Rally - Stand With GOAL Against H.4121 June 18

If you belong to a club, please contact your club's leadership and ask them to organize a bus. GOAL has contacted almost 100 clubs asking them to do this with very little response. We need to do better.

Most clubs are overflowing with fudd.....wont get involved just want to stay quiet etc. Sad but true

Sent from the blind

Most clubs are overflowing with fudd.....wont get involved just want to stay quiet etc. Sad but true

Sent from the blind

I emailed my range's BoD to just email a copy of the flyer out, but the fuddery is strong there and I expect no response.

If anyone else shoots at Ames, send an email their way. Maybe they'll help spread the word.

so far the plan is to be sick that day and maybe bring my 6mth old with me... If i do that we wont be going inside, but if the weather isnt great i'll leave him at home and hang arround for the inside. Now just need to make a new sign.

Come on people, the Red Sox play a matinee and 38K people can get the day off, we need to stand for our civil rights and everyone has to work?

Don't people have personal/sick/vacation days they can use? Maybe just work the morning and leave early?

Come on people, the Red Sox play a matinee and 38K people can get the day off, we need to stand for our civil rights and everyone has to work?

Don't people have personal/sick/vacation days they can use? Maybe just work the morning and leave early?

I will be attending.

Agreed...people need to make this happen....This is an election year. We need to show substantial numbers.

They probably wont fine you if you carry on the Common. I was there during the Marathon and everybody was smoking. Cops didnt do anything. The fine for smoking is $250. The fine for carrying is $50.

They probably wont fine you if you carry on the Common. I was there during the Marathon and everybody was smoking. Cops didnt do anything. The fine for smoking is $250. The fine for carrying is $50.

I'll risk the $50 over risking my life any day, can't carry in the statehouse though

But, wait a minute... guns are BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll be fined, but also arrested, thrown in jail, beaten by the SS Gestapo, thrown into isolation, horsewhipped, your home will be raided, all of your weapons confiscated, your family dragged out into the street (like the innocent 4th Amendment believers in Watertown after the Marathon bombing), and they too will be tarred and feathered.
And your neighbors will see this and SCORN you! All of your neighbors!! (Including the registered Level 3 sex offender three doors down from you, plus the unregistered ones down the street, as well as the illegal aliens in 5 of the houses on your block, and you'll be targeted by the residents (squatters, actually) of the house at the corner, because you brought attention to their crystal meth lab on the 2nd floor, and the percocet and cocaine sales on the first floor. (The 3rd floor will leave you alone, as they are content to just hang out "chillin" and having their booze delivered by the liquor store in the center of town...(the one that calls itself a "market" and will accept EBT cards for payment.

YOU ARE THE ENEMY!!! DON'T YOU GET IT???
And you had the AUDACITY to bring a .22 peashooter in your pocket to a rally by legal gun owners.

You Scumbag!!!!

(ps: I will be there....peashooter or no) [smile]

Can I catch a ride with anyone going from central Ma?
Even if this is the last round in a losing battle ( and I don't think it is)
I want to at least show up and fight.
ggboy

Exactly! This Bill is a foregone conclusion. It's infuriating, but we are overwhelmingly outnumbered by people with anti-gun/2A beliefs in this State.
All we have is our right to protest and pettition our Representatives. The right reps might be swayed enough by a big turnout and there is NO room for appathy on my Gun Rights. I've read there will be several pro 2A Reps speaking. This is the biggest anti 2A legislation since the AWB. GET YOUR BUTTS TO THE STATE HOUSE WED. !

(Quote)
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by WoodsyThe same people will go that go to the hearings and other rallies, if you expect different you'll be disappointed.

Exactly! This Bill is a foregone conclusion. It's infuriating, but we are overwhelmingly outnumbered by people with anti-gun/2A beliefs in this State.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The legislative dirtbags WANT YOU TO FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE NO OPTIONS!!!!!!
Don't let them do this to you. Fight.

Be Navy Seal-like in this MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE!!
NEVER QUIT!

Surrender and they win. Do you really want a lying, backstabbing, thieving, snivelling, liberal, eventually-federally-indicted, dirtbag fat scumball like a Robert (Bobby from East Boston, NOT WINTHROP) DeLeo to sit back in his oversized recliner, lean back, bust (another) button on his shirt and laugh condescendingly becasue he simply BEAT YOU WITHOUT A FIGHT??

Seriously?

You have the opportunity to fight this scheming, corrupt piece of sh*t, as well as other "honorable" state Reps (and Senators!) who would lick dog dung from DeLeo's shoes if he were to instruct them to (Nughton, Traitor Ross, etc), and you want to say "To hell with it" and....QUIT??????

Not me. I will NOT give up and move to NH, nor Vermont, Arizona, Florida, Texas, Georgia, Kentucky etc etc etc....

Instead I will fight these disgusting, conniving pukes until by virtual last legislative, legal and Constitutional breath before I will ever...QUIT!!!

Never ever ever ever ever ever QUIT!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ill be there with the family. Should be 7 of us.

I figure take a day off now and make ourselves known or become criminals in the neer future. Some of the stuff in this one I will not comply with!

Never said I was not going. My point was the same people go all the time. Dispite the large numbers of NES NRA GOAL GOA NAGR members the majority will blow it off or have an ezcuse not to attend, its reality. So ill see the same faces, maybe a few new. Sad but most dont give a sht about these gatherings but the fact is the more people the more impact. Just look at the Momsdemand crowd....they are kicking our asses

Sent from the blind

Never said I was not going. My point was the same people go all the time. Dispite the large numbers of NES NRA GOAL GOA NAGR members the majority will blow it off or have an ezcuse not to attend, its reality. So ill see the same faces, maybe a few new. Sad but most dont give a sht about these gatherings but the fact is the more people the more impact. Just look at the Momsdemand crowd....they are kicking our asses
You would think our own would show up in #s. I can see if you got to choose and your $ is tight. I think its mostly APATHY, too bad too many key board cammandos, my cold dead finger crap. Im still calling gun guys trying to convince.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom