Rally - Stand With GOAL Against H.4121 June 18

A decent turn out considering that a lot of people can't get out of work mid week. Now it's time to get your pro 2A friends to call and email their reps and senators. Keep the pressure on them, that's the only thing they respond to. Don't let 1998 happen again.

A decent turn out considering that a lot of people can't get out of work mid week. Now it's time to get your pro 2A friends to call and email their reps and senators. Keep the pressure on them, that's the only thing they respond to. Don't let 1998 happen again.

Done Deal!

I was trying to make it down there only to hear it was over by 11:40, why such a quick rally?

I just got back from the rally. It was a pretty good turn out. There were a lot of speakers but none spoke for more than a couple of minutes. It was short because the focus was to go into the state house and talk to reps and senators to ask that the bill be amended or killed... the speakers outside were preaching to the choir, we have to work on the reps now, not listen to Jim Wallace.

It was short because the focus was to go into the state house and talk to reps and senators to ask that the bill be amended or killed... the speakers outside were preaching to the choir, we have to work on the reps now, not listen to Jim Wallace.

doesn't hurt to have people outside with signs. Some people are still clueless to what is going on. Large groups gather attention and getting the attention of the people who don't know whats going on is a good thing

Seemed like a pretty decent turn out to me considering it was a work day for most.

Didn't see any news cameras though.

I was trying to make it down there only to hear it was over by 11:40, why such a quick rally?

There was another rally/press conference (Obama Care), scheduled for 12:15.

Damn need more people who care enough to show up.

+1

Spoke to my reps assistant. the rep was busy (probably getting talking points from Deleo). Make sure that you get them to talk. If we speak at them they will tune you out. Engage them. Ask them questions and educate them when they're wrong.

Walked over from Cambridge and arrived just as everyone from the rally was going inside. Met my Legislator's Assistant about 11:30 AM. Talked with him about 5 minutes and gave him the GOAL STOP H.4121 flyer with my personal notes written on it and my name, address and phone. The Assistant said that the Legislator will be calling me.

I feel good.

And Rep Cole was pretty hot too... [wink]

Yup [wink], she had a good short speech too, attacking the suitability / may issue point. A young, small, single woman working a late shift as a nurse, with firearms experience since she was 12 - and she got a restricted license! If anyone should be allowed to CC, it should be her. Her being denied CC shows how wrong and arbitrary 'may issue' is.

Back
Top Bottom