid his woman will succumb to other guy's charms or can't defend herself. I'll be right behind you in the return line. ;-)

Behavior is only inappropriate if you think it's inappropriate -- or you don't trust the parties involved. Examine why you think it's inappropriate! ;-)

Imagine if your future boyfriend thought that your going into a basement to hang out with 20 guys you know from the internet was inappropriate.[rofl]

In a public and open shop, you mean?

I'm pretty sure I used the word "irrational", somewhere earlier.....

Sounds like this isn't "anti-gun" but rather people simply having different interests.

He likes to go out and drink, you don't like to, or at least don't prioritize drinking high enough to do it.

All honestly I gave up dating girls for a bit.

[thinking]

QB, I'll offer you the same advice I gave my two daughters regarding dating: "There are a lot of males out there, but not all of them are men. Don't confuse the two, because they're not the same."

Take it FWIW. [grin]

I mite be messed up but I could care less if my gf/wife had guy friends.
It comes down to trust in my book .
Maybe it's cause I have friends that are girls and don't understand how my male friends , even my gay male friends don't understand I can be just friends.

QB, I'll offer you the same advice I gave my two daughters regarding dating: "There are a lot of males out there, but not all of them are men. Don't confuse the two, because they're not the same."

Take it FWIW. [grin]

So true......

I hope QB makes a decision about this guy that she's most content with. And if she does end things with him, that she finds someone more suitable very soon!

LOL otay manly guy who is afraid his woman will succumb to other guy's charms or can't defend herself. I'll be right behind you in the return line. ;-)

Lol nope. Its all about respect and has nothing to do with insecurity or self defense.

Only white knights bullshit about how you can have platonic friendships with women but its bullshit. Lol. They are normally the ones with skeletons in the closet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Heh, of course... if you call that shop open and public. (J/K B&K is a great place)

Just saying not to be worried about some vague term like "inappropriate". The *right* guy and you would never act inappropriately, because however you act will be fine to each other.

Take him shooting. If he wets himself, question answered. If they open their minds then maybe give it a little time. But it sounds like their are other issues and the gun stuff last night was a tipping point.

"don't you find it restrictive to carry"

What's more restrictive, not being able to drink at a bar or getting so hammered you can't drive yourself home? I think Kimmie had it right on the money. You're not going to find anyone that you agree with 100% on anything. You've got to decide what are "deal breakers" and what aren't, and it seems like this is a deal breaker. Even if you find someone that you agree with on most things you may not end up being attracted to them. Such is life I suppose. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Dump him. There are plenty of guys out there who won't ridicule you for the choices you make.

This exactly. ****ing annoying.

I mite be messed up but I could care less if my gf/wife had guy friends.
It comes down to trust in my book .
Maybe it's cause I have friends that are girls and don't understand how my male friends , even my gay male friends don't understand I can be just friends.

Nope you're right. It is all about trust. And I don't trust guys. 99% of guys talk to women for one reason only, regardless of what they may think. And that's why I don't trust guys but will always trust her.

Last edited:
There's a reason nearly 50% of marriages end in divorce.

I'm guessing that it's not because the other 50% don't trust their partners and are jealous and hover over them fearing they need constant protection from members of the opposite sex.

Just saying..

Hopefully you don't have to destroy his manhood by being the one to protect him in one of those dark places he so naively strolls through. Life is hard on those who base their actions on wishful thinking.

Sounds like you've got some thinking of your own to do.

The last 3 women I've dated have been cool with me carrying. If anyone of them had a problem,a big problem, I wouldn't take it any farther. Well they are all gone anyways, mostly because of me not being interested anyways, haha

I never take anything said by an intoxicated person seriously or personally. Well, except when they threaten me with physical harm.

Actually, when someone is drunk/hammered/plastered they often speak more truthfully than when not. They may not remember saying it the next day, but it's often what they feel deep inside.

This is\was why booze is often called truth serum.

A drunk man says what a sober man thinks...

Take it FWIW. [grin]

This. This also applies to girls and women.

Guy sounds like a complete loser.

Women that are into guns are a hot commodity, especially here in MA. You should only be dating 10/10s with looks and money :)

Where the hell are the single NES guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom