• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone try this scope athlon helos-btr-1-4-5x24-atsr3-sfp-ir-moa/

Ok quick question how many of you “mils”
Users have made the full flip?
fps - m/s
Mph - kmh
Yards - Meter
What else am I missing
I've been using meters for a long time now. I spent some time with a mix of Bulgarians and Croatians.

mil is not soley related to the metric system. It's angular and works with any linear distance.

I've been using meters for a long time now. I spent some time with a mix of Bulgarians and Croatians.

mil is not soley related to the metric system. It's angular and works with any linear distance.
I guess my question is Would it be “easier” if used with meteic system for calculations?
I think it would
.1 mil is .36” < that takes more thinking than. MOA at .25”
Its all fun , i have both scopes. No preference really . The mil scope is a generic 10x with old school + with dot hold holds . Scope says 3.6” between centers of dots

The hardest part about using .Mils is breaking the news to your parents that you're a homosexual.

I'm sorry; I could resist.
Lighten up: is a joke.

But in all seriousness, you will have to grow a tactical beard, wear shirts that make you look like a Nascar pit crew, and learn to granny-shoot off of a bipod

Edit: I'm out here burning a pile of scrap wood and laughing my ass off with my witty musings.
20211231_105736.jpg

The hardest part about using .Mils is breaking the news to your parents that you're a homosexual.

But in all seriousness, you will have to grow a tactical beard, wear shirts that make you look like a Nascar pit crew, and learn to granny-shoot off of a bipod

Edit: I'm out here burning a pile of scrap wood and laughing my ass off with my witty musings.
View attachment 558451
You will like my 22lr long range set up

I just spent 5 minutes trying to find a good meme for this, I couldn't find shit. But, if someone could help me range this, that would be great.
IMG_20160328_161133198.jpg

View attachment 558451
So are you a cool or cooler homo if you use
Actual milradians , NATO mil , german mil
And dont the swedes do there own little mil variant?
Nuff fun

I may have to flip a coin
Athlon or WOA

Where can I get a 6 mil rail?
Call up tech support at Palmetto. Ask them if you can custom order the 6 mil rail so you don't have to order the 20 MOA rail off the shelf. After they try to explain and just sell the off the shelf unit- tell them "Wait, I don't understand. Can you explain again?" Do this at least twice before asking if they will ship to Mass.

Back
Top Bottom