• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Range Bags, Any recommendations?

Hello All, new to Northeast Shooters.com... but I have been lurking for a few months.

Any recommendations for range bags? Something to carry at least two pistols and accessories. I have been going to the range with my ammunition, muffs and glasses just in a plastic walmart bag or similar. Anyone have the I-Shot MOD Range Bag? I have been thinking of purchasing that one.

Thanks

From the advertisement:

"The Shooting Systems MEDIUM range bags are the most durable range bags on the market. These bags are constructed of DuPont Ballistic nylon with a reinforced bottom. Inside are two zippered, padded pockets for handguns, each with a padded divider that can be removed and used as a gunmat. These dividers provide padding between the guns so that two guns can be carried in each pocket for a total of four guns in the medium and large bags. (no dividers in mini range bag) The medium range bag has two adjustable partitions inside and removable magazine holders. Outside is one large compartment pocket on one side and two flat pockets as well as identification holder on the other. All three bags come with a removable shoulder stap."

From me:
A really nice durable bag with lots of storage. PS- this bag does not scream "guns inside" it kind of looks like a camera bag or gym bag.

Available at Four Seasons.

Regards,
Chris

I'll suggest the Shooters Connection range bag also. I've had quite a few different range bags in the past and have to say, the Shooters Connection range bag is by far the best i've used.

I have the i-shot pro range bag but not the new modular one. The I-shot bag I have has worked out great.

CD

Chris said:
Beware how big a bag you get - you will fill it.

Exactly. Junk will grow to fill all available space. For matches, I switch to a Hydrostorm backpack to keep things slim lined. I dump everything out every week to keep things straight.

I have the I-SHot Pro bag. Overall, it's okay.

One problem, I need to contact them re a large 6 inch tear that developed in one of the seems. Bag is less than six months old. We'll see how good their customer service is.

Thanks for your input guys. I ended up purchasing the I-shot through mle-shootingsports (thanks for the link GTOshooter). That was before senorFrog posted his report about the 6 inch tear. I'm sure it should work out just fine..

Thanks again,
Corry

Back
Top Bottom